The Twin study (mew)

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
im skeptical of the effectiveness mewing after 15 but before that its undeniable

Twin with orthodontics:
1596066393491 1

Kid with orthotropics:
1596066421830 1

Even if twins look different
There is no way in hell that he inherited that much better molar area:
zygos,Orbital rims, forward growth in general

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Britishlooksmaxxer, Patrick Baitman and 10 others
bump

• Love it
Reactions: goat2x
Who the fuck chose for the kids ?
I guess the one with orthodontics will become a serial killer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and goat2x
yeah its sad
in the interview the kid sounds pretty disappointed

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Usum
I posted about this before people still think that mewing wasn't the cause it was because of extractions that the orthodontics kid ended up like that. I swear people WANT to think that mewing doesn't work despite the evidence, I really don't fucking understand these people. The orthotropic guy had his palate expanded with his tongue yet copers will still say mewing doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, TUSSELEIF, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Britishlooksmaxxer, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
I posted about this before people still think that mewing wasn't the cause it was because of extractions that the orthodontics kid ended up like that. I swear people WANT to think that mewing doesn't work despite the evidence, I really don't fucking understand these people. The orthotropic guy had his palate expanded with his tongue yet copers will still say mewing doesn't work.
The molar area is just too different to not acknowledge it

Mewin is a cope!

Only way I can see there may have been a difference is if the orthotropics guy had a surgery

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Mewing is what causes the face to grow upwards and forwards, this has been well established. Bone remodeling drastically slows down after puberty so you are only going to see very minor changes over the course of years, which is why it’s cope after puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, TUSSELEIF, alex569 and 3 others
Im the ugly one

• So Sad
Mewing is what causes the face to grow upwards and forwards, this has been well established. Bone remodeling drastically slows down after puberty so you are only going to see very minor changes over the course of years, which is why it’s cope after puberty
Not really accurate

Not really accurate
How so? When you are still growing, mewing is highly effective because you are guiding the direction of growth. Once you are done growing, you are relying on bone remodeling and pushing the jaws into the correct position which is far far slower

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and hairyballscel
You are retarded if u cant read 2 sentences while scrolling down
even if you dont want to

start learning

Thanks for the resource!

• +1
How so? When you are still growing, mewing is highly effective because you are guiding the direction of growth. Once you are done growing, you are relying on bone remodeling and pushing the jaws into the correct position which is far far slower
Because mewing doesnt work after like 15-16 because the maxilla becomes harder to move
and your tounge is not strong enough to split the suture/aka move bone
it can remodel your upper arch but without splitting the suture you cant get back the wasted "looks point" with it
even if remodelling works your tounge is just not strong enough

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Because mewing doesnt work after like 15-16 because the maxilla becomes harder to move
it can remodel your upper arch but without splitting the suture you cant get back the wasted "looks point" with it
Not the case for me, my zygomatic bones moved and I started at 16, I'm almost 18 now. And it's not "puberty" I don't think under 1 year I can magically grow a ramus and zygomatic bones, puberty ended for me when I was 15 lol.

Not the case for me, my zygomatic bones moved and I started at 16, I'm almost 18 now. And it's not "puberty" I don't think under 1 year I can magically grow a ramus and zygomatic bones, puberty ended for me when I was 15 lol.
LOL how does this disprove my point?
1.highly doubt it w/o pictures
2. your plates might aged slower than others

This transformation was done with John Mew and it’s pretty legit tbh. His face moved up and forwards a couple millimeters. It’s definitely possible, but the changes will be very slow we’re talking like years to notice even the smallest changes
AC8CBE97 D2A1 43A2 9FC2 0E4CA0CF229D

• +1
This transformation was done with John Mew and it’s pretty legit tbh. His face moved up and forwards a couple millimeters. It’s definitely possible, but the changes will be very slow we’re talking like years to notice even the smallest changes
View attachment 554414
Trust me no bones were moved .
its just the teeth placement and soft tissue changes

He looks like he has better upswing but his jaw is trash why is that?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
it's probably because people don't want to accept that they could be leading a way different life right now and that they're not a victim of something out of their control (even though they still are in a way)

