THE ULTIMATE LOOKSMAXING THREAD GTFIH

W

WeWillAllAscend

Bronze
MSE + FaceMask pulling positive 30 degrees. Between 10-12 mm of expansion is ideal. Do not go under 8 mm expansion it Isn’t worth it if your orthodontist recommends 4-6 keep trying to convince him to get you at least 8 mm but you should aim for 10-12 mm expansion.

This guy got mse +facemask pulling positive 30 degrees and says he’s had some insane changes check it out. Also check out the diet part of my heightmaxxing thread if you are going to get mse +facemask. You will want insanely high amounts of k2 calcium and d3 to speed up the bone remodeling and healing process.

Work Out. litterly no negatives to liftingwill increase test and make you look better especially make sure your training neck which if you have a pencil neck which will really improve your look.There’s no reason not to gym max even if you don’t believe body is important you cant have a triple digit iq and believe having a good toned body doesn’t make difference at all in terms of raising your psl.

TAN If your white and your skin is as white as snow tan. You will without a doubt gain some psl if your ethnic ignore this.

CHEWING. I know it’s a meme but I’ve had good experience with chewing so I’m going to recommend. I’ve been chewing gum for like 4 years and haven been chewing falim gum for a bit over a year always chewed on My front teeth since when I was 13 I had a crown on my bottom left tooth and the doctor said that if I chew a lot of gum It could come off and I’d need it re done. I’ve got a lot of benefits from chewing. my jaw got much wider and more angular. I also got higher set cheekbones,hollow cheeks and my mid face became shorter Which all adds up with @retard theory of incisor chewing.

If you follow all this advice you will ascend without a doubt unles your Asian or dickcel which in that case it never began. But if your normal you shall ascend good luck.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, SadnessWYJ and Yusu
FIRST

• +1
Reactions: WeWillAllAscend
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee and WeWillAllAscend
so he got the n2 implant or what ? Can not believe that tbh

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Ion ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
chewing nice
started incis. chewing

premolar also good?

• +1
Ok but did he get CCW results?

chewing nice
started incis. chewing

premolar also good?
Yes look up chewing megathread on this site @retard covers everything

• +1
Reactions: retard and Yusu
thanks

did you face also widen? :)
From chewing my jaw widened but not my cheekbones or anything else if you want to widen cheekbones get mse and facemmask chewing is for widening jaw and positive higher set cheekbones and ccw rotation

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
chewing with incisors is legit for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and WeWillAllAscend
PICS?

does this cuase th teeth. so go wide, split? or not at this amount?

Last edited:
shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Guys on lookism believing salludon didn't get surgeries, is that what i'm seeing?

• +1
From chewing my jaw widened but not my cheekbones or anything else if you want to widen cheekbones get mse and facemmask chewing is for widening jaw and positive higher set cheekbones and ccw rotation
perfect, that is all I want.
I don't want wider cheekbones

tahnk you

Guys on lookism believing salludon didn't get surgeries, is that what i'm seeing?
He obviously got surgery’s anyone who believes he just mewed for 2 years is single digit iq mewing didn’t get rid of his hooked nose jfl