The ukranian family next door

majesticincel

majesticincel

Spend time with your loved ones while you can
Like 2 years ago, a ukranian couple moved in right next to us with their yard being slightly visible from my window. (I live in czechia) Im gonna make this as short as possible because of dnrd, but the point is, that:

The guy is a short mtn, even shorter than me i would say, hes probably like 175ish. His wife is probably like even taller than him and also a mtb. Theyre both very young (i would say mid 20s), and have 2 little daughters.

The thing that im trying to say here is, that im watching him stand on his yard while he swings his 2 daughters on the playground swings that he built for them about a week ago.

Hes happy, his wife is happy, his daughters are happy. Countless other couples like this exist.

The thing to learn from this is that, (im not denying that lookism isnt real), but im just saying that even if youre short, even if youre ugly, even if youre non nt, you can still be happy, and the only thing thats limiting you is yourself.

God bless.:ogre:❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, greycel, albe.ORG and 5 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I see bunch of these types family on my daily walk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, psychomandible, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, ReadBooksEveryday and truthhurts
Why doesn't he fight for his country

• +1
Reactions: Putin, ReadBooksEveryday and truthhurts
It‘s cause he got together with her in a country where looks in men are still overlooked.
And he doesn’t have it as hard as younger generations

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, ReadBooksEveryday, truthhurts and 1 other person
Why doesn't he fight for his country
His parents are prob rich, they come their sometimes and his dad drives a bmw with a ukranian license plate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, ReadBooksEveryday and truthhurts
His parents are prob rich, they come their sometimes and his dad drives a bmw with a ukranian license plate
Also he was able to affort a house like this, a big one btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and truthhurts
It‘s cause he got together with her in a country where looks in men are still overlooked.
And he doesn’t have it as hard as younger generations
true ig

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and LancasteR
Bump

• +1
Makes sense then, slavic girls like rich guys

• +1
bro told this happy story and then just ruined it by saying "yeah they are almost like oligarcs"
not a single ukrainian can buy a bmw and escape the war if it werent for high class or being out of the country before it started

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, truthhurts and majesticincel
bro told this happy story and then just ruined it by saying "yeah they are almost like oligarcs"
not a single ukrainian can buy a bmw and escape the war if it werent for high class or being out of the country before it started
i see many, even up to this day expensive cars with ukranian license plates till this day

• +1
He bribed the guards at the Ukranian border to leave and enjoy his life in Czech

Whilst preachin about Slava Ukraina in your shithole country as his fellow countrymen are gettin slaughtered by Russians

Ofc his wife is turned on by such a dark triad Ukrainian badboy. He did not evade the blackpill. Next question

@Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, undefined64 and majesticincel
He bribed the guards at the Ukranian border to leave and enjoy his life in Czech

Whilst preachin about Slava Ukraina in your shithole country as his fellow countrymen are gettin slaughtered by Russians

Ofc his wife is turned on by such a dark triad Ukrainian badboy. He did not evade the blackpill. Next question

@Jason Voorhees
HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD DO YOU HAVE A CHECKMARK:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Like 2 years ago, a ukranian couple moved in right next to us with their yard being slightly visible from my window. (I live in czechia) Im gonna make this as short as possible because of dnrd, but the point is, that:

The guy is a short mtn, even shorter than me i would say, hes probably like 175ish. His wife is probably like even taller than him and also a mtb. Theyre both very young (i would say mid 20s), and have 2 little daughters.

The thing that im trying to say here is, that im watching him stand on his yard while he swings his 2 daughters on the playground swings that he built for them about a week ago.

Hes happy, his wife is happy, his daughters are happy. Countless other couples like this exist.

The thing to learn from this is that, (im not denying that lookism isnt real), but im just saying that even if youre short, even if youre ugly, even if youre non nt, you can still be happy, and the only thing thats limiting you is yourself.

Update us in 10 Years when he discovers shes been cheating on him, and gets raped in the divorce

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
to be happy all you need is to be delusional about your place in society, social hierarchy, the universe, etc.

• JFL
The Ukrainian state and Ukrainian nationality are a project of the Bolsheviks, before 1917 there was no such thing. We Russians must close this project forever

• WTF
The Ukrainian state and Ukrainian nationality are a project of the Bolsheviks, before 1917 there was no such thing. We Russians must close this project forever
:soy::soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Putin

Just wait till his wife finds a better nigga and he becomes a cuck :forcedsmile:

• JFL