The two biggest retards or trolls on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 7224
why? im 6' and its a shit height. nothing to larp about
nah for real you probably just disproportioante, so its more your frame rather than height is problem

nah for real you probably just disproportioante, so its more your frame rather than height is problem
6' is shit height keep coping. I have friends who are 6'4-6'5 and its not great feeling being height mogged. I was working with this greek nigga who is like 6'8-6'9 and I dont even want to hang out with him often even tho he is good guy. heightmog is brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, germanlooks and Deleted member 5786
6' is shit height keep coping. I have friends who are 6'4-6'5 and its not great feeling being height mogged. I was working with this greek nigga who is like 6'8-6'9 and I dont even want to hang out with him often even tho he is good guy. heightmox is brutal.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Looks234, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
keep coping with your 5'7 height. once you will leave your basement you will get height mogged to suicide.
why so toxic i mog you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, Looks234, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
you :sick: my comments it makes me angry. and you dont mog me. i know how you look.
your norwood -1 looks very ethnic and low iq i mog you with my masculine reccessed temples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 7224
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
6' is shit height keep coping. I have friends who are 6'4-6'5 and its not great feeling being height mogged. I was working with this greek nigga who is like 6'8-6'9 and I dont even want to hang out with him often even tho he is good guy. heightmog is brutal.
Does the 6'9" guy slay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Does the 6'9" guy slay?
Believe me he slays. He is norwooding but have buzzcut good eyelashes, eyebrows, stubble, lean and nt.

And he doesnt have high standarts not like most ugly looking fags in this forum calling stacies ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
He’s a troll
I’ve actually spoken to him over discord via voice call and he’s autistic and says he has a diagnosis. He literally eats his lunch at college in the toilet
Just fucking lol. Monkey tier idiot

This comment made it very obvious to me that he's a liar:

The two biggest retards or trolls on this forum are @RODEBLUR and @LooksOverAll

This thread is about @LooksOverAll only because there already exists a thread about @RODEBLUR ‘s autism

So we all know that @LooksOverAll claims to be an 6‘7 incel because of his ugly face.
He says that he is not non NT and he doesn’t act aspie and it’s just his face which is the problem.
Even though he says that his face still is in the normie zone. And we all know that a face in the normie zone combined with such a height would be enough to get laid.
But even if it still wouldn’t be possible he also claims to have no friends because of his face which is hilarious because friends only care about your vibe and humor unless you are maybe completely deformed.
I know that face>height but claiming that height doesn’t matter at all is just utterly retarded.

So yesterday he started coping hard another time about height and dropped some of the most retarded bullshit I have ever seen but just look for yourself:
View attachment 1356394
He not only says that height doesn’t matter but on top even acts like being tall is a disadvantage:lul:
View attachment 1356402
Now he says that girls don’t care about height jfl and that a normie wouldn’t have an improvement in his dating live if he would go Form average to 99% height:lul:

But now prepare for the biggest cope I have read ever on this site...
It’s pure peak autism or a troll I can’t figure it out at this point:
View attachment 1356406
Tyler Maher would have more appeal if he would go from his top tier 6‘5 height to an average 5‘9 height
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

View attachment 1356411

View attachment 1356412
Jfl at everyone of you if you still take this clown serious after the bullshit he wrote here

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @Preston @Haven @Z3n
@Nobagger @Bitch @lutte @PingPong @Baldingman1998 @BearBoy @FromNormietoChad @.👽. @Beanermaxxer @TsarTsar444 @delusionalretard @looksmaxxer234 @LastHopeForNorman @coolguy1 @reptiles @MarkCorrigan @turkproducer @ShowerMaxxing @faggotchadlite @Ryan @one job away @ht-normie-ascending @JosephGarrot123 @Yliaster @Acnno @WannabeJock @AscendingHero @Kekee @Ed
@LooksOverAll Is 5'7 lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Make a update tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel