The two biggest statistical errors of looksmax.me

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
Most treads make obvious mistakes, which end up spreading wrong information, and giving a distorted view of reality

Sample too small and skewed
Most take an isolated case, and generalize to a specific group, and not only that, they take it in a totally biased context that does not represent reality.
Example, "Girls have huge body counts and lose their virginity at 13"
Two errors with that statement
1 It is probably based on a single or few examples, and not on the whole. Research claims that girls lose their virginity on average at age 17, the age difference is high, because the research is based on the whole, not on cases isolated.
Which leads us to error 2
2 A super biased sample, something like seeing a Stacye losing her virginity at age 13, and generalizing it to everything else. In fact, he just paid attention to Stacye and not to the shy Beckye.

Other obvious examples of these errors:
Any post that says hypergamy is high, If you go to real life you will see that most women date normies.
Any post that says personality doesn't matter, that only goes for Chad.
Post saying you need 8x6 to have sex, most women can't take it, and it was probably based on some bitch with a huge body count.

So every time you see a post, making a statement, see if it fits into any of these errors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomeoneUnimportant, 5'8manlet, JL~ and 10 others
thanks for lifefuel for my almost 6 inch pp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, JL~, adotsdot and 5 others
hypergamy doesn't exist.
hypogamy does
@RealLooksmaxxer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
The reality is that the reality is different in different geographical places and things are also kept quiet. It’s none of your business at the end of the day.

But the blackpill is GENERALLY consistent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, AutismMaxing, JL~ and 5 others
Dn rd. But I agree.

Also I want to say that behavior matters almost as much as looks. A weirdo creepy autistic chad won’t get high quality stacy, make no mistake.

Another obvious example of these errors is tinder.
80% of users are men, and most are desperate for pussy.
Most users are white.
The Irl attraction is different from the online one.
Only 40% of meetings are found online.

Hypergamy is EXTREMELY legit, but its based on STATUS not LOOKS, hence your confusion.

Women lie about their lay counts incessantly, we will never know the truth 100%, but our estimate should definitely be lower age and higher count than what any foids report to scientists.