THE ULTIMATE PCT SUPPLEMENT(HPTA RESTORATION)

yo is this good for restoring t to normal levels?
50mg a day clomid 1 week
50mg every other day 1 week
25mg every other day 1 week

?? thank u i shall like all your post if you answer

yo is this good for restoring t to normal levels?
50mg a day clomid 1 week
50mg every other day 1 week
25mg every other day 1 week

?? thank u i shall like all your post if you answer
No, normally you do more dosing and you preload first days, also use novaldex.

Has anyone actually tried this supplement with bloodwork to confirm or are we just pretending like its legit?

Has anyone actually tried this supplement with bloodwork to confirm or are we just pretending like its legit?
Just visit any serious steroid forum and you see this nowhere, cause it's just bullshit.

Just visit any serious steroid forum and you see this nowhere, cause it's just bullshit.
If this shit increases ATD then its fucked everyone
ATD FUCKS E irreversably jfl
I have 120 caps to sell.

@badg96 wtf is this thread about

Complete bs why is this in best of the best lmao

This is my first post on this site, hi everybody.

Before i elaborate on atd , i'll say i have used clomid/nolvadex serms, ai's , testosterone and other ped's for almost 10 years, plus researched, tried, read other like kind of chemicals for hundreds of hours most likely thousands.

So that out of the way. in 2012-2013 I tried and used something like 200 capsules of tested 50mg atd. It was inhibit-e product name, now they have changed the formula some natural herbs or smth.

I used atd after androgens as a pct and used it off cycle and used it on cycle. Same time read and researched a lot about it. And i'll say that it's a very very strange compound to describe .

It feels very strange, it almost certainly blocks estrogen irreversibly. Joints dry and lose all water like lowering estrogen would do.
Same time it feels strange because it will increase aggression to insane levels. It does block androgen receptors in the brain and feels some like castrated mentally, like no signal from either androgen nor estorgen...like brain feels no hormones.

But same time , no questions asked it will overdrive the balls to produce testosterone because the brain will start to send strong signal down there because of the blockage of feeling of the hormones in the brain. But just wont feel it, just after quit taking it will feel the overcompensation it does. Very strange thing.

Back in the day when i felt this after this i found two literature tested this on rats, and one the rats became very aggresive on it and the second one they didn't mount the females anymore and got interested in male rats while taking it . The rats became "gay".
If i would search hard, maybe i would pull up and find those literature again, too lazy right now.

So back to the topic
1. after the cycle in pct it feels that it wrecks estrogen too much. It had a suicidal ai effect, like aromasin.
2. On cycle it lowers successfully estrogen, but same time suddenly blocked androgen feeling felt very very strange for few days. Aromasin wouldn't do this.
3. Only time it was acceptable time was, just few weeks before pct , to suffer and speed up the recovery later.

For me , it was not worth it. But it absolutely does what it does. It will boost testosterone very hard and crush estrogen same time, because it makes you mentally feel castrated is the summary. Make your choice..Didn't like it.

Hope my post helped somebody.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Britmaxxer and pneumocystosis

didnt read but pete rubish recovered from steroids after 2,5 years