The ugly pajeet girl revealed

Op is a slayer meanwhile i mire in incellity
 
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
@HimmyButler @ReadBooksEveryday @TRUE_CEL @FrameMogger @DoctorLooksmax @khvirgin

View attachment 2053961View attachment 2053962

I told you guys she’s ugly af

@Shieda_Kayn
Id feel bad for her but then I realized she’s fat af. If she lost the weight she’s not that bad.

You’re honestly kind fnm. If a girl like this in HS asked out one of my friends they prob would brutally bully her esp if she was fat jfl. They would even laugh while she cried, HS mofos cruel af.

I would have pressed X without thinking jfl.

Imagine going ham at the boxing gym, eating nothing but protein shakes, leaves and boiled chicken, lifting weights till you cramp to high hell and this is what you have to come home to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
I've fucked some hogs before. Including as recently as Friday evening/Saturday morning. I probably would fuck her in that Christmas outfit and then lose interest once the post-nut clarity kicks in.
Bruh I couldn’t even get hard. High t mogger jfl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
My secret is 20mg Cialis (generics)
Id prob need a fifth to make her appear as a 5/10. So I’d prob need about 100mg cialis to overcome the whisky dick jfl.
 

Similar threads

YungVampLyfe
Replies
1
Views
21
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
bIiss
Replies
10
Views
38
bIiss
bIiss
revelations214
Replies
8
Views
111
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Vincent Freeman
Replies
1
Views
31
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top