the typical acne medications aren’t working for you?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

johan liebert… on adderall
then you probably have been misdiagnosed by the retarded derms… how do these fuckers get paid so much anyways.

u don’t have acne vulgaris you have malassezia folliculitis.

too lazy to make a whole ass thread going into detail but it’s caused by yeast and can be treated by anti fungals. it looks incredibly similar to acne which is why it gets misdiagnosed

if you have dandruff (seb derm) on ur scalp or face and the medicines that the jews are giving u isn’t working. i guarantee you it’s this shit

do more research, again im lazy and it’s late

what i’m doing

150 mg of fluconazole for 3 weeks from the source bgpharma

applying lotrimen ultra (topical anti fungal) on my face

peace

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999, say∅, Mewton and 8 others
Acne medications can be not working for a ton of reasons. Don't assume if your tret doesn't work in a week, you automacially have fungal acne.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Acne medications can be not working for a ton of reasons. Don't assume if your tret doesn't work in a week, you automacially have fungal acne.
not talking about just tret, all actives, clindamycin, BP, etc. trets not a good example bc it takes wayy different lengths for different people to work

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and PsychoH
not talking about just tret, all actives, clindamycin, BP, etc. trets not a good example bc it takes wayy different lengths for different people to work
True. I used tret just as an example.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
True. I used tret just as an example.
real talk tho i’m so pissed i’ve been treating the wrong shit for like 5 years now jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: silencio
then you probably have been misdiagnosed by the retarded derms… how do these fuckers get paid so much anyways.

too lazy to make a whole ass thread going into detail but it’s caused by yeast and can be treated by anti fungals. it looks incredibly similar to acne which is why it gets misdiagnosed

if you have dandruff (seb derm) on ur scalp or face and the medicines that the jews are giving u isn’t working. i guarantee you it’s this shit

what i’m doing

peace
dnr water derms are drug dealers u will know more googling then them

• +1
Reactions: yue, n9wiff and silencio
real talk tho i’m so pissed i’ve been treating the wrong shit for like 5 years now jfl
5 years and you never wondered why it didn't work? That's kinda on you bro

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Don't jump straight to oral antifungal they can have dangerous side effects. Try 2% ketoconazole topically first.
btw depending on the fungal infection topical tretinoin can cure it faster than antifungals sometimes, because tretinoin cuts off the food supply to fungus but reducing sebum produciton, same for oral isotretinoin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and AySab
tbh if only blackpilled sluthate doctors would exist everybody would be chad

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and yue

what i’m doing

peace
ironically, all my acne went away when i stopped using goyslop skincare brands: Ceravle, j and j, lactura and others.

• +1
Reactions: yue
Don't jump straight to oral antifungal they can have dangerous side effects. Try 2% ketoconazole topically first.
What he said.
oral isotretinoin.
What he said (2x).
thank you.
it looks incredibly similar to acne which is why it gets misdiagnosed
Yes.
But, they can be mistaken for closed comedones, vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I used to have cystic acne which I cured with accutane. Now i only get small whiteheads which I treat with sulfur and glycolic acid

why the kinda bro

there didn't used to be a kinda what's wrong dawg

Isotretinoin (Accutane) always works wonders for majority acne cases

Horrible sides tho

Isotretinoin (Accutane) always works wonders for majority acne cases

Horrible sides tho
my skins way too dry for it. don’t think i could put up with it. plus it’s bad for the liver

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
my skins way too dry for it. don’t think i could put up with it. plus it’s bad for the liver
Yes it dries the skin and mouth with other bad sides too but 100% cured my acne once and for all

Yes it dries the skin and mouth with other bad sides too but 100% cured my acne once and for all
yeah if this doesn’t work for me i’ll say fuck it and try it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
You don't know that
One way to tell if it's caused by a fungus or bacteria is by the following
Fungus will expand in the area they affect, like in circular rashes they also tend to cause itchiness
Bacteria are generally more individual small spots and don't cause itchiness
Still can difficult to tell sometimes and yeah fuck dermatologists and doctors

going through ipl sessions this summer to fix my skin, hopefully i wont have to deal with acne(much) after

How long does tret 0.025 take to work

what i’m doing

peace
"bwo im wittewawy quitting looksmax.owg and iww nevew be back hewe again"

posts another 50 posts the day after bro aint quit for shit

"bwo im wittewawy quitting looksmax.owg and iww nevew be back hewe again"

posts another 50 posts the day after bro aint quit for shit
who are u and why are u up my ass? how does it effect you what i decide to do with my time

who are u and why are u up my ass? how does it effect you what i decide to do with my time
nigga u @ me in ur goodbye message and ive talked to u in the past like alot 😭

feels bad 😢

i was js joking man ;( i was saying its funny u said ur quitting and then didnt quit not tryna talk shit lol

nigga u @ me in ur goodbye message and ive talked to u in the past like alot 😭

feels bad 😢
didn’t see cat i remember u now sorry

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
i changed my pfp since the last time i talked to u it used to be a black cat why u lying :feelscry:
didn’t remember the exact cat just that u are the only dude with a cat avi

• So Sad
Reactions: Rigged
might try fluconazole tbh. ive had really bad dandruff and greasy scalp/face for like 2yrs atp
nizoral worked great for the first 2 months but has lost its effectiveness and ive tried just about every other otc dandruff solution (+2% prescription nizoral)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
might try fluconazole tbh. ive had really bad dandruff and greasy scalp/face for like 2yrs atp
nizoral worked great for the first 2 months but has lost its effectiveness and ive tried just about every other otc dandruff solution (+2% prescription nizoral)
i can pm u my results in a week or so if u want i’m on day 2