The Ultimate Blackpill Breakup/Rejection Guide for Lovecels: Wish i had this

starvecell

starvecell

prince of currysia

A Note to the Reader:

I wish I had a guide like this when I went through my own heartbreak. I know most of what I’ve written is rooted in redpill thinking, but the truth is, it works—and sometimes, that’s all we need. If these ideas don’t resonate with you or if you’re not interested in the redpill perspective, you’re free to leave this thread. This guide is for those who want something real, no sugarcoating. Take from it what helps, and leave the rest.

---

Introduction: The Struggle We Endured:bluepill:

For those of us who identify as incels, lovecels, or just unlucky souls in the brutal game of love, the journey to find someone—anyone—who would see us as worthy has been nothing short of a Herculean task. We’re not Chads, we don’t have the luxury of multiple options, and we’ve never had a line of women vying for our attention. No, for us, it’s been a battle just to get noticed. We’ve fought tooth and nail, faced rejection after rejection, and spent sleepless nights wondering why we can’t seem to get what others achieve so effortlessly.

So, when that one girl finally showed interest, it felt like a miracle. You invested everything—time, energy, emotions—into trying to make it work. It wasn’t just about getting laid; it was about finding someone who could understand you, someone who could see beyond the surface, beyond the label society slapped on you. You might have only talked to her online, or maybe it never even got to the physical stage, but it didn’t matter. To you, it was real. Every conversation, every glance, every interaction carried the weight of your entire emotional world.

Now, people tell you to just “move on,” like she was nothing more than a passing thought. But how? How do you move on from something you worked so hard to get, something that felt like a lifeline in the sea of loneliness? They don’t understand the pain of a mini-breakup—because that’s what it is when you’ve poured everything into a connection, no matter how brief. It’s not just a girl you’re losing; it’s the hope, the potential, the dream of finally escaping the endless cycle of rejection.

But here’s the cold, hard truth: no matter how hard you tried, no matter how deep your feelings were, she’s gone. And now, you’re left to pick up the pieces of your shattered reality. This guide isn’t for the Chads who bounce back after a breakup like it’s nothing. It’s for us, the ones who gave everything we had, only to have it ripped away. This is how you survive when your world has been turned upside down.

---

Step 1: The Swingers Movie Ritual – Accepting the Brutal Reality:blackpill:

After a breakup or rejection, the first step isn’t about moving on—it’s about facing the darkness head-on. One of the best ways to do this is by watching *Swingers*. Not because it offers hope, but because it reveals the brutal reality we all face. The opening conversation between Mike and Rob isn’t just dialogue; it’s a map of the emotional wasteland you’re about to traverse.
Images

Images 1

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?
Rob: You don't call.
Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.
Rob: Right.
Mike: So I don't call either way?
Mike: So what's the difference?
Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?
Mike: Well that sucks.
Rob: Yeah, it sucks.
Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?
Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.
Mike: What do you mean?
Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
Mike: Well what if she comes back first?
Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.
Mike: There's the rub.
Rob: There's the rub.

This conversation is the essence of what you’re going to experience. You’re caught in a paradox: the only way to have a chance of getting her back is to completely let go. But letting go feels like giving up, and giving up feels impossible. It’s a cruel twist of fate, one that leaves you powerless. The truth is, she’ll only return when you’ve moved on, and by then, you may not even want her back. But this is where the suffering begins, and it’s a pain you must endure.

---

Step 2: Embrace the Void – No Contact Is Your Only Shield:redpill:

Once you’ve accepted the reality that there’s nothing you can do to bring her back, the next step is to implement strict No Contact. This isn’t just about cutting her off—it’s about reclaiming your sanity, your life, and whatever shred of dignity you have left. Every time you reach out to her, every time you check her social media, you’re reopening the wound. It’s like picking at a scab that will never heal as long as you keep touching it.

Block her on everything. Delete her photos, her messages, anything that reminds you of her. This isn’t about forgetting her; it’s about stopping the bleeding. You’re not doing this to make her miss you, because the harsh truth is that it might not even work. You’re doing this because every message you send, every post you make to try and get her attention, only pushes her further away. The moment you text her first after a breakup or rejection, your chances of ever getting her back drop by 70%. It’s a numbers game, and the odds are already stacked against you.

