The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

Fuck , Ive got almost a brain tumor reading this as a math student . So in the end , if the growth plates are closed nothing will work ?
Im almost 20 so heightmaxxing is cope for me , but surely I can grow bones in face if I take HGH or some peptides stack ?

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan and AscendingHero
NO NEED

I WILL SAVE YOU ALL

JUST BONESMASH, CHEW, VITAMIN K2 (MK-4 UNTIL YOUR WALLET IS NO MORE)

THEN MEW UNTIL YOU ARE TWO

MEWTWO AKA YOU AND YOUR PSL 22

:what:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, jonramirez and AscendingHero
didnt think you'd stoop so low, ilija.

NO NEED

I WILL SAVE YOU ALL

JUST BONESMASH, CHEW, VITAMIN K2 (MK-4 UNTIL YOUR WALLET IS NO MORE)

THEN MEW UNTIL YOU ARE TWO

MEWTWO AKA YOU AND YOUR PSL 22

:what:
@AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and dracoreptile
@AscendingHero
You came back bro, welcome back🤩

Yea along with facepuller @dracoreptile said he ascended like HARD!

but im going to still do OP for the height/frame/dimorphism gains

Bones smashing is much easier when celluer hyplersaia, replication, division, osteb/osteclasts is very high due to high igf-1 and androgens.

Bones smashing is much easier when celluer hyplersaia, replication, division, osteb/osteclasts is very high due to high igf-1 and androgens.
Wait , I thought bonesmashing is a meme , it work or what ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

U on any stack right now?
@dracoreptile used facepuller?
Is it sarcasm or realíty????

I am going to make a thread on aromatase deficient men with open growth plates in their 30s and 3cm(1 inch) per year growth in their 20s,they grew with high androgens but low igf1 levels.

2 had height of 6'9 but were predicted to end at 187.

1 had a height of 190 as an Italian man and was predicted to end at 170 cm.

All had bone ages under 15.

1 guy had no increase in his bone age from his age 31 to 38,that means his bone age stopped increasing at bone age 14.

This proves estrogen is the main reason for senescence/bone aging/chondrocyte proliferation decline.

I will make a full thread about estrogen levels and epiphyseal closure.

Also bone age is pretty much a meme, a high bone age dosent mean all plates are closed.

Androgens aren't bad for growth,but they are good

Thinking of taking butea superba which increases DHT upto 5 times,this coupled with the 200% DHT increase from aromasin will be super helpful.

I also read about 17 hydroexemestane of aromasin, only 10-15% aromasin converts to 17HE and it's quite Androgenic.

The only doubt/query is will such high androgen levels increase my prostate size or result in testicular cancer/prostate cancer,i am 18,what do ya think?

I don't care about balding for 1-2 years,if i get height and gainz.

Will take ru58841 if i see something bad happening on my head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and AscendingHero
I am going to make a thread on aromatase deficient men with open growth plates in their 30s and 3cm(1 inch) per year growth in their 20s,they grew with high androgens but low igf1 levels.

1 guy had no increase in his bone age from his age 31 to 38,that means his bone age stopped increasing at bone age 14.

This proves estrogen is the main reason for senescence/bone aging/chondrocyte proliferation decline.

Also bone age is pretty much a meme, a high bone age dosent mean all plates are closed.

Androgens aren't bad for growth,but they are good

Thinking of taking butea superba which increases DHT upto 5 times,this coupled with the 200% DHT increase from aromasin will be super helpful.

I also read about 17 hydroexemestane of aromasin, only 10-15% aromasin converts to 17HE and it's quite Androgenic.

The only doubt/query is will such high androgen levels increase my prostate size or result in testicular cancer/prostate cancer,i am 18,what do ya think?

I don't care about balding for 1-2 years,if i get height and gainz.

Will take ru58841 if i see something bad happening on my head.
Lifeufel to gets on aromasin then

Read Dr. Newman Lin's work for prostate health, penile enlargement, testicular health, hair, etc.

Very interesting

Low estrogen+cortisol=Life (DSIP x AI)

I just need to hit 6'4/6'5 and im out of this heightmaxxing shit

U on any stack right now?
@dracoreptile used facepuller?
Is it sarcasm or realíty????
No bc im a poorcel

Hopefully i start sometimes b4 may.

Nah facepuller is very legit bone anchored at ur age tho, i plan to combine it with n2 implant+igf-1 des into my lower jaw tbh.

Check out @dracoreptile 's old threads on it.

His maxila is similar to Barrett's tbh

Fuck , Ive got almost a brain tumor reading this as a math student . So in the end , if the growth plates are closed nothing will work ?
Im almost 20 so heightmaxxing is cope for me , but surely I can grow bones in face if I take HGH or some peptides stack ?
What did you take way from the thread bro?

Wait , I thought bonesmashing is a meme , it work or what ?
I used to think it's a meme but it is legit. You don't hit to hard or too light to cause bone resportion or too much trauma.

You just hit enough to cause growth on the cortical tissue of the bone. If you're meticulous and avoid any nerve damage or assymetry, it's very legit.

Only reason I haven't done it is bc i haven't got my shit together. I also plan on getting MSE so I don't want to grow my zygos now+mse, it would wreck my ratios.

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
What dosage of aromasin do you have to be to get that 200% increase, as a natty be VERY careful with AI dosages.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

I plan on taking vitamin d+tongkwat+ashwanganda+chrysin+boron+l-carnitine tbh for supps

If anythig just take transdermal dht tbh, better than coping with supps

What dosage of aromasin do you have to be to get that 200% increase, as a natty be VERY careful with AI dosages.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

I plan on taking vitamin d+tongkwat+ashwanganda+chrysin+boron+l-carnitine tbh for supps

If anythig just take transdermal dht tbh, better than coping with supps
25 mg ed probably is the dosage,but i would start at 6.25 mg and get my blood tests to keep them in 10-15 pg/ml(growth plates fused in obese boys with estrogen >20pg/ml and skinny boys had open growth plates below 20pg/ml.
So best to keep it in 10-15pg/ml as @TeenAscender said,this is low enough to be good and not too low to get crashed.(12-13 pg/ml is the perfect point)

2)dosent DHT gel shut u down??
Also what is the difference between injecting DHT and transdermal application,i want the DHT in my bloodstream afor long as it antagonizes estrogen in growth plate and keeps it open.
Does transdermal DHT get in the bloodstream??

3) what does chrysin and l carnitine do?

I head l-carnitine increases androgen receptor numbers in the body.is it true?

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
25 mg ed probably is the dosage,but i would start at 6.25 mg and get my blood tests to keep them in 10-15 pg/ml(growth plates fused in obese boys with estrogen >20pg/ml and skinny boys had open growth plates below 20pg/ml.
So best to keep it in 10-15pg/ml as @ /data/avatars/s/15/15796.jpg?1640980846 @TeenAscender said,this is low enough to be good and not too low to get crashed.(12-13 pg/ml is the perfect point)
25 ED Aromasin even on a high dose test base is one of the most R E T A R D E D things you could ever do , personally im doing 4.25-6.25 Aromasin every few days. I might not even need an AI bc of i'll be on DHT+androsterone (androsterone mogs exemantane hard) , i might just rotate the two every week.

Yea low-reference range estrogen is what we're after. You could achieve that with lifestyle changes tho... anyways

2)dosent DHT gel shut u down??
Dose dependent son, dose dependent.

3) what does chrysin and l carnitine do?
L-carniinte upregulates androgen receptors and improves sensitivity in the body (semen retention, sunbathing, raw meat) are other good ways to improve AR receptors. It's also a superb energy booster and fat burner. @2d v2 (someone who has injected the compound not done oral, which has low bioavailibity)

Having high serum levels of androgens is already very effective at sensitiising Androgen receptors anyways.

Chrysin, "
Chrysin is the modern best mega supplement for testosterone increase and estrogen control, it has the similar effects of DIM in handling estrogen, however Chrysin also is very anabolic and has been reported to increase total testosterone by whooping 30%. It's not like tribulus terrestris, tribulus doesn't work at all.
After taking Chrysin my pumps became stronger, fuller and I dropped 2-3% bodyfat instantly in 5 weeks. My strenght increased and I went from 1139ng/dl before sunbathing and taking chrysin back in early July, to 1326ng/dl naturally. Some of you may already saw my July test, I would post December update soon, altought Testosterone peaks in October.

" - Vorman

They're some studies on chrysin out there, it's very effective and very anabolic.
It's also found in raw honey and passion flowers (both pro PE- penile enlargement btw)

Last edited:
  • +1
by the way, a little twink like you would need at least 20iu daily, along with.

pyridostigmine as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor to keep somatostatin under cholinergic suppression.
flurbiprofen for the upregulation of osteoblasts and the downregulation of osteoclasts, the retention of calcium and the increase in bone markers.
CJC-1295 (DAC) for long-acting GHRH-R agonism and to also suppress somatostatin.
Hexarelin for potent GHS-R and Pi3k pathway agonism.
Glucosamine, chondroitin, for higher chances of increased chondrogenesis.
SAM-E and MSM for the methylation of DNA and to increase the expression of mRNA of IGF-1 and GH.
Letrozole, exemestane or Arimidex to keep the epiphyseal plates open for longer, and slow the age of your bone down.
T3 for the higher conversion rate of GH to IGF-1.

this'll cost a but a load of money, it's do-able but you're not gonna be able to afford marked up under-dosed dogshit from generic companies.
@Henry_Gandy Thoughts?

Personally i'll be adding t3 into the stack and maybe a somastin inbitor if I have extra money (dsip is effective at this)

People say flurbiprofen is k2 on roids, so If i have extra money i might get on it.. @Extra Chromosome and that dude on lookism who blasted k2 both swear by it

Carbs are essential for thyroid production anyways.

