The two most intimidating people I have met

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Are my mother and my oneitis. Seriously, if my mother gets mad at me, I can't do anything. She can crush your confidence and spirit like it's nothing. She can make you cry if you are too weak.

And of course, my oneitis. Holy fuck, that girl depletes my T levels faster than fapping. Idk why, but I'm so powerless around her. Even after fucking her, I'm still subnconfident af. I still get nervous when seeing like it's the first time.

I don't understand how she does it. She is like my kryptonite. Every other person compared to her looks like a cuck. Even tall high T guys are nothing compared to her.

I can be dominant af with males and women but once she walks in, I shit my pants. Her presence is so intimidating, I can't feel my testicles when she is around.

She is so mysterious and distant looking, like she doesn't have any regard for human life at all. Her posture, her black hair, her dark skin, her hunter eyes, it's a struggle to hold your ground around her.

If she is not cool and friendly, she is scary af. She can destroy your self esteem with a few words, she drips more venom than a viper. I'm pretty sure most incels would have roped if they had met her. Dam, what a woman. That's why I like her I guess, because she scares me.

Last edited: