The Two Types of Negative Canthal Tilt, and Why Only One Looks Good (My Personal Take on NCT)

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
There are two types of people with NCT, one type where U get the Ian Somerhalder look with very sharp features, where NCT is genetic, and the other type where NCT comes from mouth breathing and it looks like The face was made out of wax and someone fucking took a heat gun and blasted it for a good few minutes before letting the face resolidify, and It only looks acceptable in the first instance

Posted this cus IT is the biggest PSL meme in Tik tok space and cus There is a lot of debate on whether NCT is a legit failo: (The conclusion: only if caused by mouth breathing)

Water wet in reply = I Find your family and Cook and Feed them to You alive

what’s NCT?

If all other eye area features are good, the eye area can still be a good one overall even with nct.

With pct, it requires less additional favorable features for it to be a good eye area overall.

Even just great color can completely outweigh the failo.

a50 + nct + additional features average = good eye area, a10 it'd be a great eye area.

Not some death sentence (superior PCT possessor no cope influence 👺)

ian sommmerhalder nct does not matter. he has positively tilted dark eyebrows and blue eyes + hes permasquinting all the time. NCT only makes you subhuman if you're curry with shitty orbitals or a mouth breather. ian sommerhalder-like nct is fine as long as you have other redeeming features for your eye area

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
show examples of both

• +1
Reactions: Ken
There are two types of people with NCT, one type where U get the Ian Somerhalder look with very sharp features, where NCT is genetic, and the other type where NCT comes from mouth breathing and it looks like The face was made out of wax and someone fucking took a heat gun and blasted it for a good few minutes before letting the face resolidify, and It only looks acceptable in the first instance

Posted this cus IT is the biggest PSL meme in Tik tok space and cus There is a lot of debate on whether NCT is a legit failo: (The conclusion: only if caused by mouth breathing)

Water wet in reply = I Find your family and Cook and Feed them to You alive
Nct is a meme, of course eye shape will play a role. I saw than nct is almost always with receses cheekbones, weak infra suport and low se zygos.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist