The Ultimate Dildo Size Study

what a cope, bigger = better unless it really to big. According to that average dude has ideal penis size which is fuckig radiculus. Some foids just want as big cock as possible not becouse they will enjoy or something, but becouse they want to try. Having big cock is a halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
what a cope, bigger = better unless it really to big. According to that average dude has ideal penis size which is fuckig radiculus. Some foids just want as big cock as possible not becouse they will enjoy or something, but becouse they want to try. Having big cock is a halo
Average is 5.7" (14.5cm) not 6.2" or 6.5".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Real and Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
what an utter cope
You're gonna tell me you personally measured hundreds of erect dicks you faggot?
Sorry for relying on actual scientific data rather than the opinion of internet virigins.

• +1
Reactions: Real, ElliotRodgerJr and DrunkenSailor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
You're gonna tell me you personally measured hundreds of erect dicks you faggot?
Sorry for relying on actual scientific data rather than the opinion of internet virigins.
ok

hes known for being ignorant and low IQ, dont bother

the dildo theory is way closer to the truth than anything else

but there‘s still one thing that we forget, which is the fact that girls can insert and move the dildo exactly the way they need to get the full stimulation. meanwhile our dick is attached to our pelvis so we dont have that much of control as a girl with a dildo in her hand does. means that you most likely dont stimulate as much as the dildo even if you have the same size. from this you can conclude that technique actually matters. I guess with a bigger dick you need less technique/control than with an average or slightly above avg one, so this might be the reason why „bigger is always better“

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and ElliotRodgerJr
Another reason to rope thanks OP

So if you are average don't worry about it

Lifefuel for me. Fat fillers for girth and extenders / implant for length here I come

Thx for great Thread

If i just could wish for a study to be done i would replicate the study with the 75 different penis models 3d-printed out,
but only recruit hot women. I think it's not yet scientifically looked at if more attractive women (smaller than average, bigger tits than average, better hip to waist ratio than average, better rated face) like bigger dicks than average