The Ultimate Preselection Guide that will Save Your Fucking Life [Even if u dont get pussy]

What are some comments your fake girlfriend would post tho?

:feelskek:just think of something nigger or just ':love:'
Yea heart emoji is probably the simplest.

I'll just look at my chadlite friends and see what girls comment on their posts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Also caging at niggas here saying they would be ashamed of doing this whilst they wear 4 inch lifts, break apart their face and fraud their entire genetics.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Tyronecell, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
Also caging at niggas here saying they would be ashamed of doing this whilst they wear 4 inch lifts, break apart their face and fraud their entire genetics.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know man, some guy said this is 'desperate' :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I know man, some guy said this is 'desperate' :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It's not bad just to get momentum going. Ideally you want to be at a point where you don't want to fraud.

• +1
Very legit thread
When I had a gf was when I got the most friend/follow requests from random girls on social media
Any time I got into conversations with Chadlites in nightclubs, they nearly always had girlfriends and only had a couple of drinks and were out for the social element and probably the validation they got from having girls talk to them then get even wetter for them when they said they had a GF
I thought if I was in their position a GF would be the last thing on my mind but that is just the honest aspies mindset, all highly desired men either get a GF they genuinely like coz it's easy for them or they get the hottest GF they can and use it to their advantage for preselection game and cheat on her with her friends

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 17829 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
get a GF they genuinely like coz it's easy for them or they get the hottest GF they can and use it to their advantage for preselection game and cheat on her with her friends
imagine that life

Random anecdote from today. Met a girl in front of library. Did some small-/uni-related talk. She invited me to study at the same place in the library. I agreed and got her number. Later, I joined two pretty attractive female friends for studying and left the other girl. Now she is proactively asking for me a date and writing me some cringe shit ("I think it's pretty funny how we meant haha"). So I think is kinda legit, although I think the more important factor by far was still my looks. Softmaxxing paying off baby!!
This chick is way too into me jfl. If I ever find a HTB/stacy that loves me that much, I'll consider my looksmaxxing journey completed

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
virgins giving making guides about women

High IQ thread, going to make a fake IG account now

• JFL
Random anecdote from today. Met a girl in front of library. Did some small-/uni-related talk. She invited me to study at the same place in the library. I agreed and got her number. Later, I joined two pretty attractive female friends for studying and left the other girl. Now she is proactively asking for me a date and writing me some cringe shit ("I think it's pretty funny how we meant haha"). So I think is kinda legit, although I think the more important factor by far was still my looks. Softmaxxing paying off baby!!
You should post progress pics

Good ideas but this will fuck up your soul. No thanks

What happened after + how do you look may I ask? If impersonal you can make it if helps.

Decent premise but kinda crap theory when all of that time and effort could be like yourself or @6ft4 in where you're tracking progress but in real time during life.

The only people I have on my insta that aren't complete strangers are girls from clubs/tinder or other PSL aspies
All my friends from school I refuse to follow on insta because I didn't want them seeing my shirtless gymcel pics
Cause? Appreciate the 'mirin tho. Make them seethe and cope etc.

Any time I got into conversations with Chadlites in nightclubs, they nearly always had girlfriends and only had a couple of drinks and were out for the social element and probably the validation they got from having girls talk to them then get even wetter for them when they said they had a GF
I thought if I was in their position a GF would be the last thing on my mind but that is just the honest aspies mindset, all highly desired men either get a GF they genuinely like coz it's easy for them or they get the hottest GF they can and use it to their advantage for preselection game and cheat on her with her friends
You think this equally applies to women too?

Last edited: