The ultimate blackpill: Your depression won’t end once you get laid

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
Many losers in this site seem to believe all of their problems will suddenly disappear once they get laid and get out of inceldom, sorry buddy but you will still be the same loser blackpiller that scrolls this site, with the same thoughts and behaviors, having sex won’t suddenly change you as a person. Your depression sadly won’t go away when you get laid, that’s sad but true. You will never be the same after consuming the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Mister Fuwy, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
Cope fucking my oneitis would have fixed everything man

• +1
Reactions: user123456
True

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Sex changes nothing it's all about haveing a good mood

It’s not so binary but I see where you’re coming from

Nigga you larping to the wrong group of people if you think we’re ever even gonna get close to getting laid 🤣🤣🤣

This nigga man

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
The real blackpill is I’m never going to ascend. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Nigga you larping to the wrong group of people if you think we’re ever even gonna get close to getting laid 🤣🤣🤣

This nigga man

Lots of people here can get desperate enough to pay prostitutes.

Cope I never have been loved the reason I don't have self steem is because all women rejected me and I have no friends, keep being depressed for no reason.

Even if you ascend, will you be the same person, or change?
Change to some degree is my guess. But obviously I would need to change a lot of things about my lifestyle to stop being depressed.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Depends if she comes and compliments me for my dick

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Cope I never have been loved the reason I don't have self steem is because all women rejected me and I have no friends, keep being depressed for no reason.
So you’re that cucked to base your entire life around women? Even if you get rejected, so what? Is that really the reason you’re depressed?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Many losers in this site seem to believe all of their problems will suddenly disappear once they get laid and get out of inceldom, sorry buddy but you will still be the same loser blackpiller that scrolls this site, with the same thoughts and behaviors, having sex won’t suddenly change you as a person. Your depression sadly won’t go away when you get laid, that’s sad but true. You will never be the same after consuming the blackpill
untrue

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and STAMPEDE
I was born to be a loser

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
This isn't true, the quality of my life improved significantly, I'm no longer depressed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and STAMPEDE
This isn't true, the quality of my life improved significantly, I'm no longer depressed.
So you got depressed over not getting pussy? 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HumidVent and HTN_Mentalcel
So you got depressed over not getting pussy? 💀
Your hormonal profile completely changes, neurochemistry everything, it can be a drastic change for a lot of people but obviosly not everything. For billions of years we received constant intimacy since the age of 14 and you think this is normal. JFL

Sex and intimacy has a bunch of health benefits

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@Vermilioncore :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

I want to be a mogger, that's all. I want to stop getting mogged constantly in group photos and in social events. My depression will go away then.