The Ultimate Eboymaxxing guide

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
If you're at least 5 PSL and a teenager in high school, you should be Eboymaxxing.

1. Haircutmaxxing. Get an eboy haircut.

There are many types of eboy haircuts, I suggest you to try out different ones, see which one you're the most comfortable with and which one suits your face the most.

a) Curtain style haircut (aka the Lil Huddy classic)

So for this one it took me around 4 months to grow my hair out, it can get messy sometimes, so I recommend using various hair products like the sea salt hair spray that you should apply to your hair after you wash it so it adds some volume to it if you have naturally thin hair. You can pick it up at pretty much any grocery store and it's very cheap. The most difficult thing is splitting your hair to the point where the splittage becomes natural so your hair stays on both sides. It takes some time to do it right, I recommend using a hairdryer and a comb to properly split it.

9-Wet-and-Messy-1.jpg

b) Curly eboy hair (perm)

Now for this one you should normally have very thick hair, but try experimenting a little, maybe it could work out for you. I know a guy who had the Justin Bieber 2010 haircut for more than 70 % of his life and he had very thin hair, but then he got a perm and it worked out pretty well for him.

5e218c267b56c1ff312c4cb7313a0bf7.jpg

c) Long hair

Now if you're going to have very long hair, I strongly suggest you to not do it unless your face has dominant features, like a strong lower third, wide jaws, hooded eyes, you need at least one of these features, otherwise you will just end up looking like a girl and that's not good.

Most male models who have long hair are always going to have some type of dominant traits to their face.

6790b0e7d532b3971b91c985fc0319dc.jpg

d) Colored hair

Try experimenting with color. Just apply some pink color to your normie haircut and it's done. I think this was mostly popularised by the rapper Lil Peep. You can also try using multiple colors on your hair, like a mix of black and blue, or part your hair down in the middle and color each side differently (also done by Lil Peep). Bleaching your hair is also an option.

ce04dfa285fecc6bf2e01a7d6f1b6064.jpg
099100-R1-26.jpg
actor-noen-eubanks-45597_large.jpg
758185db6fd8920d36071f03aaffaadd.jpg

2. Clothesmaxxing. Get some eboy clothes.

Most eboys normally wear black clothes. So a typical eboy outfit would go something like this:

1. A long-sleeved shirt either white, black or the prisoner stripes.

eboy-style-look.jpg

2. A short-sleeved black or white t-shirt on the top of that white, black or prisoner stripes shirt. Eboys usually tend to choose shirts with edgy messages to the society or shirts from metal bands like Metallica and Megadeth also got popular recently. Skater clothes are also a very popular choice, especially Thrasher t-shirts. You can also wear Thrasher hoodies, merch from rappers that you like or branded crewnecks that will normally be black.

4XUqoWi1D4asnIrooaoQ38Dcc-t4lcD0U29MdD5a4IJNTJj11JmjLcKzY6ROgiJe2x-ywtE0z7T-LfW8EWoOgkAGCUJDMxaFBeE6YU1AfEzDryuRkid9le6jlH9ZI4nrkHX0-q3b3psx-DRq2gQ_GJ6KG3aiVf-UpFkZJ6pOu1naSSii4QP8sEBIW1w
wllupnw4v6631.png

3. Shoes. Eboys tend to love very low profile shoes, they sadly don't like Jordans, so you can say goodbye to them. You will either have to wear Vans or some retro looking Nikes. If you insist on wearing high profile shoes, you can still wear boots that eboys are wearing all the time. Filas are also a popular choice.

a76c4ed2cfcd44bd64f4d5dcdc87c0df.jpg
D3HY28-HERO
affordable-sneakers-1.jpg

4. Socks. They normally wear white socks, 80 % of the time. I suggest Fila, Nike and Vans socks and pull them up as far as they go. They also like socks with edgy messages to the society like "I don't give a fuck."

61cm0ZCgGCL._AC_UL1001_.jpg
96a499f4d877ae7535d2ed57a917ad5b.jpg

5. Pants. They almost always wear some type of jeans, black or light blue. Preferably not too skinny and not too baggy, somewhere in between. Ripped jeans are a good choice for them. Sometimes they like them to be a little too short too.