But here’s the rub: No Contact is brutal. It’s going to hurt like hell. You’ll feel like you’re dying inside, like every day without her is a step deeper into the abyss. And it is. But this pain, this emptiness, is the only way to truly let go. You need to embrace the void, let it consume you until there’s nothing left but numbness. That numbness is your salvation, the first sign that you’re beginning to heal.

---
Step 3: The Science of Stalking – Burning Out the Obsession:blackpill:

Let’s be honest—you’re going to stalk her. You’re going to check her social media, ask friends about her, maybe even drive by her place just to see if she’s home. It’s a natural response to rejection, driven by a deep-seated need to regain some sense of control. Society tells you it’s unhealthy, and maybe it is, but here’s a different take: use it to your advantage.

Stalk her until you’re sick of it. Watch her every move online, track her updates, but do so with a purpose—to exhaust the obsession. The human brain can become desensitized to almost anything through repeated exposure, a process known as habituation. By constantly exposing yourself to her life without you, you force your brain to confront the pain until it becomes numb.

If she starts posting more or being more active online after the breakup, don’t let jealousy consume you. Recognize it for what it is: a desperate attempt to get your attention. Women are social creatures, masters of subtle manipulation. By increasing her online presence, she’s trying to provoke a reaction from you, to make herself feel desired. But here’s the catch—don’t take the bait. Stay silent, stay in the shadows. Don’t give her the satisfaction of knowing you’re watching.

Eventually, you’ll reach a point where her actions no longer evoke the same intense emotions. The constant checking, the obsessive monitoring—it will all start to feel routine, mundane, and ultimately boring. This is where you break the cycle. You’ll realize that she’s just another person, no longer the source of your pain, but a reminder of your resilience. When you reach this point, the obsession will fade, not because you chose to stop it, but because it exhausted itself.

---

Step 4: The Blackpill Reality – Accepting the Truth:blackpill:

Finally, after you’ve gone through the agony of letting go and the self-destruction of stalking, it’s time to confront the ultimate truth—the Blackpill. The harsh reality is that she’s likely already moved on, maybe even sleeping with someone else. This isn’t just a possibility; it’s a likelihood. The world isn’t fair, and love isn’t a reward for effort or kindness. It’s a cruel game, one that’s rigged against us from the start.

Type "ex site:looksmax.org" into your search bar and read those threads. They’ll tell you the brutal reality—women often move on faster than men, and they have more options. This isn’t just speculation; it’s backed by research and the experiences of countless others. It’s a painful truth, but it’s one you need to accept.

But here’s where the real pain sets in: the idea that you’ll never truly forget her. People will tell you that time heals all wounds, that one day you’ll wake up and she won’t even cross your mind. But that’s a lie. You won’t forget her. The memories will fade, the pain will dull, but she’ll always be there, lurking in the back of your mind. Every time you hear a song, see a place, or even smell something that reminds you of her, she’ll come rushing back.

This is the reality you need to accept. Forgetting someone isn’t about erasing them from your memory; it’s about learning to live with the ghost of what could have been. It’s about making peace with the fact that she’s gone, but the memories of her will stay with you forever. This doesn’t mean you’ll be stuck in pain forever, but it does mean that you need to stop waiting for the day when you’ll “move on” completely. That day may never come.

---

Step 5: The Final Stage – Pretending to Move On:redpill:

The last step in this guide is the most ironic one. After all the pain, all the suffering, all the brutal realizations, the only thing left to do is pretend to move on. You might never fully get over her, but you can learn to act like you have. This isn’t about lying to yourself; it’s about protecting yourself. It’s about creating a new version of yourself that can exist without her, even if the old you still yearns for what you lost.

Pretend to forget her. Pretend that you’re okay. Pretend that life goes on, even if deep down you know it doesn’t feel that way. Over time, the act of pretending will start to take hold, and the line between pretending and reality will begin to blur. You’ll find yourself laughing again, finding new interests, and maybe even meeting new people. But you’ll always carry a piece of her with you, and that’s okay. It’s part of who you are now.

Remember the conversation from *Swingers*—the only difference between giving up and not giving up is what you do when she comes back. But here’s the final blackpill: most of them don’t come back. And if she does, you have to be strong enough to either take her back on your terms or walk away for good. The feeling of rejecting her after she comes back is like a euphoria that you could live upon your whole life, but it’s not guaranteed she will come back. Be honest with yourself; some just don’t come back. But you reaching out first will almost certainly guarantee that she won’t ever see your ass again.

