The UK riots are hilarious

there's not a single murderer/rapist who won't claim 'mental illness' when it can get him off without punishment. There will never be a lack of psychologists to diagnose them for money either.
Everyone can claim what he wants. Enough people know the person to give testimony of his sickness, no need for psychologists
u talk like a 15yo without knowledge of the world works in practice.
Our rules have been in practice for more than 1400 years and the homicides in countries that recently followed Sharia like Saudi make your countries look like Grove Street
such sickness doesn't exist. People who act low-inhib were never punished/checked.
"Muh such sickness". You are just an armchair cuck who speaks from his whims. You just throw irrelevant claims without a basis to make it look bogus.

Neither me nor you have any idea of the person. All i did was guess he had some sort of sickness because no one normal does what he did.
being killed/tortured when they finally go too far, is their final check and you should be cherishing this.
Depends on the person. If he was a cold blooded murderer, then yes. If he was a sick old person with Alzheimer or some sort of heavy autist with epilepsy, then no, my morality and my values will never allow me to be harsh to such person who doesn't act of its own volition, nor i will desire death for him.
family will almost always choose torture+death. So you agree with me.
Not true. Family a lot of times choose blood money, if not the majority of times.
There's ISIS terrorists who use your 'islam morality' to rape, torture and kill 'non-believers'.

Islam is a joke.
We dont care about what those western funded terrorists do.

Islamic morality will always be superior to your ever changing values, fitting all times and places.

Funny how your own ruling before speaking about Islam was literally an islamic one (The family chooses), yet the flaws of "Intention doesnt count" which i exposed and that Islam speaks about werent addressed in your comment.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
girls entered puberty earlier, there was war and famine and they had to be married off to continue offspring

13yo boys were considered men and fought in war
girls got fertile and developed breasts etc. 2-3 years later then they do today. this is scientifically proven.

girls got married, had kids, guys fought in wars earlier, etc. earlier than they do now. But this isn't physical development but more the mental/cultural expectations.

@MoggerGaston i also gave you a clear answer to your retarded point which is down here

so why bring up the prophet pbuh? :feelskek: do you not recognise that your own fucking people/ lineage/kings/commanders did the same thing??? how does the prophet that consumated with a woman disregard the first point i made? you are actually an evading retard
you brought up some 19yo olympian having voluntary sex with a 13yo girl as being 'rape'. Something which he served a sentence for.

you brought this shit up. a 13yo wanting sex with a 19yo is rape. But a 9yo girl being fucked by an adult male, your prophet isn't according to you.

cool

I don't believe drugs/alcohol absolve you of responsibility either.

If you blame alcohol/drugs for getting reckless, you should've never used them. You take full responsibility for how you act.

I personally use a lot of drugs/alcohol yet I never get aggressive or endanger other people because I am not a piece of shit.

If you can't behave while drunk/high, then don't get drunk/high or face the consequences of your actions.
@MoggerGaston i also gave you a clear answer to your retarded point which is down here

so why bring up the prophet pbuh? :feelskek: do you not recognise that your own fucking people/ lineage/kings/commanders did the same thing??? how does the prophet that consumated with a woman disregard the first point i made? you are actually an evading retard
The Aisha marriage is an irrelevant matter to discuss.

We already did hundreds of times anyways, and talked about almost all points out there in this forum.

If they cant provide a way for a tribe or nation whose age expectancy was 19-26 years to keep growing without that kind of marriage at that time, then it is a waste of time anyways. In two generations you could end an entire empire without that in the 1700s.

People of this time we are speaking from a pulpit without real authority on the matter.

• +1
Nothing will really happen. A bunch of white trash rioting doesn't achieve anything.

Even in democracies politics is largely decided by differing factions of the elite (usually rich people, bureaucrats, politicians).

There's no counter elite in the western world that genuinely supports what the "save europe" crowd wants. That's the reason electing Meloni in Italy didn't fix anything.

There are factions of the elite who don't want refugees or illegal immigrants, but generally speaking they are okay with legal immigration.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Only country which unironically has a chance of going full Nazi is Turkey with their Syrian crisis. The elites are united on controlled legal immigration being good for the country in literally all parts of Europe (even Hungary).

