The two biggest looksmaxxes

no. tanning is legit if ur white pheno. id even argue its even better if u have brown eyes. blue eyes go better with pale skin
Blue is a direct colour contrast to orange. Granted, you don't want to look orange, but that golden tone is good enough. My sister has light blue eyes. When she's pale, they're unremarkable. When she has a tan, they look absurdly vibrant to the point people go out of their way to compliment her.

Good colouring isn't something you can have in isolation. Good eye colour and good skin colour but bad hair colour isn't going to look great. Good eye colour and hair colour but bad skin colour won't work either. You need to have both good skin colouring and good hair colouring for it to matter, and if you have those two then light eyes are a multiplier.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
apparently ur white, indian, arab, bbc ALL at the same time

conclusion: you're self hating ethnic, who looks indian

"should?" based on what? opinions? "MEGATHREADS?" jfl

theres so many variables and things can go wrong, that can potentially cause permanent damage and you're talking about it like it's running down to the store for a box of pringles
im not white

my body is white,
kinda turkish looking

my face has a tan

im still a high t slayer

Low bodyfat is not a looksmax, it's being a normal human being. Fatcels are genuine subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and FatJattMofo
to be honest you're the one constantly crying for me. its clear your obsessed with me

ahh so you're indian after all, because you look indian
bro stop with this shit.its not like arabs are not seen as arace

theres so many variables and things can go wrong, that can potentially cause permanent damage and you're talking about it like it's running down to the store for a box of pringles
why cant there be a white arab with a bbc?
Blue is a direct colour contrast to orange. Granted, you don't want to look orange, but that golden tone is good enough. My sister has light blue eyes. When she's pale, they're unremarkable. When she has a tan, they look absurdly vibrant to the point people go out of their way to compliment her.

Good colouring isn't something you can have in isolation. Good eye colour and good skin colour but bad hair colour isn't going to look great. Good eye colour and hair colour but bad skin colour won't work either. You need to have both good skin colouring and good hair colouring for it to matter, and if you have those two then light eyes are a multiplier.
but homie ive got yellow undertone. so why would i go from yellow undertone to orange? they bot contrast blue

im not white

my body is white,
kinda turkish looking

my face has a tan

im still a high t slayer
ok chief

its different for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I know what behind your thinking , low bodyfat improve facial aesthetics a lot
But i can assure you, not a single female i talked with about this and it was up to hundred dont like too lean guys
Low bf is kinda incel thing, most females prefers somewhat robust males with a size
I talked with a girl i picked up at tuesday and she confirmed
I think aesthetics wise low bodyfat improve face a lot, but for sex appeal i think this is the last plac eon earth to talk this about regarding demographics here
55kg 8bf>80kg %17bf

Low bodyfat is not a looksmax, it's being a normal human being. Fatcels are genuine subhumans.
cope more fgt

tbh . it could . idk anything about it .

The fundamentals are always the same
not necessarily. im not saying light eyes look bad tanned, i just think brown eyes + tanned on white pheno is better halo for masc/high sex appeal thingy whereas lighter eyes look "exotic" but not necessarily higher sex appeal when it comes to men

and lighter eyes can pull off this pale skin north atlantid type of shit easier
tbh . it could . idk anything about it .
theres is nothing to know about it. no studies, no before afters, no mechanism explained by actual scientist

its a call for desperation, but in an unintelligent way

• +1
Hairstyle too

not necessarily. im not saying light eyes look bad tanned, i just think brown eyes + tanned on white pheno is better halo for masc/high sex appeal thingy whereas lighter eyes look "exotic" but not necessarily higher sex appeal when it comes to men

theres is nothing to know about it. no studies, no before afters, no mechanism explained by actual scientist

i completely disagree. light eyes are truly more higher sex appeal. with black hair its a very good coloring.

i completely disagree. light eyes are truly more higher sex appeal. with black hair its a very good coloring.
translation: i want to get stroma

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
translation: i want to get stroma
yes. ive seen my eyes in the sun. its amazing how amazing it looks when I can actually see my eye color light

yes. ive seen my eyes in the sun. its amazing how amazing it looks when I can actually see my eye color light
it matters less than you think. stroma results ive seen are underwhelming. plus its ages away so better to not run mental masturbation circles about this imagine in your head. by the time it gets out you will be already pursuing different things in your life

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
it matters less than you think. stroma results ive seen are underwhelming. plus its ages away so better to not run mental masturbation circles about this imagine in your head. by the time it gets out you will be already pursuing different things in your life
its more of a self desire thing tbh. I still believe its true that it halos major tho.
stroma hasnt been shown in natty lighting the shade and color looks the same as regular blue/green eyes after treatments (they showed an eye getting more blue from greyish blue "

I hope it will come soon. but ofc for that reason Im not really obsessed about it

Do u actually think brown eyes are more masc? Ngl first time I ever see someone complimenting dark eyes

Do u actually think brown eyes are more masc? Ngl first time I ever see someone complimenting dark eyes
its all relative. depends on your pheno and niche i think. could pull up examples for both. but yes in certain cases i do believe its better

I can only start tanning in like two years unfortunately. I agree, tanned skin (but not too brown!!) looks really good and actually makes you look more NT and outgoing.
I have to take Accutane for another 6 months, then have several laser therapies and after recovering I might be able to use sun beds. Would you say going once a week is enough?

