The ultimate, final, only dickpill

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
If you can find a dildo with a lot of good reviews online that's roughly the same girth and length as your dick, it means your size is good enough to make a woman cum. There's plenty of websites that sell sex toys where you can find reviews. If you can't find that, then it's kinda over.

You don't need an 9x6 anaconda, the truth is that women's perception of penis size is warped because men lie about their size to women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tryingtoascend, poopoohead, buflek and 5 others
This forums obsession with dick size is weird

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, chawaje, reputation and 7 others
i wonder how many people you tricked into searching dildos

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, reputation and cancercell
This forums obsession with dick size is weird
i just thought of this theory while browsing dildos online. i realized many popular ones arent that big theyre just above average.
dont ask why i was browsing that, none of your business.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 21044, ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ and 1 other person
no dick size for my high inhib ass

so according to OP if you do not have a 22 centimeter penis in the 99th percentile of longer and thicker penises then it means you will never make a girl enjoy sex, it is over and you should rope

so according to OP if you do not have a 22 centimeter penis in the 99th percentile of longer and thicker penises then it means you will never make a girl enjoy sex, it is over and you should rope
no

Literally from the shop i just googled:
Screenshot 2023 04 02 at 194414
Screenshot 2023 04 02 at 194420

So:
insertable length = 15.5 cm (5,9'')
DIAMETER (max) = 4 cm, which is 12,5 cm circumference (4,9 inch girth)

THis is the MOST recommended dildo. And has great reviews:
Screenshot 2023 04 02 at 194430

"Dildo is quite large while soft enough and elastic ... For a beginner, i would recommend paying attention to the dildo size, since IT IS LARGE. ..."

Finland is a country with average woman height of 167cm. So vaginas also LARGER THAN AVERAGE. If 15,5cm length & 12,5 cm girth is large here, is is large enough EVERYWHERE. :feelsokman:

Faggots here too obsessed with dick sizes. :feelsokman:

And it is not surprise, given every 2nd user is probably homosexual... faggots.org :feelshehe: :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, IvanIvanIvanIvan, Luxury and 7 others
Table11 1024x436 1

Last edited:
Literally from the shop i just googled:
View attachment 2134750View attachment 2134752

So:
insertable length = 15.5 cm (5,9'')
DIAMETER (max) = 4 cm, which is 12,5 cm circumference (4,9 inch girth)

THis is the MOST recommended dildo. And has great reviews:
View attachment 2134756

"Dildo is quite large while soft enough and elastic ... For a beginner, i would recommend paying attention to the dildo size, since IT IS LARGE. ..."

Finland is a country with average woman height of 167cm. So vaginas also LARGER THAN AVERAGE. If 15,5cm length & 12,5 cm girth is large here, is is large enough EVERYWHERE. :feelsokman:

Faggots here too obsessed with dick sizes. :feelsokman:

And it is not surprise, given every 2nd user is probably homosexual... faggots.org :feelshehe: :feelsokman:
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
For a beginner, i would recommend paying attention to the dildo size, since IT IS LARGE. ..."
most of these OLD hoes aint no beginners anymore bro, they have taken a plethora of cocks, large and small.

that tiny red didlo is nothing for the average OLD veteran

most of these OLD hoes aint no beginners anymore bro, they have taken a plethora of cocks, large and small.

that tiny red didlo is nothing for the average OLD veteran
If you note the nickname of the woman, it is Nini87... she is 35. If not veteran, she is an experienced warrior :feelshehe:

Secondly, she says this not about herself. She says it FOR OTHERS who are going to buy this. She just warns another "beginner" woman that the dildo is quite large.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370