042ac2e2e713e8fea6dc2efd49155529.jpg
0704f0d51e5ac2cfb0de28815167ec44.jpg

6. Chains, crosses, locks and necklaces. Don't forget to wear them too, otherwise you won't look edgy enough. You can always order them for cheap on Amazon and there's never enough of them.

productimg
eboyy_medium.jpg

7. Other stuff. It is always recommended to wear belts too, if you can afford, wear the branded ones like Gucci, otherwise buy something off of Amazon that will represent the aesthetic fairly well and will look edgy. Another thing is wearing makeup and painting their nails, which I still don't recommend doing.

8e54e1e345ef1f2368f20154f153957b.jpg

3. Socialmaxxing, statusmaxxing and how to act like an eboy

Now that you've picked up on all that, you are an eboy. So you also need to act like one or you will just be considered a poser and you don't want that.

1. TikTok. Start making eboy TikToks. Not much talent is going to be needed, just look at what others are doing and copy them into oblivion. Usually it's just lip syncing, easy dances or making cringy faces.

2. Statusmaxxing. Most of your status will be gained if you can get a decent amount of followers on TikTok with your "eboying". It is also important to act cool and not give a fuck about anything, become low inhib, always stay calm under pressure, it takes time to train that until it becomes subconsciously written into your mind, but it is doable. As you are going to start making these Tik Toks, girls will sometimes leave heart comments and positive messages under your Tik Toks, throwing compliments at you how hot you are, how good looking you are etc. It is important to know that this type of statusmaxxing does not work for a lot of people, surgerymaxxing might be needed for this one, but definitely doable for 6+ psl guys. Also get to know some of your best angles to record at, it helps, use various filters etc. I've done this type of "eboying" on TikTok myself, guys on here rated me as 5 PSL, a lot of guys rated me even lower. Now this doesn't work very well in my country, because eboys just aren't big here. I did get some heart comments and simps in the comment section tho. Best type of free dopamine.

3. Socialmaxxing. Make sure that people from your school, especially girls find out about your Tik Tok account. As soon as they see comments from simps, you know what comes next. We already know how the mind of women work. If there is high demand and they see all these other girls liking you, they will want to hang out with you too and like you.

4. Snapchatmaxxing. So this also goes under socialmaxxing category. The basic principle of socialmaxxing is also making people want you, making them want to hang out with you, so THEY reach out to you and not you desperately reaching out to them saying "when do you have time?". They should be the one asking you this question. Document everything and every time you hang out with someone on your Snapchat stories, so you seem like a very social person. Even if you only have 1 or 2 friends that you always hang out with, still go do it. Now you also have to document things like alcohol and doing edgy stuff with them. Be low inhib, low iq, jump into a pile of snow half naked, be creative, do epic shit on your stories, people will see it, they will be sorry they weren't there, they will perceive you as a savage and they will want to be around you the next time. This is how you're socialcirclemaxxing too. Now the next step is you ask some people to put you on their Snapchat stories and tag you, also make sure to include some of your best selfies you've ever taken, even if you Photoshop a little, no one's going to notice anyway, learn how to fraud angles, this way more people will look at your stories, always make them epic.

5. Dark Triad. You need to be dark triad too. You have to learn how to manipulate with people, especially girls. NEVER SIMP. Do not ever simp for a girl, never chase women, never show them that you need them and most importantly never show them that you're weak in any moment or situation given. Instead let the women chase after you. So being a sociopath might help you with that, especially manipulating people into giving you what you want, as a sociopath you will set great goals in life. Did you know that most LAWYERS and SURGEONS are sociopaths? Lawyers have no trouble with lying in to people's faces and surgeons have no trouble with tearing apart alive humans (not necessarily saying they are bad people, god no). Most CEOs and world's top leaders are sociopaths too. Next step is narcissism. For other people to like you, you need to like yourself too. You are the greatest and you have to believe in it all the time 24/7. You are right, everyone else is wrong, you will make it. Narcissists usually have a huge confidence and self esteem. That's perceived as a huge bonus in social situations, you are also a very good actor and get to convince anyone that you are right, you get the talent of shape shifting through different personalities, in which your typical normie sucks, because he only has one boring personality, you my friend, will have many. You will be able to fake being charismatic, charming and lovely.

Hope I helped!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and 10 others
1639825222350853~c5_720x720.jpeg

My ascension time has finally came boyos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KhakiPeach67, jake_okok, Deleted member 2733 and 12 others
also known as faggotmaxxing, altho if ur under 20 this is probably the most optimal

• +1
Reactions: KhakiPeach67 and Golgo13
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
Capellirosa

ready to slay

By the way, your guide is very detailed and well-written

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, SoyGune and 5 others
So How to Be a Cringey Faggot Guide

only redeeming thing about them is good looks, they are now doing cookie cutter copy pastes of people who actually had style and were unique and creative, thinking it looks good or is “cool”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Golgo13, SoyGune and 2 others
So How to Be a Cringey Faggot Guide

only redeeming thing about them is good looks, they are now doing cookie cutter copy pastes of people who actually had style and were unique and creative, thinking it looks good or is “cool”.

Good_artist_copy_great_arti1-740x360.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22, Warlow and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Bitch
Exactly nigga, all those fucking faggot eboys and thread is an entire copy paste.

Not making your own. Like shut the fuck up, imagine bringing Picasso into this and you don’t know the first thing, you disgust me.

• JFL
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 6695
exactly, for example all the successful plays which Shakespeare wrote, involved plots stolen from other plays
Yeah but he made it HIS FUCKINH OWN

ITS CALLED INFLUENCE AND INSPIRATION THEN CREATIVITY

NOT “COPY PASTA”.

Exactly nigga, all those fucking faggot eboys and thread is an entire copy paste.

Not making your own. Like shut the fuck up, imagine bringing Picasso into this and you don’t know the first thing, you disgust me.
Show me excatly where I copied this thread from.

• +1
Show me excatly where I copied this thread from.
Straight from TikTok you retarded autist, it’s not literally a copy paste, but it’s a copy paste of every faggot eboy fuckboy in Tiktok that’s gay as hell.

No artistry or uniqueness there.

Yeah but he made it HIS FUCKINH OWN

ITS CALLED INFLUENCE AND INSPIRATION THEN CREATIVITY

NOT “COPY PASTA”.

Show me where I stole this from or just shut the fuck up, it took me 1 hour to write this shit and I don't need lowlifes like you telling me I stole it.

• +1
Straight from TikTok you retarded autist, it’s not literally a copy paste, but it’s a copy paste of every faggot eboy fuckboy in Tiktok that’s gay as hell.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? I studied the entire thing and put it all in one thread, that's what I did, I also told something about my personal experiences. I didn't invent anything new, you must be fucking mentally retarded if you think that I was inventing something new here...

• +1
Step 1 is sub 15% body fat

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, Bitch and Deleted member 6695
What the fuck are you even trying to say? I studied the entire thing and put it all in one thread, that's what I did, I also told something about my personal experiences. I didn't invent anything new, you must be fucking mentally retarded if you think that I was inventing something new here...
Fag shut up.

Gayest thread ever, yeah you just studied/copied gay Tiktok eboys who already copy the shit out of each other, worse than Hypebeasts. Retarded autist. No one said this gay thread was already made.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and puppymaxer

My roblox eboy character :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
who the fuck wants to become eboy, low t cuck? are you fucking shitting us? eboy and darktriad? nigga if any eboy come to me acting dark triad, i would slaughter him.

• JFL
Reactions: Golgo13 and NothingCanStopMe
also known as faggotmaxxing, altho if ur under 20 this is probably the most optimal
Ya if you’re older than 20 don’t do this

Op is right guys
Me before and after reading the guide. Thankyou

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-07-22-54-37-485_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-07-22-54-37-485_com.whatsapp.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_2020-07-08-13-15-23-762_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-08-13-15-23-762_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Rasputin, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
This is fucking spot on. Good thread dude.
Went to park with some friends and met these dudes they knew and they dress exactly like this. Edgy oversized t shirts with repent on it either airforce or Van's white socks cross wearing bracelets and necklaces ripped Jean's like very spot on bro perm haircut.
I'm gonna copy a bit of this style but still keeping a high class look

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
R/fashionreps for alot of eboy brands for cheap

• +1
Fag shut up.

