The UK riots are hilarious

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Just a bunch of low class filth who have nothing better to do. They just want an excuse to go and damage things because that’s all that comes into their caveman brains.

IMG 0406

Can guarantee not a single person here has a job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, greycel, <6PSLcel and 27 others
imagine living in the UK

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fxckz, WhoTookVendetta and 11 others
white brits are looting stores now :feelskek:

it's like the george floyd thing :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, 5'7 zoomer, WhoTookVendetta and 15 others
Yeah water
They're all worthless chavs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, 5'7 zoomer, fxckz and 7 others
civil war is necessary

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, greycel, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
This is why America should colonize the UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WhoTookVendetta, Imretarded? and 5 others

Fucking lol, exactly like the blm riots they just want an excuse to get free things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, WhoTookVendetta, Imretarded? and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Tabula Rasa, Acion and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, noobs and N1666
There's less to expect about a wigger youth?
Wiggers? They are protesting against blacks and muslims, why would they adapt the mannerisms of a black?

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and N1666

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and N1666
Wiggers? They are protesting against blacks and muslims, why would they adapt the mannerisms of a black?
Give proof these are protesters and not random wannabe gangsta wiggers

• +1
Reactions: noobs, 8uAte and N1666
Per capita suspects back at it again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, noobs, narcissist_volcel and 5 others
They call anything riots nowadays

In Bangladesh today more than 90 have been killed in actual legitimate riots to topple secularist rule and the media doesn't give a damn

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Mr.Proper, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
hope they all kill each other

• +1
Reactions: noobs, egyptianKang and N1666
Why r they protesting

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, Costcosuperstore, try2beme and 3 others

White Lives Matter

politicians should be defending the people rioting and looting like they did with the niggers doing the same thing years ago.

Whole society was in support of BLM back then, so now they should do the same with the WLM movement.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shycel, Acion, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
Because a black teenager killed 4 children the other day
He isnt even muslim. He was a black rwandan from a christian family

And to be honest he was probably just seriously sick mentally without diagnose

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, PickleTheSlayer, thugmaxxedwigga and 1 other person
Was he not detained?
Yeah he was, but they instantly assumed he was a Muslim illegal immigrant which is why they rioted

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
He isnt even muslim. He was a black rwandan from a christian family

And to be honest he was probably just seriously sick mentally without diagnose
I am also 'sick mentally' yet I don't go around raping/killing people.

Mental illness isn't an excuse to rape/kill people.
I don't know whether he is still alive, but if they caught him alive he should be brutally tortured for months and then dismembered.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, murdah, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

I don't know whether he is still alive, but if they caught him alive he should be brutally tortured for months and then dismembered.
ur not retarded tho, this guy is probably missing some neurons so he can feel stuff like empathy and shit

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and MoggerGaston
White Lives Matter

politicians should be defending the people rioting and looting like they did with the niggers doing the same thing years ago.

Whole society was in support of BLM back then, so now they should do the same with the WLM movement.
Hey glad to see you back!

This is why America should colonize the UK
America is even worse in this respect. What are you talking about? January 6th insurrection, BLM riots, Los Angeles stores leaving because of drug addicts shoplifting in broad daylight and the list goes on.

ur not retarded tho, this guy is probably missing some neurons so he can feel stuff like empathy and shit
more reasons to torture and kill him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and egyptianKang
perhaps august 15th was the date that britain was saved, and not looksmax.org afterall...

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
more reasons to torture and kill him
the fact that he will still be alive to be let free in a few years is crazy, every society from every era woulda had him beheaded

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
White Lives Matter

Well idk I don't think white lives really matter. Better to just let society collapse.
77fda5d37d960c7cb2ae3f604bb1f802 1

Not all mental sicknesses are the same. Your mental sickness seems to be gayness, that is not the same as someone who is a heavy autist or something.
If a person with Alzheimer goes around killing people then he should be forgiven and put in a proper place that fit his sickness.

I'm not saying 100% thats the reason because i have no idea of what is the matter with that kid, but if it is, then its not the same as if he was a normal person whose circumstances changed him.

Every action is based upon it's intention. Otherwise that is no law, it's just the way of life of the mafia.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Sunnis will soon chop Maher's head

Picsart 24 08 05 01 46 30 237

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, hopecel, murdah and 1 other person
the fact that he will still be alive to be let free in a few years is crazy, every society from every era woulda had him beheaded
If a person with Alzheimer goes around killing people then he should be forgiven and put in a proper place that fit his sickness.
he should be tortured+killed so that victims/family of victims can feel peace knowing the perpetrator was punished and removed from the world.
I'm not saying 100% thats the reason because i have no idea of what is the matter with that kid, but if it is, then its not the same as if he was a normal person whose circumstances changed him.

Every action is based upon it's intention. Otherwise that is no law, it's just the way of life of the mafia.
intention is completely irrelevant.
I am extremely high-IQ, I know the consequences of every action I take which increases my inhib as I know what consequences my actions could have. This should be rewarded, not punished.

Meanwhile imagine being some lowIQ retard who goes around fighting random people, killing random people.

