The ugly guy hentai stereotype

DIY.Suicide

DIY.Suicide

It seems God may just hate me
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Posts
6,675
Reputation
7,372
I hate it so much i hate having to see all these ugly fat assholes have what most would say is a blessed highschool life i hate being ugly i hate how its portrayed as the fact you can be loved for being yourself or even worse when its just the guy raping the girl like we cant find love consensually
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: khhvsubhumanmanlet, dimocel, ragingmanlet and 1 other person
It's the author self inserting

and I fucking hate it so much

I'm trying to see attractive people have sex not some fat faggoted monster mounting a cutie
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Informationcapitali and DIY.Suicide
I hate it so much i hate having to see all these ugly fat assholes have what most would say is a blessed highschool life i hate being ugly i hate how its portrayed as the fact you can be loved for being yourself or even worse when its just the guy raping the girl like we cant find love consensually
I love hentai personally
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
It's the author self inserting

and I fucking hate it so much

I'm trying to see attractive people have sex not some fat faggoted monster mounting a cutie
its bullshit and a scam
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet
It's the author self inserting

and I fucking hate it so much

I'm trying to see attractive people have sex not some fat faggoted monster mounting a cutie
Your going to offend ironmike’s artistic work

@Swarthy Knight
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DIY.Suicide and Swarthy Knight
the trope is for women who like humiliation and being degraded/used

its fucking terrible for men for obvious reasons
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
26
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
D69mo
Replies
5
Views
48
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
greycel703
Replies
10
Views
102
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
52
New Poster
New Poster
6
Replies
4
Views
38
SPAM
SPAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top