---

Conclusion: The Euphoria of Rejecting Her:feelsmage:

There’s one final thought I want to leave you with—the idea of rejecting her if she ever does come back. It’s a rare scenario, but it’s one that offers a form of twisted justice. After all the pain, all the suffering, rejecting her will feel like reclaiming your power. It’s a fleeting euphoria, but it’s a moment that can fuel you for a lifetime.

But don’t let this guide fool you—most of them won’t come back. And if she does, you’ll be faced with the hardest decision of all: take her back and risk going through all of this again, or walk away and finally put the past behind you. It’s not an easy choice, and there’s no right answer. But whatever you decide, know that you’re not alone in this struggle. This guide is here for you, a blackpill roadmap through the darkest days of your life.

And remember, this isn’t for the Chads, the ones who bounce back effortlessly. This is for us, the ones who had to fight for every scrap of affection, who gave everything we had, only to be left with nothing. This is how we survive when our world has been torn apart. This is how we embrace the abyss and come out the other side.

Starve

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
good thread
but the mods gon take this down they be deleting random threads nowayds

• +1
Reactions: smoth and starvecell
Because when you’re hurting and lost, sometimes the truth, even if it's harsh, is what you need. This guide is for those who need something that actually works, not just comforting words. If that’s not for you, feel free to skip it.

Because when you’re hurting and lost, sometimes the truth, even if it's harsh, is what you need. This guide is for those who need something that actually works, not just comforting words. If that’s not for you, feel free to skip it.
in the BACK of my MINDDD u.........

fuck her she wasnt that great tbh

fuck her she wasnt that great tbh
Maybe so, but
When you're in it, it feels like she was everything. This guide isn't about whether she was great or not—it's about dealing with the pain and moving forward when it feels like your world is falling apart.

Maybe so, but
When you're in it, it feels like she was everything. This guide isn't about whether she was great or not—it's about dealing with the pain and moving forward when it feels like your world is falling apart.
i'm already dead

• +1
Reactions: starvecell

A Note to the Reader:

I wish I had a guide like this when I went through my own heartbreak. I know most of what I’ve written is rooted in redpill thinking, but the truth is, it works—and sometimes, that’s all we need. If these ideas don’t resonate with you or if you’re not interested in the redpill perspective, you’re free to leave this thread. This guide is for those who want something real, no sugarcoating. Take from it what helps, and leave the rest.

---

Introduction: The Struggle We Endured:bluepill:

For those of us who identify as incels, lovecels, or just unlucky souls in the brutal game of love, the journey to find someone—anyone—who would see us as worthy has been nothing short of a Herculean task. We’re not Chads, we don’t have the luxury of multiple options, and we’ve never had a line of women vying for our attention. No, for us, it’s been a battle just to get noticed. We’ve fought tooth and nail, faced rejection after rejection, and spent sleepless nights wondering why we can’t seem to get what others achieve so effortlessly.

So, when that one girl finally showed interest, it felt like a miracle. You invested everything—time, energy, emotions—into trying to make it work. It wasn’t just about getting laid; it was about finding someone who could understand you, someone who could see beyond the surface, beyond the label society slapped on you. You might have only talked to her online, or maybe it never even got to the physical stage, but it didn’t matter. To you, it was real. Every conversation, every glance, every interaction carried the weight of your entire emotional world.

Now, people tell you to just “move on,” like she was nothing more than a passing thought. But how? How do you move on from something you worked so hard to get, something that felt like a lifeline in the sea of loneliness? They don’t understand the pain of a mini-breakup—because that’s what it is when you’ve poured everything into a connection, no matter how brief. It’s not just a girl you’re losing; it’s the hope, the potential, the dream of finally escaping the endless cycle of rejection.

But here’s the cold, hard truth: no matter how hard you tried, no matter how deep your feelings were, she’s gone. And now, you’re left to pick up the pieces of your shattered reality. This guide isn’t for the Chads who bounce back after a breakup like it’s nothing. It’s for us, the ones who gave everything we had, only to have it ripped away. This is how you survive when your world has been turned upside down.

---

Step 1: The Swingers Movie Ritual – Accepting the Brutal Reality:blackpill:

After a breakup or rejection, the first step isn’t about moving on—it’s about facing the darkness head-on. One of the best ways to do this is by watching *Swingers*. Not because it offers hope, but because it reveals the brutal reality we all face. The opening conversation between Mike and Rob isn’t just dialogue; it’s a map of the emotional wasteland you’re about to traverse.
View attachment 3109766

View attachment 3109769

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?
Rob: You don't call.
Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.
Mike: So I don't call either way?
Mike: So what's the difference?
Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?
Mike: Well that sucks.
Rob: Yeah, it sucks.
Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?
Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.
Mike: What do you mean?
Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
Mike: Well what if she comes back first?
Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.
Mike: There's the rub.
Rob: There's the rub.

This conversation is the essence of what you’re going to experience. You’re caught in a paradox: the only way to have a chance of getting her back is to completely let go. But letting go feels like giving up, and giving up feels impossible. It’s a cruel twist of fate, one that leaves you powerless. The truth is, she’ll only return when you’ve moved on, and by then, you may not even want her back. But this is where the suffering begins, and it’s a pain you must endure.

---

Step 2: Embrace the Void – No Contact Is Your Only Shield:redpill:

Once you’ve accepted the reality that there’s nothing you can do to bring her back, the next step is to implement strict No Contact. This isn’t just about cutting her off—it’s about reclaiming your sanity, your life, and whatever shred of dignity you have left. Every time you reach out to her, every time you check her social media, you’re reopening the wound. It’s like picking at a scab that will never heal as long as you keep touching it.

Block her on everything. Delete her photos, her messages, anything that reminds you of her. This isn’t about forgetting her; it’s about stopping the bleeding. You’re not doing this to make her miss you, because the harsh truth is that it might not even work. You’re doing this because every message you send, every post you make to try and get her attention, only pushes her further away. The moment you text her first after a breakup or rejection, your chances of ever getting her back drop by 70%. It’s a numbers game, and the odds are already stacked against you.

But here’s the rub: No Contact is brutal. It’s going to hurt like hell. You’ll feel like you’re dying inside, like every day without her is a step deeper into the abyss. And it is. But this pain, this emptiness, is the only way to truly let go. You need to embrace the void, let it consume you until there’s nothing left but numbness. That numbness is your salvation, the first sign that you’re beginning to heal.

---
Step 3: The Science of Stalking – Burning Out the Obsession:blackpill:

Let’s be honest—you’re going to stalk her. You’re going to check her social media, ask friends about her, maybe even drive by her place just to see if she’s home. It’s a natural response to rejection, driven by a deep-seated need to regain some sense of control. Society tells you it’s unhealthy, and maybe it is, but here’s a different take: use it to your advantage.

Stalk her until you’re sick of it. Watch her every move online, track her updates, but do so with a purpose—to exhaust the obsession. The human brain can become desensitized to almost anything through repeated exposure, a process known as habituation. By constantly exposing yourself to her life without you, you force your brain to confront the pain until it becomes numb.

If she starts posting more or being more active online after the breakup, don’t let jealousy consume you. Recognize it for what it is: a desperate attempt to get your attention. Women are social creatures, masters of subtle manipulation. By increasing her online presence, she’s trying to provoke a reaction from you, to make herself feel desired. But here’s the catch—don’t take the bait. Stay silent, stay in the shadows. Don’t give her the satisfaction of knowing you’re watching.

Eventually, you’ll reach a point where her actions no longer evoke the same intense emotions. The constant checking, the obsessive monitoring—it will all start to feel routine, mundane, and ultimately boring. This is where you break the cycle. You’ll realize that she’s just another person, no longer the source of your pain, but a reminder of your resilience. When you reach this point, the obsession will fade, not because you chose to stop it, but because it exhausted itself.

---

Step 4: The Blackpill Reality – Accepting the Truth:blackpill:

Finally, after you’ve gone through the agony of letting go and the self-destruction of stalking, it’s time to confront the ultimate truth—the Blackpill. The harsh reality is that she’s likely already moved on, maybe even sleeping with someone else. This isn’t just a possibility; it’s a likelihood. The world isn’t fair, and love isn’t a reward for effort or kindness. It’s a cruel game, one that’s rigged against us from the start.

Type "ex site:looksmax.org" into your search bar and read those threads. They’ll tell you the brutal reality—women often move on faster than men, and they have more options. This isn’t just speculation; it’s backed by research and the experiences of countless others. It’s a painful truth, but it’s one you need to accept.

But here’s where the real pain sets in: the idea that you’ll never truly forget her. People will tell you that time heals all wounds, that one day you’ll wake up and she won’t even cross your mind. But that’s a lie. You won’t forget her. The memories will fade, the pain will dull, but she’ll always be there, lurking in the back of your mind. Every time you hear a song, see a place, or even smell something that reminds you of her, she’ll come rushing back.

