the Twitter cope is out of this world

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16474 and 17 others

She's partially right though. Dating apps only reflect on a very filtered aspect of their attraction. And 90% of their activity on them things is just d*cking around for validation. They don't even know they're doing it.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Blackpill

Blackpill is common knowledge among normies. JFL at basement dwellers thinking they encountered some undiscovered knowledge or something and think they are superior to the normie as a result...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
Blackpill 101: Foids lie, just look at actions rather than words. This goes for anyone not just foids.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 17379, UltimateMan and 9 others
Just ignore women when they say shit like this. They want attention, and more of it you give them, the more posts like that they'll make.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 16275, forevergymcelling and 4 others
She's partially right though. Dating apps only reflect on a very filtered aspect of their attraction. And 90% of their activity on them things is just d*cking around for validation. They don't even know they're doing it.

A very filtered, but the most real form of attraction. Dating apps only look at physical appearance, your face, frame, height. Doing well on dating apps reflects your SMV and overall physical attractiveness which bleeds out and effects other aspects of your life.

You can help sugarcoat your attractiveness by being NT or jestermaxxing but that depends on your physical attractiveness as a base. A 4 isn’t turning into an 8 by being NT lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, aBetterMii and DivineBeing
i never got attention outside of OLD so it's fake

IRL is much harder than OLD

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I wonder how many chads this whore have fucked on tinder. Fucking slut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, WhiteGoodman, ajq9q9wajka and 3 others
View attachment 1505352
Blackpill is common knowledge among normies. JFL at basement dwellers thinking they encountered some undiscovered knowledge or something and think they are superior to the normie as a result...
“Making us feel safe and inspiring us”

Shut the fuck up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, WhiteGoodman, ajq9q9wajka and 3 others
Shes just virtue signaling so she will gain more simps and orbiters

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, ajq9q9wajka, slavmaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Looks matter more than anything else. It doesn't mean other things don't matter

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Amexmaxx and whiteissuperior
A very filtered, but the most real form of attraction. Dating apps only look at physical appearance, your face, frame, height. Doing well on dating apps reflects your SMV and overall physical attractiveness which bleeds out and effects other aspects of your life.

You can help sugarcoat your attractiveness by being NT or jestermaxxing but that depends on your physical attractiveness as a base. A 4 isn’t turning into an 8 by being NT lmao.
NT is gay. Be a bold mfkr and go against the grain. It doesn't matter what your psl is. You can get any tier woman you want if you know how to get it.

NT is gay. Be a bold mfkr and go against the grain. It doesn't matter what your psl is. You can get any tier woman you want if you know how to get it.
Very true but you need to risk getting 20 years in prison if you do it because it sure is not going to be consensually

Cringe cringe cringe

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Looks matter more than anything else. It doesn't mean other things don't matter
I’d even go as far as saying once you reach a 7/10 by PSL standards everything else matters more. Just be an objective 7/10 (which is still only 5-10% of men) and that’s it. I’ll never understand PSL autists obsession with looking like Gandy

I skimmed but the only thing she said that works is the idea of seeing someone who’s clearly good looking but who you don’t feel attracted to (we’ve all seen a model who’s clearly beautiful but we didn’t want to fuck her, she didn’t make our dick hard)

the thing is though, she’s just unwittingly describing the difference between PSL and SMV. She might think she’s attracted to personality traits but what she’s actually attracted to are the physical indicators of the personality traits. She’s not attracted to something like dominance itself, she’s attracted to the indicators of dominance like wide frame, height, masculine facial features etc. if michael cera tried to be dominant with her she’d laugh him out of the room, she might not be fully aware of that though

don’t worry about any of this, if you want to live life on easy mode follow these two rules: be above average looking, be nt
That’s all you really need.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I’d even go as far as saying once you reach a 7/10 by PSL standards everything else matters more. Just be an objective 7/10 (which is still only 5-10% of men) and that’s it. I’ll never understand PSL autists obsession with looking like Gandy
In fact, I’d even go as far as saying most users here, with surgery and gymcel, can reach 7/10 SMV

my plan is bimax rhino gymmax infras, blephero. Add 6’2 + good frame, I could hit, 6/10 in the face, overall 7/10 SMV and I’m currently 4/10

So if you can get any woman you want, why'd you take asian girl?
Kuuma7

View attachment 1505509
Because I like them much better than white ones. Thought they were the most hot/pretty by far since I was about 8 years old. When little Yen Nguyen captured all my attention. I was always trying to get close to her when little blond haired blue eyed Allison Boise (I think that was her name) was always trying to get close to me. I even liked Allison for a while. That was until I saw Yen for the first time.

Man oh man. I like you Biceps, but this question really pisses me off. It's frustrating. To me it's like if someone, a group of bewildered people rather, were to keep asking over and over again why I'd choose Sour Straws over Gummy worms.

View attachment 1505509
Plus that girl looks like crap without makeup sitting next to an average Asian without makeup. You've probably just seen too many memes to ever believe it.

@forevergymcelling @Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
@forevergymcelling @Anstrum95
She's right, dating apps don't reflect how women experience attraction

It's just pure coincidence that Tyler Maher, a 6'5 giga chad, performs better than anyone else. Just pure chance, nothing more. Incels shouldn't read too much into this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beetlejuice, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
Plus that girl looks like crap without makeup sitting next to an average Asian without makeup. You've probably just seen too many memes to ever believe it.
Because I like them much better than white ones. Thought they were the most hot/pretty by far since I was about 8 years old. When little Yen Nguyen captured all my attention. I was always trying to get close to her when little blond haired blue eyed Allison Boise (I think that was her name) was always trying to get close to me. I even liked Allison for a while. That was until I saw Yen for the first time.

Man oh man. I like you Biceps, but this question really pisses me off. It's frustrating. To me it's like if someone, a group of bewildered people rather, were to keep asking over and over again why I'd choose Sour Straws over Gummy worms.
Alright I see you. Usually guys like white chicks more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

It's just pure coincidence that Tyler Maher, a 6'5 giga chad, performs better than anyone else. Just pure chance, nothing more. Incels shouldn't read too much into this stuff
:soy::soy::soy:

Sir, you just won the internet today :feelsgood::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
TL;DR : FACE

how tf do you manage to bring tyler maher into every thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling