The two biggest looksmaxxes

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
1. Low body fat
2. tan

These two simplest looksmaxxes can make a drastic difference for Caucasian men. Especially no. 2 is very often neglected but tanned skin doesn't only make your face and body look more defined, it makes you look much more masculine, healthier and haloes you even more if you have light eyes and dark hair. Pale-skin copers are either clueless or dark-skinned themselves so they value ideals that differ from the way they look (e.g. self-hating deathniks).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7926, Ethnicope and 5 others
I know what behind your thinking , low bodyfat improve facial aesthetics a lot
But i can assure you, not a single female i talked with about this and it was up to hundred dont like too lean guys
Low bf is kinda incel thing, most females prefers somewhat robust males with a size
I talked with a girl i picked up at tuesday and she confirmed
I think aesthetics wise low bodyfat improve face a lot, but for sex appeal i think this is the last plac eon earth to talk this about regarding demographics here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and LooksPSL
But i can assure you, not a single female i talked with about this and it was up to hundred dont like too lean guys
Low bf is kinda incel thing, most females prefers somewhat robust males with a size
I think aesthetics wise low bodyfat improve face a lot, but for sex appeal i think this is the last plac eon earth to talk this about regarding demographics here
well thats why you diet and gymcel at the same time so you can have both

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fath0039, LowTierNormie, Stingray and 5 others
tan = shit looksmax. its a bootleg version of being healthy + high collagen + high T + carotene .
1. mewing chewing and push swallowing.

2. low body fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tongue, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
tan = shit looksmax. its a bootleg version of being healthy + high collagen + high T + carotene .

2. low body fat
tan is legit if ur white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Mateusz74, Schönling and 4 others
Lowering your body fat won't make you grow bone, users need to be realistic about this
If you have recessed bones, you need surgery, so lose fat and study surgeries at the same time, do a cephalometry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
tan is legit if ur white
+ blue eyes. imagine having dark eyes + tan. it probably looks like shit. altought my arm skin (tanned) looks really nice so maybe not. idk why tanning looks good. it isnt melanin . it cant be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2227 and Chadelite

2. low body fat
basically @CopeAndRope facepuller + @Lifeisgood72 collagen maxxing + test/gymmaxxing = best softmax

so legit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
+ blue eyes. imagine having dark eyes + tan. it probably looks like shit. altought my arm skin (tanned) looks really nice so maybe not. idk why tanning looks good. it isnt melanin . it cant be
yh dark skin + light eyes in soo good

there is a black guy with blue eyes

how can someone mog that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Bewusst
You curry so of course you were gonna say this. I'm white and I look already so much better after just a couple weeks of regular tanning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Chadelite and FatJattMofo
yh dark skin + light eyes in soo good

there is a black guy with blue eyes

how can someone mog that

thom strijd skin tones (maybe less tan) + black hair + blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Chadelite
You curry so of course you were gonna say this. I'm white and I look already so much better after just a couple weeks of regular tanning.
of course bro. I have common sense.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
no. tanning is legit if ur white pheno. id even argue its even better if u have brown eyes. blue eyes go better with pale skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 2227, XXX22 and 1 other person
basically @CopeAndRope facepuller + @Lifeisgood72 collagen maxxing + test/gymmaxxing = best softmax
these "softmaxes" mogs all surgeries most of the time
no. tanning is legit if ur white pheno. id even argue its even better if u have brown eyes. blue eyes go better with pale skin
not imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I look shit with a tan tbh

• So Sad
you should first fix that horrible bone structure most of you have.
how retard would you look with a tan and mouthbreather virgin bone structure.

• JFL
dont see why it wouldnt

well thats why you diet and gymcel at the same time so you can have both
U are smart guy
From what i asked females whats the most repulsive trait on males answer was

1- Too small height
2- Narrow shoulders
3- small hands
4- bad teeth

Literally deficient of size was a worst trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, kota and Chadelite
Lowering your body fat won't make you grow bone, users need to be realistic about this
If you have recessed bones, you need surgery, so lose fat and study surgeries at the same time, do a cephalometry
Bro…

as if that facepuller is actually going to work :lul:
that is fine

keep saying it won't work

when i make it

and wear it all day

even when im outside

im so low inhib idec abt other people

i will have 8psl maxilla

keep crying for me

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
you should first fix that horrible bone structure most of you have.
how retard would you look with a tan and mouthbreather virgin bone structure.
Better than a fat, pale mouthbreather with virgin bone structure.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and FatJattMofo
1. Low body fat
2. tan

These two simplest looksmaxxes can make a drastic difference for Caucasian men. Especially no. 2 is very often neglected but tanned skin doesn't only make your face and body look more defined, it makes you look much more masculine, healthier and haloes you even more if you have light eyes and dark hair. Pale-skin copers are either clueless or dark-skinned themselves so they value ideals that differ from the way they look (e.g. self-hating deathniks).
I heard that beta-carotene will give you a better skin tone than tanning, is that true or not?

1. Low body fat
2. tan

tan + low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
dont see why it wouldnt
its not an opinion based thing lol. not mine or your opinion

well because you have 0 before/afters (juist like with mewing) and you have 0 scientific evidence made by a guy who has no medical background in something that can potentially fuck up your face FOREVER

its not that "muhhh im not willing to try everything". it's called risk/reward ratio

taking risks is neccesarily in life, but taking bad risk/reward ratio decisions is generally speakijng a low IQ trait

take the risks you know you have a realistic chance of winning

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I heard that beta-carotene will give you a better skin tone than tanning, is that true or not?
It's not true. Best would be to combine both without overdoing the beta-carotene because it would make you too orange/yellow which ironically looks unhealthy (pseudo-jaundice).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

well because you have 0 before/afters (juist like with mewing) and you have 0 scientific evidence made by a guy who has no medical background in something that can potentially fuck up your face FOREVER

its not that "muhhh im not willing to try everything". it's called risk/reward ratio

taking risks is neccesarily in life, but taking bad risk/reward ratio decisions is generally speakijng a low IQ trait

keep crying for me

it is science

mike mew said it is legit

it is just mewing

but 24/7 and really hard

and evenly on ur palatte

when i use it and i have 8 psl maxilla

u think im going to tell the whole world abt it?

of course i won;t

it takes 1 normie or greedy incel to spread it and then everyone will do it

just like mewing

it got millions of views on yt in a week

even normie channels show it

jfl if u show results

i will probs show @CopeAndRope my results since he thought of it

but that is it

oh and @FatJattMofo

my iq > Urs @cocainecowboy

over for curries

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Low bodyfat helps with women alot. Low bodyfat i am talking about a healthy range where you dont look sick in the face. Too low is not a good look.

thats perfect coloring

keep crying for me

it is science

mike mew said it is legit

it is just mewing

but 24/7 and really hard

and evenly on ur palatte

when i use it and i have 8 psl maxilla

u think im going to tell the whole world abt it?

of course i won;t

it takes 1 normie or greedy incel to spread it and then everyone will do it

just like mewing

it got millions of views on yt in a week

even normie channels show it

jfl if u show results

i will probs show @CopeAndRope my results since he thought of it

but that is it

oh and @FatJattMofo

my iq > Urs @cocainecowboy
:forcedsmile: i love triggered indians. it's like watching a mice in a bucket full of water trying to crawl out but its going to drown in the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and FatJattMofo
Bodyfat maxing does nothing without good bones

If you have below average or bad bones, you're better off at 15-20% bodyfat because it increases your FWHR and you'll most likely have a large frame and be stronger with a thicker neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2227, XXX22 and 1 other person

we will have to wait till someone does it

:forcedsmile: i love triggered indians. it's like watching a mice in a bucket full of water trying to crawl out but its going to drown in the end
im not indian but ok bhai

i just larp as one u cunt

we will have to wait till someone does it
no smart person will show them that a facepuller gave them an 8psl maxilla

no way they would

then it would be a normie thing
ur a faggot who puts girls in their avi and cries on a forum all day

you're probably indian or partly indian

this is not how it works man. its so fucking more complicated than this autistic basement science mindset
nope not at all

im a high t bbc arab slayer

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Mateusz74, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
to be honest you're the one constantly crying for me. its clear your obsessed with me

ahh so you're indian after all, because you look indian
nope

im bbc

jfl i u think im inidan when my upper body is white

when i lose my tan u will think im from spain or turkey

you're probably indian or partly indian

this is not how it works man. its so fucking more complicated than this autistic basement science mindset
i prefer mewing. but afaik the facepuller should work . idk.
wdym by that?

nope

im bbc

jfl i u think im inidan when my upper body is white

when i lose my tan u will think im from spain or turkey
apparently ur white, indian, arab, bbc ALL at the same time

conclusion: you're self hating ethnic, who looks indian

i prefer mewing. but afaik the facepuller should work . idk.
wdym by that?
"should?" based on what? opinions? "MEGATHREADS?" jfl

theres so many variables and things can go wrong, that can potentially cause permanent damage and you're talking about it like it's running down to the store for a box of pringles