You want to EXCUSE his behavior, because he is so fucking dumb and retarded: 'he doesn't really know what he is doing or what consequences it has.'

@MaghrebGator your morality is fucking cucked.

There's people driving 150km/h through neighborhoods here in the netherlands, high on drugs/alcohol, and you want to EXCUSE their behavior because 'they were so drunk and lowIQ, they had no idea they were putting the lives of many people at risk with their reckless behavior'

buddy, if you hit a pedestrian with 150km/h because you were high/drunk, you need to be tortured + killed. NO EXCUSES.

if you disagree, I think your morality is completely worthless and cucked and I believe you are what is wrong with society.

Not all mental sicknesses are the same. Your mental sickness seems to be gayness, that is not the same as someone who is a heavy autist or something.

Consequences are the most important part of behavior. not intention.

you morality is completely cucked and I hope I get to live in a country some day with people who think like me, not people who think like you.

Well idk I don't think white lives really matter. Better to just let society collapse.
View attachment 3072888
all non-white societies have already collapsed.

jfl at living in pakistan/india/china where lives mean completely nothing. Rape is normalized, murder is normalized, reckless behavior is normalized.

only civilizations left are white.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, 8uAte and murdah

jfl at living in pakistan/india/china where lives mean completely nothing. Rape is normalized, murder is normalized, reckless behavior is normalized.

You've obviously never been to Japan or south Korea

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, murdah, watah and 1 other person

bruh, saudi, the gulf, rapists actually go to death and it's not normalized?

your hwite dutch olympian raped little girls and now they forgive him because muh "served his time"
he should be dead in the fucking dirt

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Consequences are the most important part of behavior. not intention.

you morality is completely cucked and I hope I get to live in a country some day with people who think like me, not people who think like you.
you are raped by jewish satanic talmudic laws, you have no right to talk about rules/laws/morality

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
you are raped by jewish satanic talmudic laws, you have no right to talk about rules/laws/morality
White societies are the Jews Bitch and will overall lead to a NWO backed by a communist agenda and mark of the beast being planted on everyone

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
your hwite dutch olympian raped little girls and now they forgive him because muh "served his time"
little girls are being raped every day in your country since your definition of rape is 'a minor having sex'

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
he should be tortured+killed so that victims/family of victims can feel peace knowing the perpetrator was punished and removed from the world.
If his family doesn't want to understand the sickness of a person with alzheimer, then maybe they are the ones that should be removed from society.

I believe in Islamic law, and islam says that if a person kills another then the family's victim chooses whether he has the death sentence or not.

But if there is a big mental sickness involved, then that is a different story.

intention is completely irrelevant.
I am extremely high-IQ, I know the consequences of every action I take which increases my inhib as I know what consequences my actions could have. This should be rewarded, not punished.
I don't care about what you think. What you think is irrelevant because you only follow whims and desires. Intention is everything always.
Meanwhile imagine being some lowIQ retard who goes around fighting random people, killing random people.
Depends on the intention. If he was drunk he shouldn't be forgiven, while in the west many countries do lower sentences for that, because being drunk depended on his own volition before the act.

However, if it was a sickness, then he had no control in any moment.
You want to EXCUSE his behavior, because he is so fucking dumb and retarded: 'he doesn't really know what he is doing or what consequences it has.'

@MaghrebGator your morality is fucking cucked.
No, my morality is Islamic.

If he is not sick i would leave it to the family to decide as Islam rules.

It is narrated on the authority of Amir al-Mu'minin (Leader of the Believers), Abu Hafs 'Umar bin al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), say: "Actions are according to intentions, and everyone will get what was intended. Whoever migrates with an intention for Allah and His messenger, the migration will be for the sake of Allah and his Messenger. And whoever migrates for worldly gain or to marry a woman, then his migration will be for the sake of whatever he migrated for."

There's people driving 150km/h through neighborhoods here in the netherlands, high on drugs/alcohol, and you want to EXCUSE their behavior because 'they were so drunk and lowIQ, they had no idea they were putting the lives of many people at risk with their reckless behavior'
I told you, alcohol is not an excuse. Same as drugs.

That is something that Allah forbids with His All Encompassing Wisdom

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allāh], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid1 it that you may be successful.

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah has cursed alcohol, the one who drinks it, the one who pours it, the one who sells it, the one who buys it, the one who squeezes it (squeezes the grapes, etc), the one for whom it is squeezed, the one who carries it and the one to whom it is carried.”

Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) flogged the one who had drunk wine with palm branches stripped of their leaves and with shoes.

buddy, if you hit a pedestrian with 150km/h because you were high/drunk, you need to be tortured + killed.
Already explained
if you disagree, I think your morality is completely worthless and cucked and I believe you are what is wrong with society.
I dont care. My morality is superior and ready for alm circumstances.