This is the reality you need to accept. Forgetting someone isn’t about erasing them from your memory; it’s about learning to live with the ghost of what could have been. It’s about making peace with the fact that she’s gone, but the memories of her will stay with you forever. This doesn’t mean you’ll be stuck in pain forever, but it does mean that you need to stop waiting for the day when you’ll “move on” completely. That day may never come.

---

Step 5: The Final Stage – Pretending to Move On:redpill:

The last step in this guide is the most ironic one. After all the pain, all the suffering, all the brutal realizations, the only thing left to do is pretend to move on. You might never fully get over her, but you can learn to act like you have. This isn’t about lying to yourself; it’s about protecting yourself. It’s about creating a new version of yourself that can exist without her, even if the old you still yearns for what you lost.

Pretend to forget her. Pretend that you’re okay. Pretend that life goes on, even if deep down you know it doesn’t feel that way. Over time, the act of pretending will start to take hold, and the line between pretending and reality will begin to blur. You’ll find yourself laughing again, finding new interests, and maybe even meeting new people. But you’ll always carry a piece of her with you, and that’s okay. It’s part of who you are now.

Remember the conversation from *Swingers*—the only difference between giving up and not giving up is what you do when she comes back. But here’s the final blackpill: most of them don’t come back. And if she does, you have to be strong enough to either take her back on your terms or walk away for good. The feeling of rejecting her after she comes back is like a euphoria that you could live upon your whole life, but it’s not guaranteed she will come back. Be honest with yourself; some just don’t come back. But you reaching out first will almost certainly guarantee that she won’t ever see your ass again.

---

Conclusion: The Euphoria of Rejecting Her:feelsmage:

There’s one final thought I want to leave you with—the idea of rejecting her if she ever does come back. It’s a rare scenario, but it’s one that offers a form of twisted justice. After all the pain, all the suffering, rejecting her will feel like reclaiming your power. It’s a fleeting euphoria, but it’s a moment that can fuel you for a lifetime.

But don’t let this guide fool you—most of them won’t come back. And if she does, you’ll be faced with the hardest decision of all: take her back and risk going through all of this again, or walk away and finally put the past behind you. It’s not an easy choice, and there’s no right answer. But whatever you decide, know that you’re not alone in this struggle. This guide is here for you, a blackpill roadmap through the darkest days of your life.

And remember, this isn’t for the Chads, the ones who bounce back effortlessly. This is for us, the ones who had to fight for every scrap of affection, who gave everything we had, only to be left with nothing. This is how we survive when our world has been torn apart. This is how we embrace the abyss and come out the other side.

Starve
dnr dont get attached to a hoe if ur mid she will leave, focus on ascending and you'll might have a chance where you don't have to try

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
dnr dont get attached to a hoe if ur mid she will leave, focus on ascending and you'll might have a chance where you don't have to try
Good advice,
But it’s not always that simple. This guide acknowledges the reality many of us face when we’re already deeply attached. It’s about dealing with that pain and figuring out how to move forward, whether or not we’re in the process of looksmaxxing :ogre:.

Good advice,
But it’s not always that simple. This guide acknowledges the reality many of us face when we’re already deeply attached. It’s about dealing with that pain and figuring out how to move forward, whether or not we’re in the process of looksmaxxing :ogre:.
This will only happen to you if you don't make your intentions known from the beginning if you are friendly with a woman she will think you are friends. Girls believe guys and girls can be friends.

This will only happen to you if you don't make your intentions known from the beginning if you are friendly with a woman she will think you are friends. Girls believe guys and girls can be friends.
Fair point, but even with clear intentions, things can still go awry. It’s not always black and white.:Comfy:

good thread

• Love it
Fair point, but even with clear intentions, things can still go awry. It’s not always black and white.:Comfy:
lack of options = attachment and fear of abandonment and being alone

Back when I didn't take care of myself out of the 4 girls I can remember I only actually can say I loved one of them years later.

That is the pain you feel its rarely love its the pain of being alone again

• +1
lack of options = attachment and fear of abandonment and being alone

Back when I didn't take care of myself out of the 4 girls I can remember I only actually can say I loved one of them years later.

That is the pain you feel its rarely love its the pain of being alone again
You’re right often it’s the fear of loneliness and lack of options that intensifies the pain. It can feel like love, but it's really about the fear of being alone.