the ultimate prettyboy is the one that has ability to grow beard

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I think the ultimate prettyboy is the one that has ability to grow beard.
Many people go for prettyboy looks because they dont have the ability to grow beard.

If you are a prettyboy that can grow stubbles and beard, you can switch between your prettyboy look and masculine look at anytime. Which is a huge halo. You can change from a pretty face to a slayer face in matters of days.

This doesn't apply to boneless faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Kokra, Htobrother, mogging and 3 others
running pretty boy game and having to shave everyday is fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, mogging, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
thats me lmfao,i get a stubble after 2 days, i shower after every 3 days and go for a shave after each shower. yeah, its annoying but atleast i am not a beardless faggot and have the ability to grow beard whenever i want

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogging, Daniel Plainview, Xangsane and 1 other person
thats me lmfao,i get a stubble after 2 days, i shower after every 3 days and go for a shave after each shower. yeah, its annoying but atleast i am not a beardless faggot and have the ability to grow beard whenever i want
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Keep coping
shut up nigga, i can get a laser hair removal surgery at any time so i dont have to cope with the annoying shaving part but i am not giving up my beard and look like a faggot for rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Xangsane
I ordered an epilator so I can atleast not have facial hair for 2+ weeks tho

• +1
Reactions: mogging
I ordered an epilator so I can atleast not have facial hair for 2+ weeks tho
do waxing. buy the machine that warms the wax and just apply it on face, ur face will be red for 2-3 days but u will not have to shave again for 4 weeks atleast. much better imo

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Xangsane and Deleted member 16515
currently growing a beard to cope with my shit jawline during bulk, although my face hasn't started to bloat yet.

currently growing a beard to cope with my shit jawline during bulk, although my face hasn't started to bloat yet.
just keep a stubble or scruffy beard

I think the ultimate prettyboy is the one that has ability to grow beard.
Many people go for prettyboy looks because they dont have the ability to grow beard.

If you are a prettyboy that can grow stubbles and beard, you can switch between your prettyboy look and masculine look at anytime. Which is a huge halo. You can change from a pretty face to a slayer face in matters of days.

This doesn't apply to boneless faggots.
Hey hi quick question:
When will hair pop out of the middle part of my moustache? I'm still 17 and I doubt it has finished growing yet.

It takes like two minutes to shave, you don't even need to do it every day, every second day is good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Hey hi quick question:
When will hair pop out of the middle part of my moustache? I'm still 17 and I doubt it has finished growing yet.

my mustache used to be the same when i was 17. No middle hair. Just give it time. The middle part needs some time to grow hair. once ur 18, u will notice hair in middle part. try shaving ur middle part alot for hair follicles to get sharp so u can notice them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, LiteralCaucasian and justinzayn
It takes like two minutes to shave, you don't even need to do it every day, every second day is good enough.
I still hate it.
I can't stand the slight shadow o clock I get after 2 days so I'm gonna get an epilator

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I still hate it.
I can't stand the slight shadow o clock I get after 2 days so I'm gonna get an epilator
Epilator would be really useful for pubes tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I still hate it.
ur lucky it appears after 2 days for u, it appears after 1 day for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 16515
View attachment 1954661
my mustache used to be the same when i was 17. No middle hair. Just give it time. The middle part needs some time to grow hair. once ur 18, u will notice hair in middle part. try shaving ur middle part alot for hair follicles to get sharp so u can notice them
19 and mine still doesnt grow from middle,only sides
i am second child in my family and with a worse pheno
vs my elder brother with a nrth punjabi pheno,he can grow facial hair

Last edited:
View attachment 1954661
man how tf is ur moustache thicker than mine and yet have less beard shadow when shaven. im ordering an epilator cuz shaving fucks up my skin.

View attachment 1954661
Subhuman