The two dumbest greytards on this forum

@keonxmogs
stop working out your masseters so much you look like a squirrel
i mog your no career pussy ass. and i chewed falim all summer 23 now they’re HUGE

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: negativepsl and itzyaboyJJ
Chadlite 👆

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Two Biggest Slayers On this forum :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CD34, 97baHater and ey88
You making fun of us cuz we both mog your whole shit ethnic bloodline. While you’re bitching on the org, I’m getting thirsted over by several women. You Are A No Life

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
You making fun of us cuz we both mog your whole shit ethnic bloodline. While you’re bitching on the org, I’m getting thirsted over by several women. You Are A No Life
Jfl at this twink
Ur 5,7 skinny and pout your BBC sucking lips just begging for a cock to go down ur throat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, ey88 and keonxmogs
Jfl at this twink
Ur 5,7 skinny and pout your BBC sucking lips just begging for a cock to go down ur throat
You: using me and Keon because you’re desperate for a reputation on here

you are a subhuman and an Incel

You get no bitches

You spew meaningless insults

Unknown in this community because you provide nothing, and all you do is talk down to others and take from others

Me:

I’m a pretty good looking motherfucker

I get tons of fucking bitches thirsting over me on my snap every damn day

I give to the community and what I’ve learned and make videos on it to help others in this community because I empathize and I understand other people on here.

And I argue with. And I really would’ve been friends with you if you didn’t talk shit to me and my best friend, we could’ve been really cool friends. You’re just talking shit to me and my friend who are in this community for no reason. You’re just a hater, dude

Stop bitching about me and Keon on this forum and go do something with your life. Or at least bitch about something worth talking about. You’re trying to put other people down to get some more rep. Be Better Dawg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, 97baHater and keonxmogs

You get no bitches

Unknown in this community because you provide nothing, and all you do is talk down to others and take from others

Me:

I give to the community and what I’ve learned and make videos on it to help others in this community because I empathize and I understand other people on here.

And I argue with. And I really would’ve been friends with you if you didn’t talk shit to me and my best friend, we could’ve been really cool friends. You’re just talking shit to me and my friend who are in this community for no reason. You’re just a hater, dude

Stop bitching about me and Keon on this forum and go do something with your life. Or at least bitch about something worth talking about. You’re trying to put other people down to get some more rep. Be Better Dawg

• JFL
let’s just say you got cooked lil bro :lul:
Nigga every thread you make u get clowned and thrown around like the abused dogs yall are
No one respects any of you 5,5 tranny looking jigaboos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and ey88

You get no bitches

Me:

Same goes for ur ass this nga said I give to the community while being a greycel who made one thread and got clowned and thrown around like a dog toy :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and ey88
Me:

IMG 5924

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and 97baHater
@97baHater bhai

• +1
Calls you ethnic while you're white, this nigger is cringe asf you owned their ass in 2v1:bigbrain::bigbrain:

inb4 glazing, yes I am :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and itzyaboyJJ
Wait why are you in a beef with @negativepsl he seems like a cool guy? @itzyaboyJJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and ey88
Wait why are you in a beef with @negativepsl he seems like a cool guy? @itzyaboyJJ
Because he dickrides the other fag so hard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and 97baHater
Hey guys im looksmaxxing! Haha just like the tiktok meme

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, itzyaboyJJ and ey88
Calls you ethnic while you're white, this nigger is cringe asf you owned their ass in 2v1:bigbrain::bigbrain:

inb4 glazing, yes I am :aheago:
He learned the word ethnic and curry today and don’t know how to act
Classic Greycel rambling hahahahahhaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and 97baHater
That psl harvy guy is the strangest person I’ve seen on here. He gets his mum to inject him with lipolab and does all these autistic looksmaxxes just to still look like an utter fag with 0 appeal.

On top of that he’s an abused dog who gets bullied irl, so it makes sense why he’s mentally ill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CD34, negativepsl, ey88 and 1 other person