The Ultimate Map To Male Facial Attractiveness In Europe

distortionsd

distortionsd

imma touch all of you
Very interesting, hour-long, high quality blackpilled video on different phenotypes in Europe.

Discuss below

• +1
Reactions: DoII, Shkreliii and Deleted member 32485
Did not watch but I agree with the thumbnail. Baltic men look best.
@_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and _MVP_
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 32485
This guy’s channel is dogshit. Muh Chadify.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxdalingwood, Detective, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Interestingly enough, a lot of the phenotypes have a longish average midface. Any thoughts on this? I will make a thread soon about this

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
This guy’s channel is dogshit. Muh Chadify.
You're actually retarded. It's an hour-long video with detailed ratios and measurements for each phenotype, muh dogshit, which is barely covered even in BOTB. Additionally, there's morphs for hypermasculine/prettyboy for each pheno, and celebrity examples. This channel is definitely at the very least interesting to watch, and I pray for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxdalingwood, Detective, distance decay and 2 others
Just apply the same facial filter, and tell your subs to have unlimited amounts of money for face easthetics and belittle incels and be high on copium theory

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, humanoidsub7 and RecessedChinCel
You're actually retarded. It's an hour-long video with detailed ratios and measurements for each phenotype, muh dogshit, which is barely covered even in BOTB. This channel is definitely at the very least interesting to watch, and I pray for you.
Extreme autism that doesn’t even matter lol.

Imagine having to watch an hour long video to deduce that your pheno is subhuman.

Just apply the same facial filter, and tell your subs to have unlimited amounts of money for face easthetics and belittle incels and be high on copium theory
Legit he always talks down on blackpillers and says they are “too nihilistic” meanwhile he sells normies false hope running them through face app and telling them they can become chad with surgery 😂

Legit he always talks down on blackpillers and says they are “too nihilistic” meanwhile he sells normies false hope running them through face app and telling them they can become chad with surgery 😂
he’s realistic, i had a rating from him and he rated me a 6.5 with a 7 if i was pretty boy. I went through it and he isn’t retarded, he doesn’t take away a point because my gonion is slightly rounded or take away points cuz my canthal tilt is -2 degree negative, he just rated it as neutral, because he’s actually neurodivergent and not autistic as fuck and understands how the real world works

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxdalingwood and distortionsd

Imagine having to watch an hour long video to deduce that your pheno is subhuman.
There are some very interesting takeaways from this video, one example being midface ratio - this website's current understanding of it is primitive. Just because you're subhuman, doesn't mean you need to project it on others lmao. Go rot in silence, this is an interesting video at the very least

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
There are some very interesting takeaways from this video, one example being midface ratio
IMG 3992

Jfl @ReadBooksEveryday these greycels really think midface ratio is some hidden knowledge 😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, ReadBooksEveryday, distortionsd and 1 other person
View attachment 2653179

Jfl @ReadBooksEveryday these greycels really think midface ratio is some hidden knowledge 😂
Never said that, retard. Learn how to read. Let me give you an example, since you need to be spoon-fed like a toddler.

According to the video, the average midface ratio for Atlantids is 1/1.07, or 0.934, which would be viewed as 'subhuman' and 'horseface' on here. This suggests that compactness is not ideal, rather a average-longish midface is ideal for this phenotype.
Screen Shot 2024 01 04 at 52458 pm

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
anyone can become chad by 1mm surgeries, im not sure any surgeon would be willing to chip away your orbital bone for millimeters of difference jfl, just have unlimited youth and money theory brooo

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Never said that, retard. Learn how to read. Let me give you an example, since you need to be spoon-fed like a toddler.

According to the video, the average midface ratio for Atlantids is 1/1.07, or 0.934, which would be viewed as 'subhuman' and 'horseface' on here. This suggests that compactness is not ideal, rather a average-longish midface is ideal for this phenotype.
View attachment 2653188
they memorise ratios and just learn to recognise it

• +1

View attachment 2653188
is it "ideal" for that phenotype? Or is it ideal for average facial aesthetics, i'd be intrested to see where he gets his ratios from, and how the average measurments = Htn+ face, which just proves the video is fake to some extent

• +1
According to fucking who jfl?
Just by looking at the thumbnail we know this video is cope, the blackpill is litteraly unescapable, chadify is using the halo of goodlooking faces to show his "average ratios" okay does avg ratio = Htn + chadlite face? No ofcourse not! It would be over for us if avg european face looked like that

Even if it isn't average, it's just another incel wet dream to be genuinely convinced you're ever going to afford/have enough time to do the surgeries necessary to achieve those ratios. It's same with mind masturbation and self improvement,

Last edited:
  • +1
It would be over for us if avg european face looked like that
No brah it has been proven that averaged faces are more attractive. Average ratios isn’t the same as being Average looking.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Shkreliii

View attachment 2653188
1.07 isn’t horseface lmao. The fact you don’t even know what ratios are long or small is a jfl in itself

Only a midface lift can reduce midface and even that, has a high risk of messing up proportions because then your nasal area is long af , while your philtrum is tiny. Your midface is not it’s own entity it also has further subdivisions

Just obsess over a feature that is borderline unchangable theory . There’s no real surgery for a long midface retard, and most people that have it - are due to recessed maxilla, that have to be rotated and brought forward

if anything this video is even more proof of blackpill. Some good looking bozo will cover in 40 mins (I didn’t. Watch but the replies here indicate he’s gl) what to change a Maxfac spent 10 years studying, and the incel autist will still go to the snakes oilman hoping his lies can ascend him

Btw for all incels I highly suggest researching the golden ratio. It’s something found in nature (unlike this autism video). Jon Eric Hexum is one of the few who came close to fitting it- most even good looking people don’t have the golden ratio (and they’d be even better looking if they fit it). Golden ratio is found in nature too . It’s a showcase of you don’t need to be ‘perfect’ to be good looking and also of God’s power to bring intricate design into everything. Even a tree has golden ratio jfl

• Love it
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
good video

• +1
1.07 isn’t horseface lmao. The fact you don’t even know what ratios are long or small is a jfl in itself
Never said it was, i said it's an opinion shared by many members of the website, including the hypocrit himself:

There's clearly a negative bias towards longish midfaces on this forum, and this video depicts information that shows that for many phenotypes, a longish-midface is average and even ideal. I'm not saying this claim is valid, but it's something to look further into.

Again, i'm not obsessing over the midface, i'm saying the perception of the midface is primitive and flawed on this website. I hope you're smart enough to see that.

For more of an example of this bias, look at SyrianPsycho. His midface is longish, and it's above 0.93, yet he's horse-faced according to .org.

Last edited:
  • +1
Never said it was, i said it's an opinion shared by many members of the website, including the hypocrit himself:
View attachment 2653215View attachment 2653212
There's clearly a negative bias towards longish midfaces on this forum, and this video depicts information that shows that for many phenotypes, a longish-midface is average and even ideal. I'm not saying this claim is valid, but it's something to look further into.

Again, i'm not obsessing over the midface, i'm saying the perception of the midface is primitive and flawed on this website. I hope you're smart enough to see that.

For more of an example of this bias, look at SyrianPsycho. His midface is longish, and it's above 0.93, yet he's horse-faced according to .org.
This nigga dig through my entire search history to find that LMFAO.

It is a joke jfl the guy in the video was saying he “mogged” Jordan Barret. That is why I said that.

Niggas take random posts in off-topic like they are gospel

Jfl they are jokes. Let me guess, you are one of these tiktok Greycels who thought we actually think bonesmashing works 💀

What’s next Keanu reeves is a subhuman because some incel in off topic said he had a slight horseface as a joke lol.

Jfl they are jokes. Let me guess, you are one of these tiktok Greycels who thought we actually think bonesmashing works 💀

What’s next Keanu reeves is a subhuman because some incel in off topic said he had a slight horseface as a joke lol.
Your response contains nothing of substance. Good luck with rotting, incel.

probably a shit video

• Ugh..
Reactions: distortionsd
Very interesting, hour-long, high quality blackpilled video on different phenotypes in Europe.

Discuss below

Chadify is knowledgeable but I find that he produces unrealistic hope by saying that anyone can be chad

• +1

Discuss below

I've been following this channel for a while, people either envy his knowledge or hate his optimism. I think it's highly valuable regardless.

Just by looking at the thumbnail we know this video is cope, the blackpill is litteraly unescapable, chadify is using the halo of goodlooking faces to show his "average ratios" okay does avg ratio = Htn + chadlite face? No ofcourse not! It would be over for us if avg european face looked like that

Even if it isn't average, it's just another incel wet dream to be genuinely convinced you're ever going to afford/have enough time to do the surgeries necessary to achieve those ratios. It's same with mind masturbation and self improvement,
Wait a second,I watched the video and want to confirm. But aren't these averaged faces, technically Chads? Meaning they are actually not averages but ideal?

• +1

also I thought all phenos are equal?

Clearly these videos involve more than a crappy app...

• +1
is it "ideal" for that phenotype? Or is it ideal for average facial aesthetics, i'd be intrested to see where he gets his ratios from, and how the average measurments = Htn+ face, which just proves the video is fake to some extent
he gets it from his ass

What’s next Keanu reeves is a subhuman because some incel in off topic said he had a slight horseface as a joke lol, i love sucking dick
niggas after calling someone greycel

• +1

Yeah look at that korean faggot taking memes serious and muh patriarchy, and muh toxic masculinity

• JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√