Gayest thread ever, yeah you just studied/copied gay Tiktok eboys who already copy the shit out of each other, worse than Hypebeasts. Retarded autist. No one said this gay thread was already made.

Keep coping meanwhile eboys are slaying. You jealous of hypbeasts cuz you can't afford it or some shit?

• +1
Keep coping meanwhile eboys are slaying. You jealous of hypbeasts cuz you can't afford it or some shit?
No, I’m actually fly as shit, that’s why this post, tryhard eboys, and hypebeasts are cringe as shit.

You will never look good or gain any status of value trying to copy someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 4053
if ur below 5PSL, this will just make u look cringy.

• +1
  • +1

Yes, chad is very "unique". thats why women are attracted to them totally.... uniqueness doesnt matter at all if you arent good looking

• +1
Yes, chad is very "unique". thats why women are attracted to them totally.... uniqueness doesnt matter at all if you arent good looking
Excatly my thoughts, I don't know what this redcell is on, meanwhile us, greycells mog his low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and rax1337
No one asked you faggot ass graycel.

This thread is about fashion, not surgeries to become better looking, who the fuck mentioned women??? No shit it’s Looks first.

kys faggot graycel cuck
FD62E592 2A23 4A0E B65A F9048444E338

Excatly my thoughts, I don't know what this redcell is on, meanwhile us, greycells mog his low IQ.
You’re like 14, shut the fuck up.

He’s basically saying your thread is worthless since it’s all LOOKS anyways and it is for attracting women. How low IQ could you be.

You’re like 14, shut the fuck up.

He’s basically saying your thread is worthless since it’s all LOOKS anyways and it is for attracting women. How low IQ could you be.

That's not what he meant, he was just responding to your stupid comment about "being unique". @rax1337

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and rax1337
@PenileFacialSurgery damn this is a good ass thread 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• +1
This guide is suicifuel for ethnics jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 4053 and PenileFacialSurgery
No, I’m actually fly as shit, that’s why this post, tryhard eboys, and hypebeasts are cringe as shit.

You will never look good or gain any status of value trying to copy someone else.

tbh I don't mind the hairstyles you can still make them look unique to your own degree but having a titktok account and wearing eboy clothes is something you do without any sense of dignity or by being a narcy twink w/o self awareness of how you are just like everyone else and will never amount to shit
like tucked in t-shirts and huge ass jeans with 5 fucking chains just tells me I could beat the fuck out of your sorry ass without breaking a sweat
why would you want to look like everybody else? tiktok is by far the worst sm platform I have ever seen never going to use it under any circumstances

I’m gonna get so much pussy wearing these

View attachment 502479
I'd kick dirt on whoever wears these
these socks = I like dick

• +1
tbh I don't mind the hairstyles you can still make them look unique to your own degree but having a titktok account and wearing eboy clothes is something you do without any sense of dignity or by being a narcy twink w/o self awareness of how you are just like everyone else and will never amount to shit
like tucked in t-shirts and huge ass jeans with 5 fucking chains just tells me I could beat the fuck out of your sorry ass without breaking a sweat
why would you want to look like everybody else? tiktok is by far the worst sm platform I have ever seen never going to use it under any circumstances

I'd kick dirt on whoever wears these
these socks = I like dick
Exactly what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
lame, just have a good jawline

if ur below 5PSL, this will just make u look cringy.
You will never recover, if you re 5PSL and above you can get a good looking girlfriend and enjoy a good long term social life without having to manipulate people, this will only come back to bite you in the ass later in life. Negative IQ thread.

write a disclaimer in bold that this does not work for indians

• JFL
You will never recover, if you re 5PSL and above you can get a good looking girlfriend and enjoy a good long term social life without having to manipulate people, this will only come back to bite you in the ass later in life. Negative IQ thread.
Joined Feb 19, 2021 Posts103Reputation96

• JFL
  • +1
Bwc only

• +1
Joined Feb 19, 2021 Posts103Reputation96
The type of guy you'd actually want to listen to, not some incel rotting for months if not years farming reps all day long.