The UK creates the best male faces

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
This guy is some nobody yet he meets nearly all of the checklist required for to make an attractive male face

Good eye area, dark hair, thick straight-tilted brows, tall face with long-ish noble nose, solid chin height, not forward growth deficient
He could mog more with wider gonians and some more bone mass but hits the initial markers for attractiveness well.

The Chads you see on tinder in the UK who have monopolized their cities tend to have a similar facial base just with added masculinity

When you look at men of other countries there is always a pheno related trait that is holding the HTNs/Chadlites back from checking all the boxes
In slav countries it's shortness of the chin and short face in general with too much facial roundness
In Scandi its having a short nose, overly compact face or overly rectangle face caused by excessive gonian width, aspie squinty/slanted eyes and light colouring failo
In Germany it's having a complete lack of sex appeal and looking cuck-ish even in the presence of stereotypically masculine features and ratios

To add onto the point I made in my "UK = Reverse Russia" thread
The gene pool with the traits necessary to create the most completely attractive male faces also ends up make the worst female faces (relative to the level of the males)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, LooksOrDeath, Xangsane and 9 others
Htn in Mumbai

Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, sportsmogger and 1 other person
A horseface can never be HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Sprinkles and ReadBooksEveryday
Bomer
Cavill
(Gandy)
Thurston
Maher

List goes on

Anglo's mog, their pheno is shit for women which is why they get a bad rep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ReadBooksEveryday, sportsmogger and 3 others
Of course he made his eyes blue for the thumbnail because he know that more people would click on the video by doing that

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, ReadBooksEveryday and Lookologist003
real there is a guy in the sixth form in my school who has this pheno and he mogs me everyday

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 6ft4
Of course he made his eyes blue for the thumbnail because he know that more people would click on the video by doing that
they look uncanny in the thumbnail u can tell

best female

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
a little but they are definitely an eyecatcher
tbf u cant really tell if u were scrolling on YT that they are fake but when it gets enlarged on here it is

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ReadBooksEveryday and Lookologist003
Yeah there genuinely a lot of moggers here (men, the women are way worse than other countries) guess that’s why people say it’s hard mode too.

UK mixes* which is why Americans have the best faces.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ReadBooksEveryday and Lookologist003
Aren't you irish tho

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
UK mixes* which is why Americans have the best faces.
americans are significantly uglier than the UK and the people in the UK are among the ugliest in europe.

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and sportsmogger
americans are significantly uglier than the UK and the people in the UK are among the ugliest in europe.
Americans have more variety lol, UK is literally ugly asf, same with German women and Dutch

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Lookologist003
Americans have more variety lol, UK is literally ugly asf, same with German women and Dutch
americans have less variety, they're got a lower prevalence of different hair and eye colors than just about any european nation.

• JFL
americans have less variety, they're got a lower prevalence of different hair and eye colors than just about any european nation.
So? There are different eye colors and hair colors across Europe, Dutch mfs are brown eyed and brown haired regularly, same with Anglos, Nordics(Especially Norway and Sweden) Germans, French etc. Stop acting like Brown eyes are ethnic

Not attractive

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Bomer
Cavill
(Gandy)
Thurston
Maher

List goes on

Bomer is an American euromutt, Maher is mixed, Gandy doesn't even look Anglo, and Cavill and Thurston are exceptions, Thurston still looks like shite.

Bomer
Cavill
(Gandy)
Thurston
Maher

List goes on

Bomer is american

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror and answer this question yourself

JFL if you actually believe being some bongo is the 'best' male face.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, sportsmogger and Lookologist003
I mean, is that what he was trying to do? Because if so, what a poor job. He looks like he's learning his superpowers and channeling thunder in a budget hero movie.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
So? There are different eye colors and hair colors across Europe, Dutch mfs are brown eyed and brown haired regularly, same with Anglos, Nordics(Especially Norway and Sweden) Germans, French etc. Stop acting like Brown eyes are ethnic
regularly? the majority of north west europe is dirty blond with light eyes.

the US has a 4% prevalence of light hair, the equivalent of turkey, only a quarter of it's (european) population has light eyes, everything else is just shades of brown, even mexico has a higher prevalence of light hair.

the only additional variance there is in the US is negative, they tend to have bug eyes for example whilst having little to no uee is the norm in most of europe.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
regularly? the majority of north west europe is dirty blond with light eyes.

the US has a 4% prevalence of light hair, the equivalent of turkey, only a quarter of it's population has light eyes, everything else is just shades of brown, even mexico has a higher prevalence of light hair.

the only additional variance there is in the US is negative, they tend to have bug eyes for example whilst having little to no uee is the norm in most of europe.
USA and Turkey do not have the same prevalence of colored hair 😂 Mexico does not either 😆 this is literally bullshit.

I've never met a turk or mexican with colored hair before but I've met blonde/redhead Americans before.

Ukcels are known for their bug-eyes lol.

USA and Turkey do not have the same prevalence of colored hair 😂 Mexico does not either 😆 this is literally bullshit.

I've never met a turk or mexican with colored hair before but I've met blonde/redhead Americans before.

Ukcels are known for their bug-eyes lol.

Another study conducted by the University College London in collaboration with National Institute of Anthropology and History found that 18% of Mexicans had blond hair, and 28% had light eyes.

it's 4% in the US, also 4% or 5% in turkey.

most americans descent from lower class brits and inland germans, both are very inbred, people along the coast in europe have more genetic diversity due to the trade routes.

• JFL
it's 4% in the US, also 4% or 5% in turkey.

most americans descent from lower class brits and inland germans, both are very inbred, people along the coast in europe have more genetic diversity due to the trade routes.
18% of Mexicans are not blonde.

They probably saw anything as light as dark brown and marked it as blonde.

And I think the Average white American atleast has some form of colored hair/eyes

Take a shot everytime you see a mexican with blonde hair :lul:

This guy is some nobody yet he meets nearly all of the checklist required for to make an attractive male face

Good eye area, dark hair, thick straight-tilted brows, tall face with long-ish noble nose, solid chin height, not forward growth deficient
He could mog more with wider gonians and some more bone mass but hits the initial markers for attractiveness well.

The Chads you see on tinder in the UK who have monopolized their cities tend to have a similar facial base just with added masculinity

When you look at men of other countries there is always a pheno related trait that is holding the HTNs/Chadlites back from checking all the boxes
In slav countries it's shortness of the chin and short face in general with too much facial roundness
In Scandi its having a short nose, overly compact face or overly rectangle face caused by excessive gonian width, aspie squinty/slanted eyes and light colouring failo
In Germany it's having a complete lack of sex appeal and looking cuck-ish even in the presence of stereotypically masculine features and ratios

To add onto the point I made in my "UK = Reverse Russia" thread
The gene pool with the traits necessary to create the most completely attractive male faces also ends up make the worst female faces (relative to the level of the males)

Yessir

He doesn’t look anything special though?? MTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back