THE ULTIMATE HEIGHTMAXXING SUPPLEMENT STACK (high iqcells and heightmaxxers (GTFIH)

J

Justical

Banned
Please provide feedback on what I should change/remove/add to optimize this stack

Supplements

Whey Beef Isolate
K2 mk4 - 100mcg
Lisposmal K2 mk7 200mcg - D3 5000ui
Sam-e + MSM
Liposomal Colostrum (substitute for raw milk)
Multi-vitamin: B12, B9, C, zinc, iodine, boron
Calcium MagnesiuCHm
Creatine monohydrate + amino acids
L-arginine or Alpha Gpc
L-glutamine
Gaba + Meletonin
Aromaste inhibiter: Chrysn, DIM, Black Cohosh, possibly Revestral or Olive leaf extract
Choline
Huperzine-A
Ashwangda
5-htp (bonus)
GABA (bonus)
(something to detox the body from potential heavy metal poisoning from SAM-E)
(supplements with out dosages should be taken 120% of the recommended dose)
Vibing Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by Top Rank Boxing

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, reaper2, LooksThinker and 5 others
@ropemaxxee onko tän lista täys cope?

bump

Last edited:
props to you if you're genuinely taking all of this shit.

most of them are cope, though. Apart from actual HGH, peptides and AIs, all you need is a balanced diet with lots of meats and fatty fish like Salmon. Ashwagandha is good as well but not for heightmaxxing

Also, why are you taking B12? Are you a vegan? 100g of beef liver has 3400% the DRI

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom, niqfan625, LooksThinker and 2 others
@TeenAscender @looksmidder @Justical @CupOfCoffee @Wincel @axe624 @Bluepill @Average Aryan @Tyronecell @tyronelite @Osie @ascension! @David17 @Cope @wishIwasSalludon @WishIwasChico @Ryan @PubertyMaxxer @ReadBooksEveryday @IAMNOTANINCEL @Napoleon1800 @Chintuck22 @roping3264 @wastedspermcel @CurryCelHater @kebab @Tai Lung @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Prettyboy @Xangsane @AscendingHero @Piratecel @gamma @StrangerDanger @Br0sk1 @shortcel88 @Preoximerianas @MentalCel @wishIwasSalludon

Please provide feedback on what I should change/remove/add to optimize this stack

Supplements

Whey Beef Isolate
K2 mk4 - 100mcg
Lisposmal K2 mk7 200mcg - D3 5000ui
Sam-e + MSM
Liposomal Colostrum (substitute for raw milk)
Multi-vitamin: B12, B9, C, zinc, iodine, boron
Calcium MagnesiuCHm
Creatine monohydrate + amino acids
L-arginine or Alpha Gpc
L-glutamine
Gaba + Meletonin
Aromaste inhibiter: Chrysn, DIM, Black Cohosh, possibly Revestral or Olive leaf extract
Choline
Huperzine-A
Ashwangda
5-htp (bonus)
GABA (bonus)
(something to detox the body from potential heavy metal poisoning from SAM-E)
(supplements with out dosages should be taken 120% of the recommended dose)
Vibing Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by Top Rank Boxing
cope/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, niqfan625, LooksThinker and 1 other person
all of this instead of just taking hgh JFL. it prob comes out to the same price a month anyways with all the cope supplements ur taking here

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom, niqfan625, LooksThinker and 1 other person
all of this instead of just taking hgh JFL. it prob comes out to the same price a month anyways with all the cope supplements ur
rall of this instead of just taking hgh JFL. it prob comes out to the same price a month anyways with all the cope supplements ur taking here
yeah but all of those come with dangerous side effects that arent worth it my situation, almost everything here is free since I steal all of it from the supplements store I work at

all of this instead of just taking hgh JFL. it prob comes out to the same price a month anyways with all the cope supplements ur taking here
Finding a shop thaat sell real legit HGH is rlly difficult

Many people are complaining that they got scammed

Finding a shop thaat sell real legit HGH is rlly difficult

Many people are complaining that they got scammed
im 6'0 at 15 so hgh/ai isnt worth it at this point

Bookmarked since u got Ronaldo there ily
And because there's like 300 complicated words I can't read

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JFK, LooksThinker, Justical and 1 other person
Just take HGH with AI nigga

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and smoth
@ropemaxxee onko tän lista täys cope?
On aika paha cope ku nää supplementit on kaikki iha vitun heikkoi mut periaattes vois kasvaa vähä🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
yeah but all of those come with dangerous side effects that arent worth it my situation, almost everything here is free since I steal all of it from the supplements store I work at
”dangerous side effects” jfl

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Just take HGH with AI nigga
yeah bro i really need giant tumors in my body and the heart of a middle aged man jfl. Also tranny estrogen blockers will just give me Osteogenesis imperfect and permanently alter my brain chemistry.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
add nac and glycine
nac starting with 600mg and final 2g a day
glycine starting with 6g a day

both on empty stomach
nac in the evening and glycine before sleeping

add nac and glycine
nac starting with 600mg and final 2g a day
glycine starting with 6g a day

both on empty stomach
nac in the evening and glycine before sleeping
what do they do

increase glutathione reduces oxidative stress
no need to worry about these because these are just amino acids
why should i take on empty stomach? should I take other things in my stack on an empty stomach aswell?

1. Why not just take collagen to get all the amino acids?

2. Aromasin is the best aromatasd inhibitor.

Aren't collagen powders full of heavy metals though? Not using this stack btw, js curious
Yes they are. You can buy grass fed gelatin tho

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
Yes they are. You can buy grass fed gelatin tho
Would that help with collagen production? And can I just mix gelatin with room temperature water and drink it?

Would that help with collagen production? And can I just mix gelatin with room temperature water and drink it?
Gelatin is the cooked version of collagen

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Sam-e + MSM
Creatine
L-glutamine(will even stop height growth)
Gaba
Huperzine-A
Choline

All of these are useless for heightmaxxing. The rest is good

• Hmm...
Reactions: wsada
Btw take arginine before sleep. Hgh secretion dont stay long

• +1
Reactions: Justical
yeah bro i really need giant tumors in my body and the heart of a middle aged man jfl. Also tranny estrogen blockers will just give me Osteogenesis imperfect and permanently alter my brain chemistry.
Gtfo go back to tiktok faggot

• +1
Reactions: Wigger
Gtfo go back to tiktok faggot
bro's mad he has to blast ogre chemicals to be the height I am naturally jfl go back to manletism faggot shitskin

1. Why not just take collagen to get all the amino acids?

2. Aromasin is the best aromatasd inhibitor.
does collegen contain amino acids that are not in whey protein I assume it wouldn't have enough of them tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
why should i take on empty stomach? should I take other things in my stack on an empty stomach aswell?
empty stomach is better for these because these are amino acids which fight for absorption with other amino acids if you take them on a full stomach

Way less actually. Probably cost him like 20 bucks a month. You can easly find pills with 3-4 of them that cost 10 $ for 100 pills

Way less actually. Probably cost him like 20 bucks a month. You can easly find pills with 3-4 of them that cost 10 $ for 100 pills
jesus christ man idk that’s a pretty hefty stack. but yeah ur prob right. he would see way better results if he just took hgh tho

• +1
Reactions: mathis
jesus christ man idk that’s a pretty hefty stack. but yeah ur prob right. he would see way better results if he just took hgh tho
Yea he 100% would have better result. But for multiple reason he probably cant+maybe dont want to

bruh

shit stack pay no heed

dont want to fuck up my face and organs with high