THE ULTIMATE DEFINITIVE LEANMAXXING GUIDE

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
Being lean is extremely important for overall body/facial aesthetics; leanmaxxing was involved in almost all softmaxxes' ascensions. In this guide, you will learn how to be lean, the pros and cons of leanmaxxing, and all the things I learned during my leanmaxxing journey.

MEASUREMENTS

The first step is to measure and list all your stats:

BODYFAT
Measuring body fat perfectly is nearly impossible; the only method to determine the amount of fat precisely is through autopsy, but there are ways to estimate it! Personally, I use MeThreeSixty, this app will scan you and estimate your body fat percentage. You may not have the most accurate results, but it's a very good way to track your progression.

CALORIES INTAKE

Easy Way:

The easy way is to use a calorie intake calculator on internet, this one is good

Enter your stats and the body fat percentage you estimated previously, for exercise, be honest with yourself and refrain from selecting an inaccurate option.

Here you have an estimate of your TDEE.

Hard Way (iPhonecels Only):

For the hard way, open the health app and search for "Resting Energy" and "Active Energy"

IMG 7263
IMG 7264

Add the two and add between 15 and 30% of the result, here is an estimate of your
TDEE

The iPhone way was the most accurate for me, but of course you may need to do little adjustments over time.

After this, remove 30-40% Maximum, if you remove too much and fall for the starvemaxxing meme you will destroy your metabolism / hormones / energy and lose all your muscle mass.

MACROS
For protein, aim for 2 grams per kilogram of LEAN MASS. To calculate your lean mass, determine how much fat you have based on your body fat percentage, then subtract it from your total body weight.

For instance, if you weigh 100 kilograms and have 40% body fat, you'd have 40 kilograms of fat. Subtracting this from your total weight gives you 60 kilograms of lean mass.

As for the rest of your diet, I personally follow a 40/60 split for carbs and fat. I've experimented with various macro splits, even keto, and I think 40/60 is the best and most sustainable choice.

DIET
When striving for a high-quality diet, it's crucial to prioritize nutrient-dense foods, especially if you're watching your food intake. Start by gradually cutting out over-processed foods and replacing them with lean meats and eggs. Choose complex carbohydrates like fruits, honey, and potatoes. Remember, there's no magic solution, so keep it simple and focus on nourishing your body with wholesome choices.

TRACKING
Use MyFitnessPal, best app in my opinion, enter your calories goal and macros split and you're good to go, try to track everything, Overtime, you'll become more intuitive with your eating habits, making it easier to monitor without the app.

EXERCISE
When it comes to exercise, think about adding some strength training to your routine. There are loads of guides out there to help you get started. While you can still lose fat without it, strength training offers a lot of benefits that you can't deny. And besides formal exercise, try to be more active in your everyday life. Take walks instead of the car, enjoy some walks in the nature, make time for visits with family and friends. While these little changes might not seem like much on their own, they can make a difference.

EXTRAS
How much time it will take?
This is one of the most frequently asked yet most pointless questions. There's no need to calculate how much time it will take. The most important thing is to focus on the results you see in the mirror. That's all you really need.

Can i have cheat meals?
In my opinion, planned cheat meals are useless. You can enjoy a cheat meal when you're out with friends or at a family dinner, but scheduling cheat meals (like having one every week) is stupid. Instead, focus on maintaining a sustainable diet, and you'll never feel the need to cheat.

I did everything but i still can't lose weight?
Then you did it wrong, you either cut too many calories and destroyed your metabolism, or you're tracking incorrectly, adding some olive oil here, some peanut butter there, and you're not in a deficit anymore.

Mentions:
@Squirtle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: med, BrickTop, moreroidsmoredates and 7 others
Being lean is extremely important for overall body/facial aesthetics; leanmaxxing was involved in almost all softmaxxes' ascensions. In this guide, you will learn how to be lean, the pros and cons of leanmaxxing, and all the things I learned during my leanmaxxing journey.

MEASUREMENTS

BODYFAT
Measuring body fat perfectly is nearly impossible; the only method to determine the amount of fat precisely is through autopsy, but there are ways to estimate it! Personally, I use MeThreeSixty, this app will scan you and estimate your body fat percentage. You may not have the most accurate results, but it's a very good way to track your progression.

CALORIES INTAKE

Easy Way:

The easy way is to use a calorie intake calculator on internet, this one is good
View attachment 2787908
Enter your stats and the body fat percentage you estimated previously, for exercise, be honest with yourself and refrain from selecting an inaccurate option.
View attachment 2787917

For the hard way, open the health app and search for "Resting Energy" and "Active Energy"

View attachment 2787968View attachment 2787969

Add the two and add between 15 and 30% of the result, here is an estimate of your
TDEE

The iPhone way was the most accurate for me, but of course you may need to do little adjustments over time.

