The ultimate blackpill thread

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
This thread contains my years of mental gymnastics of me being a psl user and social observer nerd. basically 6 years of me researching online and being outside everyday(college, work) and analyzing couples irl sumed up here.
Thia is an anti cope thread, leave now if you can't READ OR HEAR the brutal reality.
In this thread I'll address every cope known to users here
1.gymcelling
You gain so little for the price you pay, you spend 3 hours everyday in gym if you add the time spent to reach your gym+ so much effort and money for food and nutritions and yet the most important part about body attraction(only body here) is in 1)thickness of bones(frame) and height. Not to mention that face decides if the girl you find hot will choose you as her mate or not and not your body.
Gymcellimg only worth it of you are gl and already CAN get any girl you want without gym otherwise it's just a mental cope. Gl people can gymcel but only natty, nobody want to die at 25 due to heart attack, or have failed liver in their 20s or unproductive testicles for life.
Some will say 5 years of good life( good life with shit face and good body is cope anyways)> 100 years of suffering but if you visit them later in their oldcel state in the future, they will kill 100000 children and drink their blood to live 1 day longer.
2.getting surgery
What does surgery even do? It fixes your jaw width? Your nose shape? Adds height to your chin? These are small failos
You can even fix your major failos like recessed jaw with surgery or in cases of deformities and medical conditions you can even fix a recessed shit maxilla to some extend( unattainable for most people)
But what about the more important stuff like pheno, ratios and harmoney that are the most important aspect of attraction imo.
You see so many surgery maxxed people who improved their features, but fail to fix their ratios(long or narrow face) or pheno(ogre, nerd, rounded face, dark skin, poor looking etc...) with surgery.
Basically as a surgery maxxed dude you are at the same League of attractiveness as before just improved features that don't lift your smv overall because you are bottlenecked by your shit genes.
The outliers are the gl people with good harmony, ratios and pheno who got small failos like they just lack gonion width, or they just have jew nose(yes that's possible with forward grown maxillas). They legit become more attractive by fixing their minor failos but for 95%of population,surgery is utter cope and waste of BIG money. Spent that mo ey on traveling, hobbies and stuff.

3.Nt retardation
Being nt is all about the face and pheno, you can only be NT when you have the nt face, what is nt face? Sharp fratures, good coloring, good fat pads and bones that support your face that make you healthy looking and fertile.
Basically a gl lively face.
You might ask, mortis you retarded dog,by being confident you basically "act" like if you are gl, basically by faking till you make it females will think you have the genetic base(gl face and physique) to receive positive feedbacks therefore to be confident
But I shall answer you that, any kind of frauding is sniffed from 100km by males or females. We are hardwired to scape the fraud. To scape fake confident and nt nes( acting like gl people). Or makeup, gymcellimg for better precieved bones or anything that isn't natural.
Also some part of being nt is brain chemistry and genetics, you you can never change that.
4.Bone smashing
If you even think about it for more than 10 secs then you 100% have to end yourself you monkey brain Neanderthal.
5.Skin care
Most skin care routines are bullhit except the one and only working solution that doesn't make your face like an oily sensitive plastic doll and that called accutane. And that comes with extreme side effects that I PERAONALLY EXPERIENCED after 1 year of that jew poison. ibs( constant diarrhoea and bloating for life), elevated liver enzymes, permenant hair thinning(70% of the thinking restored for me after 2 years but 5 years later that 30% is not fixed ).
Also Face creams and moisturizers are just corporate scams made for insecure coping masses.
6. Fashion and tattoos
You really thing ink and clothes make you genetically more valuable for females? Then you don't differ from bone smashers. End everything asap.
Tattoos only work on gl dudes with good physique, to pull them off you need extremely good genes so the shit looks of tattoos won't decrease your attractiveness too much.
Also gl dudes mostly get tattoos cuz they are clubbing and having fun in private houses and getting tattoos is comon in those places, so naturally girls will associate tattoos with good face and body that's why girls say they want tattoos but the point is they want a gl, outgoing man with ideal genes who is prone to do high risk stuff like tattoos that shows their slayer lifestyle.
7.Only height matters cope
Muh be 6'3+ and you will slay. To females eyes a 6'6 ugly dude is a repulsive long weirdo and a 6'6 gl guy is a tall and handsome man. Height means 0 without a gl face+ good bone structure and shoulders to support it.
You can be 7 ft and incel and you can be 5'7 and terra attractive.

Non cope stuff
1.Good genetics
A gl natural face( ideal bones, soft tissue and coloring), a good physique( masculine or feminine bone structure) and good brain( good brain chemistry for surviving social life and good iq and eq to succeed in a competitive society)

2. having recourses and betabuxxing

Money, a female will see you and subconsciously goes mmm if this dude enough to support me and my kids? And begins to COMPARE you to other possible providing solutions. Here if you are the better than the competition, it doesn't matter if you live in a shithole or western rich country, the better among competition wins. In west you gotta be 100k a year and mtn+ face so the betabuxing works. In shitholes with 200$ monthly income that's like 30k+ a year and MTN face.
Betabuxxing=getting htb+ females for a ltr or marriage.
Oofie doofie dudes is another example of buxxing. A subpar male with good earnings and at least mtn face.

3.status
Status recreates the state of Being at the top and dominant. Celebs have the same effect on females brain, they are precieved as cream of the crop of males even if they are not 90% of times( being chosen for acting isn't survival prevelage for example).You can't make a htb+ sexually attracting in you without good looks but if you achieved high status without the geneswith connections, money,... you can get top quality females just like a betabuxxer but that required luck, connections and a gl face most of the time to get accepted by masses.

The main point of my essay
My advice to subpar males(sub htn):
Sub htns( 85% of males) will NEVER, i repeat NEVER get sexually desired by quality(htb+)girls because you can't change nature.can you make a sheep fly or reverse gravity? No. You cannot change a hardwired brain.
So betabuxxing is the only REAL and NON COPE solution to get htb+(not sexually attracting them though) Don't waste money on looksmaxing tbh cuz you throwing it away if you think otherwise you are still coping.

Htn+ are good to go, you can enhance your attractiveness with gym, money or high status jobs. You don't need them but if you are perfectionist and want to be even better then go for them, they will WORTH your time and hassle because Your face(base and main attracting point) is set and will lead you to your desired life, basically everything just ADDS UP to your gl face.

Remember that life is not over if you have subpar genes or recourses, but the worse your genetics the more suffering you will go through in life and if you decided to selfishly reproduce even with a subpar female(sub htb), you will transfer that suffering into other generations like the ancestors of current subpar people(poor, ugly,low iq) did to them and the result is their current sufferings. So sub htn or poor guys, think twice about reproducing.

The schizo essay ends here.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 27932, Zeruel and 1 other person
DNR BUDDY HAHA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 16357
LOOKS.

DON’T.

MATTER.

IT’S ABOUT

CONFIDENCE !

CC7CF819 ACAE 463E A579 943989F0996D