The U.S is overpowered for moneymaxxing

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
The United States is by far the best country to moneymaxx due to its robust economy, high wages, and diverse job market. While the cost of living and housing prices are high, they are offset by higher earning potential. The wages in some states are so high you can become a millionaire and retire rich working as a carpenter. The U.S. has a world-class education system and almost all the industries, creating a vast job market for career advancement and moneymaxxing

If there's one thing people UNDER appreciate about the U.S, it's the sheer drive and positivity around entrepreneurship. You can start a local service business in USA with about 5 total forms including banking accounts and IRS registration while the german and euroepan niggas here have to fill out entire books worth of forms for your small business to get registered by the notary. The U.S. also has a well-established legal and financial infrastructure unlike many european countries.

All in all U.S.A is unmoggable in terms of moneymaxxing. The sky is truly the limit because of how huge the economy is. I see many guys here saying the american dream is dead but that is imo far from the truth it is definitely harder but U.S is OP for printing money the only problem is getting a VISA to move to the US.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, chadmanlet04, falcon1 and 23 others
@Chadeep @buflek @Beastimmung @ChadL1te

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
@onion_salad

It’s impossible for Indians who move here to get a greencard atm due to the wait times.

The moment there’s a major 2008 style recession literally half the population of Indians in the US is going to have go back to India.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, zharupodrugu, Chadeep and 1 other person
It’s impossible for Indians who move here to get a greencard atm due to the wait times.

The moment there’s a major 2008 style recession literally half the population of Indians in the US is going to have go back to India.
Marry american woman theory

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
The United States is by far the best country to moneymaxx due to its robust economy, high wages, and diverse job market. While the cost of living and housing prices are high, they are offset by higher earning potential. The wages in some states are so high you can become a millionaire and retire rich working as a carpenter. The U.S. has a world-class education system and almost all the industries, creating a vast job market for career advancement and moneymaxxing

If there's one thing people UNDER appreciate about the U.S, it's the sheer drive and positivity around entrepreneurship. You can start a local service business in USA with about 5 total forms including banking accounts and IRS registration while the german and euroepan niggas here have to fill out entire books worth of forms for your small business to get registered by the notary. The U.S. also has a well-established legal and financial infrastructure unlike many european countries.

All in all U.S.A is unmoggable in terms of moneymaxxing. The sky is truly the limit because of how huge the economy is. I see many guys here saying the american dream is dead but that is imo far from the truth it is definitely harder but U.S is OP for printing money the only problem is getting a VISA to move to the US.
I see USA as like a high risk market. If you succeed there you'll be richer than anywhere else. But if you fail, you'll end up with tons of debt and homeless addicted to drugs, or in prison.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, falcon1, Chadeep and 1 other person
Also the American dream is mostly dead for lazy white and black Americans. It’s still alive and well for immigrants.

American culture is extremely rotten at its core, and most Americans are incapable of climbing up the socioeconomic ladder of the country purely due to their retarded culture. There’s plenty of opportunities here but Americans usually sabotage their children really badly.

This country is doomed the moment they shut off immigration.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, try2beme, falcon1 and 4 others
Marry american woman theory

I’ve seen fat (like 200lb) mentally ill white women passportbux Indian MTN FOBs.

Usually as soon as the guy gets the green card the marriage falls apart lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
nowhere in the world is making money possible

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Also JFL, just being a millionaire will not allow you to retire.

$1M net worth liquid plus owning a house is enough to keep you surviving if you don’t have massive healthcare bills in old age.

My mom has around that much and is considering moving back to India since retirement in the US would be very difficult for her.

If social security implodes this county is going to see Brazil tier mass poverty.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Also JFL, just being a millionaire will not allow you to retire.

$1M net worth liquid plus owning a house is enough to keep you surviving if you don’t have massive healthcare bills in old age.

My mom has around that much and is considering moving back to India since retirement in the US would be very difficult for her.

If social security implodes this county is going to see Brazil tier mass poverty.
That depends on where you live. In the bay area no chance millionaire is middle class there in some town in Texas or Midwest it's enough.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
That depends on where you live. In the bay area no chance millionaire is middle class there in some town in Texas or Midwest it's enough.