Your morality in that case doesn't account if a person was forced to drink alcohol or trapped with drugs in a drink or whatever. In that case for example, Islam has a solution, while your logic of "Intention doesnt matter" doesnt possess any answers.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion. But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin (such can eat these above mentioned meats), then surely, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and egyptianKang
little girls are being raped every day in your country since your definition of rape is 'a minor having sex'
no, they are married off and are raised to motherhood, with love and care with multiple children and the core of the family unit is being fully utilized

there's a difference between the rapes that destroy the female and lead them to being lesbians like all your daughters are, you cant even deny this JFL

stay cucked with jewish brainwashing, your ancestors and long forgotten moral society was marrying off kids to utilize the core of the family unit, noone was waiting until they were 18 to be married off JFL

inb4 u say muhh muhh pedooo :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
If his family doesn't want to understand the sickness of a person with alzheimer, then maybe they are the ones that should be removed from society.

I believe in Islamic law, and islam says that if a person kills another then the family's victim chooses whether he has the death sentence or not.
But if there is a big mental sickness involved, then that is a different story.
there's not a single murderer/rapist who won't claim 'mental illness' when it can get him off without punishment. There will never be a lack of psychologists to diagnose them for money either.

u talk like a 15yo without knowledge of the world works in practice.
However, if it was a sickness, then he had no control in any moment.
such sickness doesn't exist. People who act low-inhib were never punished/checked.

being killed/tortured when they finally go too far, is their final check and you should be cherishing this.
No, my morality is Islamic.

If he is not sick i would leave it to the family to decide as Islam rules.

It is narrated on the authority of Amir al-Mu'minin (Leader of the Believers), Abu Hafs 'Umar bin al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), say: "Actions are according to intentions, and everyone will get what was intended. Whoever migrates with an intention for Allah and His messenger, the migration will be for the sake of Allah and his Messenger. And whoever migrates for worldly gain or to marry a woman, then his migration will be for the sake of whatever he migrated for."
family will almost always choose torture+death. So you agree with me.

I told you, alcohol is not an excuse. Same as drugs.

That is something that Allah forbids with His All Encompassing Wisdom

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allāh], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid1 it that you may be successful.

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah has cursed alcohol, the one who drinks it, the one who pours it, the one who sells it, the one who buys it, the one who squeezes it (squeezes the grapes, etc), the one for whom it is squeezed, the one who carries it and the one to whom it is carried.”

Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) flogged the one who had drunk wine with palm branches stripped of their leaves and with shoes.

Already explained

I dont care. My morality is superior and ready for alm circumstances.

Your morality in that case doesn't account if a person was forced to drink alcohol or trapped with drugs in a drink or whatever. In that case for example, Islam has a solution, while your logic of "Intention doesnt matter" doesnt possess any answers.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion. But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin (such can eat these above mentioned meats), then surely, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
There's ISIS terrorists who use your 'islam morality' to rape, torture and kill 'non-believers'.

Islam is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and 8uAte
no, they are married off and are raised to motherhood, with love and care with multiple children and the core of the family unit is being fully utilized

there's a difference between the rapes that destroy the female and lead them to being lesbians like all your daughters are, you cant even deny this JFL

stay cucked with jewish brainwashing, your ancestors and long forgotten moral society was marrying off kids to utilize the core of the family unit, noone was waiting until they were 18 to be married off JFL

mohammed was a rapist who was fucking prepubescent children according to your own holy book and stories.

didnt he marry a 9yo and fuck her when she was 13yo or something like that?

girls entered puberty ~3 years later in that era, so fucking a 13yo in that time, is like fucking a 10yo now.

I don't believe drugs/alcohol absolve you of responsibility either.

If you blame alcohol/drugs for getting reckless, you should've never used them. You take full responsibility for how you act.

I personally use a lot of drugs/alcohol yet I never get aggressive or endanger other people because I am not a piece of shit.

If you can't behave while drunk/high, then don't get drunk/high or face the consequences of your actions.

mohammed was a rapist who was fucking prepubescent children according to your own holy book and stories.
show me that exact text in the holy quran?

most of those stories are graded weak and aren't even considered to be real

the messenger of God pbuh did marry aisha at 6 but consumated at 9, i dont see a problem,

everyone did the same 2000 years ago, you are just brainwashed and your morality changes like the indian psyche in a mumbai asylum

didnt he marry a 9yo and fuck her when she was 13yo or something like that?

girls entered puberty ~3 years later in that era, so fucking a 13yo in that time, is like fucking a 10yo now.
girls entered puberty earlier, there was war and famine and they had to be married off to continue offspring

13yo boys were considered men and fought in war

the messenger of God pbuh did marry aisha at 6 but consumated at 9, i dont see a problem,
considering it's been scientifically proven that girls enter puberty and get fertile 2-3 years earlier today, develop breasts, etc. than they did 2000 years ago,

therefore meaning a 9yo 2000 years ago, is as physically developed as a 6-7yo is today. Do you think it's fine for an adult male to fuck a 6-7yo girl?

if the messenger of God did it, why can't men do it now?

@MoggerGaston i also gave you a clear answer to your retarded point which is down here
so why bring up the prophet pbuh? :feelskek: do you not recognise that your own fucking people/ lineage/kings/commanders did the same thing??? how does the prophet that consumated with a woman disregard the first point i made? you are actually an evading retard