• +1
you brought up some 19yo olympian having voluntary sex with a 13yo girl as being 'rape'. Something which he served a sentence for.

you brought this shit up. a 13yo wanting sex with a 19yo is rape. But a 9yo girl being fucked by an adult male, your prophet isn't according to you.

cool
islamic marriage back then to a 9yo is not rape you are actually retarded :feelskek: because both sides consented and she was mentally matured, like all that's in a similar age of that era, you can make up headcanons about a mature woman that made her own deciscion like the faggot you are, but i already provided the why's and what's, and explained it clearly, go read up the biography of Aisha (as) and her history & achievements and come back

where does the title of the article indicate that she wanted the sex? and if that 13yo did actually want that olympian to fornicate then that just strengthens my point that most women are better off being married early, now your own daughters are willingly being whores in the 6th grade :lul:, no family values, no family unit utilization, it's over for cumskins

and whatever jewish science you keep rambling about of women maturing slower in the early days is just jewish propaganda, if they did mature slower then that just means 10yo girls were built like 18yo's because the lifespan was shorter :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Muslims schizomentalgymnasticsmaxxing is all they can do when they know they’re are doing it because their “culture” is inherently sick and perverted.

• JFL
Muslims schizomentalgymnasticsmaxxing is all they can do when they know they’re are doing it because their “culture” is inherently sick and perverted.
Gamer Wtf GIF

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Tabula Rasa and N1666
its going to be like jan. 6th, it will come out that the feds staged it and will arrest everyone who went for the rest of their lives

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and N1666
Sexual repression of islam makes muslims rape more often.
Women should dress in more slutty clothing and be in same-sex locker room to desensitize men from raping

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Mentally disabled cumskins will always be racist

As if your average shitskin muslim rapefugee is somehow smarter and higher class. Average IQ of Arab countries is like 90 and that’s being generous.

Wait what? I thought only black people do this? :feelswat: @Debetro @noobs
Nigga its literally 1 example

Blacks have done it 10,000 times

Show me a single example of asian americans mob mass looting and ill pay u

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Nigga its literally 1 example

Blacks have done it 10,000 times

Show me a single example of asian americans mob mass looting and ill pay u
What do asians have to do with anything :feelswhat:

islamic marriage back then to a 9yo is not rape you are actually retarded :feelskek: because both sides consented and she was mentally matured, like all that's in a similar age of that era, you can make up headcanons about a mature woman that made her own deciscion like the faggot you are, but i already provided the why's and what's, and explained it clearly, go read up the biography of Aisha (as) and her history & achievements and come back

where does the title of the article indicate that she wanted the sex? and if that 13yo did actually want that olympian to fornicate then that just strengthens my point that most women are better off being married early, now your own daughters are willingly being whores in the 6th grade :lul:, no family values, no family unit utilization, it's over for cumskins

and whatever jewish science you keep rambling about of women maturing slower in the early days is just jewish propaganda, if they did mature slower then that just means 10yo girls were built like 18yo's because the lifespan was shorter :feelshaha:
The pedo prophet Muhammad married Aisha at 6 and consummated the marriage at 9. Bro 99.9% of nine year old girls cannot ovulate or get pregnant. That’s not Jewish science, it’s objective fact. Therefore what Muhammad did is extremely degenerate. The mental gymnastics you are doing is insane :lul: Typical coping 90iq Arab dog.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Just a bunch of low class filth who have nothing better to do. They just want an excuse to go and damage things because that’s all that comes into their caveman brains.

View attachment 3072837

Can guarantee not a single person here has a job
Suck it bitch

The pedo prophet Muhammad married Aisha at 6 and consummated the marriage at 9. Bro 99.9% of nine year old girls cannot ovulate or get pregnant. That’s not Jewish science, it’s objective fact. Therefore what Muhammad did is extremely degenerate. The mental gymnastics you are doing is insane :lul: Typical coping 90iq Arab dog.
I don’t bend down to your faggot jewish laws

Everything you said is goyslop, filthy cumskin slave of jews

Guarenteed the faggot that believes the west can be saved by trump or any shekel goyim group is sub 60iq, Typical coping western euro mutt

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and Imretarded?