After this, remove 30-40% Maximum, if you remove too much and fall for the starvemaxxing meme you will destroy your metabolism / hormones / energy and lose all your muscle mass.

MACROS
For protein, aim for 2 grams per kilogram of LEAN MASS. To calculate your lean mass, determine how much fat you have based on your body fat percentage, then subtract it from your total body weight.

For instance, if you weigh 100 kilograms and have 40% body fat, you'd have 40 kilograms of fat. Subtracting this from your total weight gives you 60 kilograms of lean mass.

As for the rest of your diet, I personally follow a 40/60 split for carbs and fat. I've experimented with various macro splits, even keto, and I think 40/60 is the best and most sustainable choice.

DIET
When striving for a high-quality diet, it's crucial to prioritize nutrient-dense foods, especially if you're watching your food intake. Start by gradually cutting out over-processed foods and replacing them with lean meats and eggs. Choose complex carbohydrates like fruits, honey, and potatoes. Remember, there's no magic solution, so keep it simple and focus on nourishing your body with wholesome choices.

TRACKING
Use MyFitnessPal, best app in my opinion, enter your calories goal and macros split and you're good to go, try to track everything, Overtime, you'll become more intuitive with your eating habits, making it easier to monitor without the app.

EXERCISE
When it comes to exercise, think about adding some strength training to your routine. There are loads of guides out there to help you get started. While you can still lose fat without it, strength training offers a lot of benefits that you can't deny. And besides formal exercise, try to be more active in your everyday life. Take walks instead of the car, enjoy some walks in the nature, make time for visits with family and friends. While these little changes might not seem like much on their own, they can make a difference.

EXTRAS
This is one of the most frequently asked yet most pointless questions. There's no need to calculate how much time it will take. The most important thing is to focus on the results you see in the mirror. That's all you really need.

Can i have cheat meals?
In my opinion, planned cheat meals are useless. You can enjoy a cheat meal when you're out with friends or at a family dinner, but scheduling cheat meals (like having one every week) is stupid. Instead, focus on maintaining a sustainable diet, and you'll never feel the need to cheat.

Then you did it wrong, you either cut too many calories and destroyed your metabolism, or you're tracking incorrectly, adding some olive oil here, some peanut butter there, and you're not in a deficit anymore.

Mentions:
@Squirtle
pat me

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Someone rep me if this is worth the read. Don't have the time right now.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, qxtwz7854 and Xangsane

MEASUREMENTS

BODYFAT

CALORIES INTAKE

Easy Way:

View attachment 2787908
View attachment 2787917

TDEE

MACROS

DIET

TRACKING

EXERCISE

EXTRAS

Can i have cheat meals?

Mentions:
@Squirtle
Also my family very rarely eats cheat meals

• +1
eat to maintance and do cardio, it was the easiest way I found to be consistent about it

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and qxtwz7854
Someone rep me if this is worth the read. Don't have the time right now.
Everything is pretty much water for the avg user i think but what he said is correct

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

MEASUREMENTS

BODYFAT

CALORIES INTAKE

Easy Way:

View attachment 2787908
View attachment 2787917

TDEE

MACROS

DIET

TRACKING

EXERCISE

EXTRAS

Can i have cheat meals?

Mentions:
@Squirtle
good thread for normies

• +1
Eat less food move more the end

water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i want to leanmaxx but im skinnyfat

• +1

MEASUREMENTS

BODYFAT

CALORIES INTAKE

Easy Way:

View attachment 2787908
View attachment 2787917

TDEE

MACROS

DIET

TRACKING

EXERCISE

EXTRAS

Can i have cheat meals?

Mentions:
@Squirtle
Good thread. Do you think i need to leanmax more?
IMG 7339

• +1

MEASUREMENTS

BODYFAT

CALORIES INTAKE

Easy Way:

View attachment 2787908
View attachment 2787917

TDEE

MACROS

DIET

TRACKING

EXERCISE

EXTRAS

Can i have cheat meals?

Mentions:
@Squirtle
Water

• +1
Reactions: klimo
if you want to and if you can but imo you look good like this
I think I’m around 15%, but i will try to get leaner and see what will happen.

• +1
true way too much work i’m gonna shitpost again
Nah its water to me because im a gymcel

Its a great thread tho and mirin effort

• +1
bumpo numero unooo aribbaaaa

eat to maintance and do cardio, it was the easiest way I found to be consistent about it
do this if you’re under 18 too

Are the methreesixty measurements flexed or unflexed and what is max stomach measurement

• +1
Are the methreesixty measurements flexed or unflexed and what is max stomach measurement
you need to be normal, and what do you mean by max stomach measurement ?