The two biggest retards or trolls on this forum

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
The two biggest retards or trolls on this forum are @RODEBLUR and @LooksOverAll

This thread is about @LooksOverAll only because there already exists a thread about @RODEBLUR ‘s autism

So we all know that @LooksOverAll claims to be an 6‘7 incel because of his ugly face.
He says that he is not non NT and he doesn’t act aspie and it’s just his face which is the problem.
Even though he says that his face still is in the normie zone. And we all know that a face in the normie zone combined with such a height would be enough to get laid.
But even if it still wouldn’t be possible he also claims to have no friends because of his face which is hilarious because friends only care about your vibe and humor unless you are maybe completely deformed.
I know that face>height but claiming that height doesn’t matter at all is just utterly retarded.

So yesterday he started coping hard another time about height and dropped some of the most retarded bullshit I have ever seen but just look for yourself:
B435D3AE 2000 444B 8FC1 AD4107B82971

He not only says that height doesn’t matter but on top even acts like being tall is a disadvantage:lul:
0D78CBD3 67D1 462D 9871 DA07478E4770

Now he says that girls don’t care about height jfl and that a normie wouldn’t have an improvement in his dating live if he would go Form average to 99% height:lul:

But now prepare for the biggest cope I have read ever on this site...
It’s pure peak autism or a troll I can’t figure it out at this point:
71B25A4E B004 4C0A B11C 81B8AB76EA67

Tyler Maher would have more appeal if he would go from his top tier 6‘5 height to an average 5‘9 height
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

CA8B7A1C B711 4E54 8C0F D7E467D21012

FB4498C0 9558 42E7 8F37 1006D48E599E

Jfl at everyone of you if you still take this clown serious after the bullshit he wrote here

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @Preston @Haven @Z3n
@Nobagger @Bitch @lutte @PingPong @Baldingman1998 @BearBoy @FromNormietoChad @.👽. @Beanermaxxer @TsarTsar444 @delusionalretard @looksmaxxer234 @LastHopeForNorman @coolguy1 @reptiles @MarkCorrigan @turkproducer @ShowerMaxxing @faggotchadlite @Ryan @one job away @ht-normie-ascending @JosephGarrot123 @Yliaster @Acnno @WannabeJock @AscendingHero @Kekee @Ed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, subhuman incel, Zylk and 47 others
Thought thread is about me for a sec

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ItsOver.com, Pythagoras and 15 others
I can show you discord chats where @LooksOverAll claims to look like Justin bieber who he rates as 2 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7224, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
he's just spouting this shit cause he's either volcel or a larper, maybe both.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14323 and germanlooks

This thread is about @LooksOverAll only because there already exists a thread about @RODEBLUR ‘s autism

So we all know that @LooksOverAll claims to be an 6‘7 incel because of his ugly face.
He says that he is not non NT and he doesn’t act aspie and it’s just his face which is the problem.
Even though he says that his face still is in the normie zone. And we all know that a face in the normie zone combined with such a height would be enough to get laid.
But even if it still wouldn’t be possible he also claims to have no friends because of his face which is hilarious because friends only care about your vibe and humor unless you are maybe completely deformed.
I know that face>height but claiming that height doesn’t matter at all is just utterly retarded.

So yesterday he started coping hard another time about height and dropped some of the most retarded bullshit I have ever seen but just look for yourself:
View attachment 1356394
He not only says that height doesn’t matter but on top even acts like being tall is a disadvantage:lul:
View attachment 1356402
Now he says that girls don’t care about height jfl and that a normie wouldn’t have an improvement in his dating live if he would go Form average to 99% height:lul:

View attachment 1356406
Tyler Maher would have more appeal if he would go from his top tier 6‘5 height to an average 5‘9 height

View attachment 1356411

View attachment 1356412
Jfl at everyone of you if you still take this clown serious after the bullshit he wrote here

@Nobagger @Bitch @lutte @PingPong @Baldingman1998 @BearBoy @FromNormietoChad @.👽. @Beanermaxxer @TsarTsar444 @delusionalretard @looksmaxxer234 @LastHopeForNorman @coolguy1 @reptiles @MarkCorrigan @turkproducer @ShowerMaxxing @faggotchadlite @Ryan @one job away @ht-normie-ascending @JosephGarrot123 @Yliaster @Acnno @WannabeJock @AscendingHero @Kekee @Ed
Where is @we_chillingfosho

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
PicsArt 10 08 045634

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Beanermaxxer, Deleted member 15338 and 15 others
“U know most people on here who claim 6ft are larp right?”
Nothing new really

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Beanermaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
he's just spouting this shit cause he's either volcel or a larper, maybe both.
He is a mid-tier normie facially. Tbh, he is clearly not NT though. He hasn't made the effort to go out and meet people - so mentalcel.

Imo 6'7 + gym-maxxed + normie living in North America (less hypergamous than Northern Europe)... if he was NT he could pick up a girl every time he goes to a bar srs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
ggg-png.1349043

1633281906759-png.1349055

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, abeilletoimême and 15 others
tfw you're so irrelevant nobody's ever made an evisceration thread about you :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, never_lucky, Deleted member 14262 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and Jason Voorhees
He not only says that height doesn’t matter but on top even acts like being tall is a disadvantage
with tall he ment giga tall guys like 6'7 etc, WHICH really is a failo kinda. he said optimal is around 6'2 which i agree with:Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7725 and germanlooks
with tall he ment giga tall guys like 6'7 etc, WHICH really is a failo kinda. he said optimal is around 6'2 which i agree with:Comfy:
He said 6‘3 is already niche jfl.
Ideal is 6‘4-5 if you have good proportions like Chico and maher

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Beanermaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1356394
View attachment 1356402

View attachment 1356406

View attachment 1356411

View attachment 1356412

tagged whole forum except me :feelsgood::feelswhy:

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Marsiere214 and germanlooks
yea I don't agree with @LooksOverAll
Height is extremely important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246, ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, .👽., Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I love how you didn’t tag me even though he wrote that bullshit on my thread.
but yeah @LooksOverAll is either a retard or a gigatroll.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
I love how you didn’t tag me even though he wrote that bullshit on my thread.
but yeah @LooksOverAll is either a retard or a gigatroll.
Sorry forgot it:cry:

• +1
He hasn't average face, he looks teenager while being a giant so there's weird contrast between very dimorphic body and not dimorphic face
But said that, he's not ugly at all and he could easily get girls in many parts of the world with that height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, germanlooks and 2 others
My worry is he's a mentalcel so even after 434384 surgery he will have some problems :Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
He hasn't average face, he looks teenager while being a giant so there's weird contrast between very dimorphic body and not dimorphic face
But said that, he's not ugly at all and he could easily get girls in many parts of the world with that height
You and @volcelfatcel are the only honest blackpilled members on this forum who know I'm truecel and an uncanny mfer. Everyone else is gaslighting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
it's his chin
if he got a bigger chin he'd be fine

• +1
tfw you're so irrelevant nobody's ever made an evisceration thread about you :pepefrown:
This is my first one so I'm happy.

My worry is he's a mentalcel so even after 434384 surgery he will have some problems :Comfy:
He is a mid-tier normie facially. Tbh, he is clearly not NT though. He hasn't made the effort to go out and meet people - so mentalcel.

Imo 6'7 + gym-maxxed + normie living in North America (less hypergamous than Northern Europe)... if he was NT he could pick up a girl every time he goes to a bar srs.
I am NT though. People here think I'm some autist but I'm completely normal IRL and dress and talk about the same topics as everyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and Jason Voorhees
You and @volcelfatcel are the only actual blackpilled members on this forum who know I'm truecel and an uncanny mfer. Everyone else is gaslighting.
You aren't truecel, your face is probably average or above average in rural Russia so with that height you could get girls easily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, germanlooks, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
You aren't truecel, your face is probably average or above average in rural Russia so with that height you could get girls easily
I meant in the US and other hypergamous areas.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
Exactly. Height past 6'2" is niche territory and has way less broad appeal the higher up you go. Idk how this isn't common sense.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, turkproducer, .👽. and 3 others
this is the most retarded cope i have ever seen in my life

imagine thinking 6'3+ is worse than 5'9-6'2

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 14262, dashundalon and 6 others
this is the most retarded cope i have ever seen in my life

imagine thinking 6'3+ is worse than 5'9-6'2
It actually is though. 6'9" has way less appeal than 6'2" with the same face. You're coping if you think otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, .👽. and germanlooks
It actually is though. 6'9" has way less appeal than 6'2" with the same face. You're coping if you think otherwise.
wrong, i would much rather be 6'9 than 6'2

this sounds like a brain dead troll

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon, ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I am NT though.
15106848 719B 427F 8899 6BFC2DD98D0D

D3C56B9E F5D1 40F7 AF39 079B9E49BA93

Jfl even bluepilled normies would laugh at you for saying this.
You aren’t NT.
Otherwise you would have friends. Even when you are ugly you will have friends as long as you are NT and funny. But you are pretty obv neither one of this in real life

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, LookismMigrant, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
That still isn’t an excuse.
Chico also has a Teenager face and is 6‘4 tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
Chico has a wide jaw and isn't recessed though. I have recessed jaw, maxilla, and chin and need bimax JFL. I'm also 60 lbs heavier than Chico.

• +1
Chico was 7.5 psl while this guy is 3.5 psl (average is 4) so the comparison makes no sense lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725, germanlooks and 1 other person
View attachment 1356891
View attachment 1356900
You aren’t NT.
Otherwise you would have friends. Even when you are ugly you will have friends as long as you are NT and funny. But you are pretty obv neither one of this in real life
He’s a troll
I’ve actually spoken to him over discord via voice call and he’s autistic and says he has a diagnosis. He literally eats his lunch at college in the toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thegoat, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Chico was 7.5 psl while this guy is 3.5 psl (average is 4) so the comparison makes no sense lol
Yea but having a teenager face on a tall body is not a failo per se. I don’t really get what’s wrong with his face. Is he even ugly or what?
But anyways no matter how his face looks like as long as it isn’t deformed or ultra low trust it’s absolute cope to say he can’t get friends because of it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, gamma and Deleted member 7725
View attachment 1356891
View attachment 1356900
You aren’t NT.
Not really. Your looks determine who your friends are. Some people aren't worth being friends with so I'd rather cope on the internet.
In my school, the autistic/nerdy/ugly/unlikable kids hanged together, and the popular kids hanged together. There was very little cross-over between these groups. You had normies in the middle that could turn either way I guess.

Anyways I think my biggest issue was that socializing IRL wasn't fun for me, because I was ugly. And it also limited the people who I could socialize with (cant socialize with cool people, or women, if you are ugly).

So I basically only socially interacted with other ugly male outcasts IRL. It's less fun and makes you want to socialize less, and rather spend time on the internet. I always had a friend group of boring nerds that never wanted to do cool shit, and that eventually made me stop trying as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246, Jason Voorhees and gamma
Yea but having a teenager face on a tall body is not a failo per se. I don’t really get what’s wrong with his face. Is he even ugly or what?
But anyways no matter how his face looks like as long as it isn’t deformed or ultra low trust it’s absolute cope to say he can’t get friends because of it
My face is deformed (sub 5).

• +1
That's true, even ugly boys have ugly friends

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
keep crying for rodeblur
it's been going on for years

i feel like germany post ww2 or versailles treaty

everyone keeps crying and never forgetting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343

View attachment 1356394
View attachment 1356402

View attachment 1356406

View attachment 1356411

View attachment 1356412

at this point it's not even rent free ur paying me to stay in ur head like this

“U know most people on here who claim 6ft are larp right?”
Nothing new really
why? im 6' and its a shit height. nothing to larp about

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5786
shit thread dude, didn't read because height after 6'2 is indeed a disadvantage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, germanlooks and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15343 and Deleted member 7224