IMG 6936

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
I don’t bend down to your faggot jewish laws

Everything you said is goyslop, filthy cumskin slave of jews

Guarenteed the faggot that believes the west can be saved by trump or any shekel goyim group is sub 60iq, Typical coping western euro mutt
Slave of Jews? Israel sits in the backyard of the Arab world and bombs your children and you guys can’t do jack shit about it like the cucks you are. Jews have you by the balls too nigga. Israel has been walking over the Arab world for the past 80 years and they have done nothing. Absolutely conquered. Im not a Zionist whatsoever, but the hypocrisy is hilarious.

if they damage things in this subhuman shitty country, then they are quite based.

• +1
What do asians have to do with anything :feelswhat:
that u cant find another race doing it cuz its only blacks (other than literally 1 example by whites)

Kikes fault

But the difference is that revolts are happening daily and the majority of the population doesn’t bend down to the government, and we actually do something about it? That’s why militia groups exist and are backed by the locals

Constant revolts and information being passed around, we have more of a chance to bring back the glory days due to constant trial and error, just math boyo, if you don’t try (which cumskins never) that % will never exist

id rather take bombs and death than my kids turning into faggots and taking bbc whilst being younger than your AOC laws, which your daughter has a bigger chance to do so cumskin % :feelskek::feelskek:

You traded war and glory for jewish enslavement, we traded that for war & death
The Arab elites like the Saudi Royal family are getting lured into the inner circles of the Jewish/Masonic Luciferian elites. It’s only a matter of time before the Arab world gets cucked too. The Arab world has liberalized a lot in recent years. Don’t deny it.

• +1
Industrial Society and its Future

• +1
Wace waw now!

• +1
I am pakistani guy in bradford. I will beat up some english people tomorow
You need to get out of your mothers basement first.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
Why they say it so cucked like “european lives matter” just say “white lives matter” cucks you too scared to do that?

• +1
Why they say it so cucked like “european lives matter” just say “white lives matter” cucks you too scared to do that?
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

European = white, you genius

• +1
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

European = white, you genius
A “european” could be black or brown if they live in europe

And “white lives matter” is associated with nazism so theyre too cucked and scared to say that they say european instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and N1666
A “european” could be black or brown if they live in europe

And “white lives matter” is associated with nazism so theyre too cucked and scared to say that they say european instead
no dummy no one here considers non-whites to be European jfl

Just a bunch of low class filth who have nothing better to do. They just want an excuse to go and damage things because that’s all that comes into their caveman brains.

View attachment 3072837

Can guarantee not a single person here has a job
This is so sped. Just make money, save a fuck ton and dump into good investments (source: https://www.blackrock.com/corporate...tment-institute/interactive-charts/return-map) and you will never be in financial trouble. Reject consumerism and learn to live with minimalism but not fear spending money on worthwhile things. Buying a house is overrated anyways. Splitting a rental and just putting the down payment in the market is better returns. If everyone had basic financial sense and didn't try to live large the world would be a better place. Niggas wouldn't going the street like clowns cause they actually have some wealth and fools could actually afford anti aging treatments lol. If ur single af split the living situation , figure it out basically. Save money and u can spend more doing fun shit outside.

• +1
They call anything riots nowadays

In Bangladesh today more than 90 have been killed in actual legitimate riots to topple secularist rule and the media doesn't give a damn
deadass. That actually sucks, saw it on the news. Meanwhile these white niggas keep clowning themselves. Imagine living in Bangladesh. One of my instructors was phd engineer who was from that shithole. Glad at least the stemcels getting out of that bs.

• +1
America is even worse in this respect. What are you talking about? January 6th insurrection, BLM riots, Los Angeles stores leaving because of drug addicts shoplifting in broad daylight and the list goes on.
ok lokey in the US u can earn more money lol. Lower taxes, except insane cost of education. Im not sure about UK benefits, but just doing a salary comparison of like Trade jobs and the biggest being tech for some reason diff is crazy. Finance and shit is the same tho

ok lokey in the US u can earn more money lol. Lower taxes, except insane cost of education. Im not sure about UK benefits, but just doing a salary comparison of like Trade jobs and the biggest being tech for some reason diff is crazy. Finance and shit is the same tho
Some *cough cough* people can earn more money. Do you think _MVP_ would be well-off I he lived in America? No, he'd be collecting food stamps in a trailer park. If you think that's fair that's fine, but most people in America can't even get affordable healthcare, let alone buy a house or pay for their kids college tuition.