I can only start tanning in like two years unfortunately. I agree, tanned skin (but not too brown!!) looks really good and actually makes you look more NT and outgoing.
I have to take Accutane for another 6 months, then have several laser therapies and after recovering I might be able to use sun beds. Would you say going once a week is enough?
Idk your skin type and pheno but I go twice per week which is better I think. Try for yourself though.

If you disagree with tanning as a looksmax you’re:
-Indian with no awareness outside yourself
OR
-you barely go outside or/and live in a non sunny place

Tanning is extremely legit if you’re white. If you have lighter hair with lighter eyes, tanning a must. It will add a glow to you and make you look healthy. Healthy= attractive.

No mirror pic can do justice for how good a tan really looks IRL. Contrast is very underrated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, FatJattMofo, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
If you disagree with tanning as a looksmax you’re:
-Indian with no awareness outside yourself
OR
-you barely go outside or/and live in a non sunny place

Tanning is extremely legit if you’re white. If you have lighter hair with lighter eyes, tanning a must. It will add a glow to you and make you look healthy. Healthy= attractive.

No mirror pic can do justice for how good a tan really looks IRL. Contrast is very underrated.
What do you do when you live in a colder area with little to no sun?

What do you do when you live in a colder area with little to no sun?
Because everyone is paler, you probably haven’t seen a person with a good tan so your worldview is smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Doesn't the tanning bed come with the risk of cancer latter on down the road?
everything carries a risk of cancer. just don't overdo it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Should asians tan?

Brown eyes are more masc, have you seen that sean opry morph? I would link it if i could find the pic

Brown eyes are more masc, have you seen that sean opry morph? I would link it if i could find the pic
they are not more masc. they are not more masc. ive seen my own eye area with the light shining in it. I look so extremely dom its insane

U are smart guy
From what i asked females whats the most repulsive trait on males answer was

1- Too small height
2- Narrow shoulders
3- small hands
4- bad teeth

Literally deficient of size was a worst trait
What is too small height?

I dont think brown eyes or more masc or feminine its just a trait. But imo on whites or mixed people light eyes look better on most.

So many copes here

Light Eyes don't work in Bad Eye Areas

Tanning Don't Work if you are Ugly

Low Body Fat don't work if you don't have good bones

Eye color is simply not sexually dimorphic so brown eyes are NOT more sexually attractive or signal higher hormonal health

HOWEVER in the sense of harmony, humans perceive darker eyes to be more mysterious and maybe lower trust. Blue eyes are more attractive and vibrant and sincere, dark eyes are more deep and mysterious and warm

Images 19

Images 20

One thing I noticed is that bc blue eyes are more attractive, they draw attention to the eye area more than the rest of the face. If u have a giga good lower third with brown eyes u can look great

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 1680

Can dark eyes, light skin(not pale looking), dark hair be pulled off? Would dyeing black hair to dark brown be better or vice versa?

• +1
Can dark eyes, light skin(not pale looking), dark hair be pulled off? Would dyeing black hair to dark brown be better or vice versa?
You can pull just about any combination off as long as there's no failos, but you're not going to get a halo out of it without a tan if you're white. Dyeing hair doesn't usually look natural so I wouldn't bother. Black is fine, its inferiority to brown hair is negligable.

• +1
You can pull just about any combination off as long as there's no failos, but you're not going to get a halo out of it without a tan if you're white. Dyeing hair doesn't usually look natural so I wouldn't bother. Black is fine, its inferiority to brown hair is negligable.
So If I dye my hair from black to dark brown it would look fake? I don’t plan on doing it was just wondering

• +1
  • +1
Eye color is simply not sexually dimorphic so brown eyes are NOT more sexually attractive or signal higher hormonal health

HOWEVER in the sense of harmony, humans perceive darker eyes to be more mysterious and maybe lower trust. Blue eyes are more attractive and vibrant and sincere, dark eyes are more deep and mysterious and warm

View attachment 184673
View attachment 184674

One thing I noticed is that bc blue eyes are more attractive, they draw attention to the eye area more than the rest of the face. If u have a giga good lower third with brown eyes u can look great

Wtf..
I always though eye color is cope, but Sommerhalder looks like creepy uncle at brown eyes
Defo no working for him
Chris Pine still holds, but looks point worse too
What is too small height?
PSl wise sub 5"8
That girls was talking probably about sub 5"7 dunno
They sayed 5"9 is ok for example

Wtf..
I always though eye color is cope, but Sommerhalder looks like creepy uncle at brown eyes
Defo no working for him

He looks better with blue eyes but he still looks great with brown ones
Wtf..
Defo no working for him

PSl wise sub 5"8
He looks better with the blues but still looks great
Wtf..
Defo no working for him

PSl wise sub 5"8

Easyiest, not biggest.

I pretty much only burn but the only time I get compliments on my blue eyes is when I’m sunburnt. Mt2 will be a big maxx for me. I’ll probably dye my hair and brows to dark brown as well for even more contrast

• +1
So many copes here

Light Eyes don't work in Bad Eye Areas

Tanning Don't Work if you are Ugly

Low Body Fat don't work if you don't have good bones
In other words, according to your strange view on things: if you're ugly and have bad bones, be sickly-pale and stay fat as fuck because looksmaxxing won't make you attractive anyway. Alright, I'm done. Too much autism.
Easyiest, not biggest.
Biggest and simplest, getting a couple of Botox injections in 5 minutes takes less commitment than going from 30 to 10% bodyfat. Both looksmaxxes (getting lean + tan) cover your whole body which means they have a much greater effect than changing just a certain aspect of the face or body as with implants or any surgery. Thus biggest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846