No even in Midwest or Texas it’s very risky. If you get a heart attack or stroke or some sort of other medical problem that requires a nursing home. $1M will vanish very quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Extremely true, if you’re poor in America you simply aren’t trying hard enough

• +1
Reactions: menas, Jason Voorhees, tombradylover and 3 others
life on easy mode over there

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
"robust economy, high wages, and diverse job market"

all completely negated by inflation and life quality in cities(where the jobs are) being shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku and Jason Voorhees
"robust economy, high wages, and diverse job market"

all completely negated by inflation and life quality in cities(where the jobs are) being shit

Massive cope.

American culture is just massively diseased.

Somehow Asians and Indians are able to climb the socioeconomic ladder here. Hispanics are also climbing it albeit much slower over a few generations.

It’s mostly just non-immigrant whites and blacks who are having trouble. Coincidentally those are the two group which are the most American culturally.

It’s American culture that’s the problem here tbh. There’s no other explanation for it.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Lmfao yeah I’m on a path to make six figures pretty easily just by not being a fuckup and taking shortcuts

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Lmfao yeah I’m on a path to make six figures pretty easily just by not being a fuckup and taking shortcuts
"shortcuts"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, TechnoBoss, gooner23 and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
i wanna migrate to USA but theres no possible way i could go there

• +1
Those are very special ones that most Orthodox Jews don’t have
ig but it doesnt change the fact that they are everywhere 😢😢

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChadL1te
@Swarthy Knight @rand anon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Swarthy Knight
@sportsmogger @Sprinkles @flippasav @edodalic29

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and sportsmogger
Nahhh america be da trenches, it’s mad funny seeing all these mfs who never left their village in some third world state talking about how it is over here

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Nahhh america be da trenches, it’s mad funny seeing all these mfs who never left their village in some third world state talking about how it is over here
Cope.

This is the only place on the planet where anyone can go to college and make 200K in their late 20s without any sort of crazy connections.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Didn't fully read yet but agreed. Canada is cooked in terms of employment and cost of living. I'd be better off moving to the states

• +1

most of america are doomers cause of political tension and cost of living, but i do remember my mcdonalds order tripling-quadrupling from 2021-2024 legitmately depressing i watched my receipt go from like $15 for 4k calories to like $40 for the same meal

• +1
most of america are doomers cause of political tension and cost of living, but i do remember my mcdonalds order tripling-quadrupling from 2021-2024 legitmately depressing i watched my receipt go from like $15 for 4k calories to like $40 for the same meal
Inflation like that is common everywhere in the west. The UK is even worse in that regard.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Nah, the American dream is def dead, need to work 10x harder just to get not even half as good a quality life as ur parents and their parents jfl

Also we’re FULL pls:feelsbaton:

Nah, the American dream is def dead, need to work 10x harder just to get not even half as good a quality life as ur parents and their parents jfl

Also we’re FULL pls:feelsbaton:
Explain how? America is still 100x better than rest of the world even if it wasn't like it once used to be.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
This is the effect of folks like Andrew Tate and Gary Vee along with other Influencers across Social Media
Marketing these get rich quick grind culture propaganda to the public in order to keep them on the Hamster
Wheel.

Just work 4 Jobs man fck sleep alpha your way through it no excuses

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity said

Man Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not
live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.

Elena lacey hamster illustration

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
But honestly though think of Europe for example an accountant, the average in the UK is like 35k in the US it would probably be around 80k which is more than a double of that amount.

Crazy huh?

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, JohnDoe and falcon1
Thats all its good for, you make the money, then move overseas. If not, inflation will hit you hard as a bitch in your older years

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and JohnDoe

Explain how? America is still 100x better than rest of the world even if it wasn't like it once used to be.
America best country to live in i day this as born and raised Brit person my whole life in the uk never left this hell hole can’t wait to move for college in USA

This is why i keep telling you to move there. You want a white gf? Np you can larp as bbc = easy white gf. Also moneymaxx.

This is why i keep telling you to move there. You want a white gf? Np you can larp as bbc = easy white gf. Also moneymaxx.

This is your Brain on Social Media

This is your Brain on Social Media
Not at all because I haven't ever used social media. It's a fact blacks can easily get white girls so if OP has Dravidian colouring he can larp as bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
Not at all because I haven't ever used social media. It's a fact blacks can easily get white girls so if OP has Dravidian colouring he can larp as bbc

You're right my mistake lol should of said : This is your Brain on .Org