• +1
Reactions: Preposterous and SubhumanCurrycel
shit prenatal/pberty T
bad jaw genetics in general
or
high bf
Damn.
My parents have subhuman recessed jaws at least I lucked out
My mum has 4 extractions + had braces
And my dad has had 3 extractions
I’m sitting here with arguably the best jawline of my lineage thank Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Damn.
Same tbh. I’m probably the most forward grown in my family

• +1
Damn.
One of ur parent might had a good jawline before orthodontic work
it's probably because people don't want to accept that they could be leading a way different life right now and that they're not a victim of something out of their control (even though they still are in a way)
yeah
the jawline further proves that they are genetically identical
both of their jaws arent very good
but the one who did mewing has a better maxilla

yeah
it just proves that their environment was the same outside of the treatment

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and goat2x
Same tbh. I’m probably the most forward grown in my family
One of ur parent might had a good jawline before orthodontic work

yeah
but the one who did mewing has a better maxilla
it just proves that their environment was the same outside of the treatment

• +1
how is that contradicts whatim sayin?
Yea I wasn’t trying to contradict you just verifying my claim that even with recessed parents children can have good facial growth if not given extractions and braces

• +1
Extractions + elastics = recessed maxilla thats basic knowledge

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and SubhumanCurrycel
It disproves your point because you admitted it yourself, "Your plates might age slower than others" your 'rule' that mewing doesn't work past 15-16 doesn't apply to everyone. And no, im not sharing my pics lol and if you don't want to believe me that's your problem, I'm getting better under eye support and a better jaw whilst you have to pay for surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope and goat2x
Extractions + elastics = recessed maxilla thats basic knowledge
Do you think a lisp has anything to do with it?
Everyone I know who has had a lisp/shit oral vocalisation has braces or had them.
Elastics literally pull back the jaw and maxilla and extractions cause bone resorption holy fuck I’m so glad I had neither

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
It disproves your point because you admitted it yourself, "Your plates might age slower than others" your 'rule' that mewing doesn't work past 15-16 doesn't apply to everyone. And no, im not sharing my pics lol and if you don't want to believe me that's your problem, I'm getting better under eye support and a better jaw whilst you have to pay for surgery.
JFL at that logic
very low iq
im saying that 99% of people will have it closed jfl

Idk bro most of my bigonial growth came around 17-18 and it’s still getting better (imo).
Past 20 I reckon is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Idk bro most of my bigonial growth came around 17-18 and it’s still getting better (imo).
thats the mandible
idk how is that relevant to the suture
we have studies that on most people it becomes stiff after 15-16

• +1
I've seen others in real life who discovered mewing and have seen results again this faggot wont believe me until I take a picture of every single one of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and SubhumanCurrycel
No pics = cope

I've seen others in real life who discovered mewing and have seen results again this faggot wont believe me until I take a picture of every single one of them.
True story I educated my mate early last year on mewing because he was a giga mouth breather and it pissed me off (lol) so i blackpilled him on mewing.
He brought it up with his ortho and he happened to be pro oral posture and shit.
He got proper nasal allergy flushes to clear his airways and mewed properly. He was 17 turning 18 when he started he’s 19 now and his ortho measured his palate it’s expanded 2 mm in the time frame and he even had to get his retainers redone because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
You are an utterly retarded little bitch
You argue the 1% because you are the retarded faggot
gtfo

True story I educated my mate early last year on mewing because he was a giga mouth breather and it pissed me off (lol) so i blackpilled him on mewing.
He brought it up with his ortho and he happened to be pro oral posture and shit.
He got proper nasal allergy flushes to clear his airways and mewed properly. He was 17 turning 18 when he started he’s 19 now and his ortho measured his palate it’s expanded 2 mm in the time frame and he even had to get his retainers redone because of it.
no one argues teeth arch changes LMAO

• +1
imagine getting cucked by your twin brother because he got the non-jew treatment :lul: :feelswhy:

• +1
View attachment 554414

This is just posturing

• +1