• +1
What did you take way from the thread bro?

I used to think it's a meme but it is legit. You don't hit to hard or too light to cause bone resportion or too much trauma.

You just hit enough to cause growth on the cortical tissue of the bone. If you're meticulous and avoid any nerve damage or assymetry, it's very legit.

Only reason I haven't done it is bc i haven't got my shit together. I also plan on getting MSE so I don't want to grow my zygos now+mse, it would wreck my ratios.
Yeah ,.so basically I saw @Henry_Gandy pushing the thought that you need SAMS-E for DNA methylation and the rest of the stack to be better than hgh , and the OP who at first advised the use of HGH+IFG-1 and later in the tread dumped his own words
Tbh bro I don't need it for height since I'm already 5'11 barefoot and that's enough for me , I just wanted to grow massive chin because I have this obsession over bones like little PSL autist :lul::lul: , idk I might try 6-12 months of peptides stack for 8-10 IU and pray that something around the chin grows :smonk:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and AscendingHero
Dose dependent son, dose dependent
Dyro said this but later changed his mind in another post and said that DHT gel will shut u down even in smallest doses,i would have do some research about this,what do u think about this?
Having high serum levels of androgens is already very effective at sensitiising Androgen receptors anyways.
So,steroids would do upregulate and sensitive androgen receptors?
2)but wouldn't high amounts of androgens saturate all androgen receptors,is this what we want?

3)also is transdermal DHT Better than taking it in other forms?

• +1
I
Yeah ,.so basically I saw @Henry_Gandy pushing the thought that you need SAMS-E for DNA methylation and the rest of the stack to be better than hgh , and the OP who at first advised the use of HGH+IFG-1 and later in the tread dumped his own words
Tbh bro I don't need it for height since I'm already 5'11 barefoot and that's enough for me , I just wanted to grow massive chin because I have this obsession over bones like little PSL autist :lul::lul: , idk I might try 6-12 months of peptides stack for 8-10 IU and pray that something around the chin grows :smonk:
Inject igf1 des carefully in your chin muscles,igf1 increases jaw size as shown in studies by injecting.
Don't know if chin would increase.

• +1
I

Inject igf1 des carefully in your chin muscles,igf1 increases jaw size as shown in studies by injecting.
Don't know if chin would increase.
Bro , I don't have the money for legit IGF-1 what would you recommend me to maximize HGH and IGF-1 , do you know some peptide stack ?
I just need huge chin to have legit DOM pheno , + I'm going to lean down so I need fatburning boost

Attachments

• AirBrush_20220221200045.jpg
    AirBrush_20220221200045.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Bro , I don't have the money for legit IGF-1 what would you recommend me to maximize HGH and IGF-1 , do you know some peptide stack ?
I just need huge chin to have legit DOM pheno , + I'm going to lean down so I need fatburning boost
Igf 1 des is 5 mg for 100$ on peptidesciences.

50mcg-100mcg ed in the chin would last u 100-50 days,i think u can afford to shell 100$ for 2-3 months,i think this is the best way for chin growth.
As for peptide stacks, and fatburning,i think cjc 1295 dac 1-2 mg per week for 2 months and then 2 weeks off is pretty gud, repeat the cycle of 2 months on - 2 weeks off.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Birdcell
Dht maxx any way u can if ur in puberty and know what good for you+balloning (redirects the dht to cock instead of prostate) easy mega cock.
So u have some More Info on balloning?
U are going to take DHT gel and androsterone, right?
Wouldn't this enlarge the prostate gland?

• +1
View attachment 1489229

it is estrogen with no negative side effects of estrogen

I still believe in erdar, I talk with him on WhatsApp ,,he said his formula have improved ,, also he is working on dickmaxxing research and suggested some compound,, he also got scientist of year again , so we can trust him,,
also rapist's growth plate research link,, we all be 6'2 on may 2022:p:p

also arent u "bri__" in our private heightmaxxing discord?
Yo can I join the heighmaxxing discord?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, TeenAscender and AscendingHero
thoughts on Meclizine + Hex? Is there a future? I plan to add to my stack :feelshah:

25 ED Aromasin even on a high dose test base is one of the most R E T A R D E D things you could ever do , personally im doing 4.25-6.25 Aromasin every few days. I might not even need an AI bc of i'll be on DHT+androsterone (androsterone mogs exemantane hard) , i might just rotate the two every week.

Yea low-reference range estrogen is what we're after. You could achieve that with lifestyle changes tho... anyways

Dose dependent son, dose dependent.

L-carniinte upregulates androgen receptors and improves sensitivity in the body (semen retention, sunbathing, raw meat) are other good ways to improve AR receptors. It's also a superb energy booster and fat burner. @2d v2 (someone who has injected the compound not done oral, which has low bioavailibity)

Chrysin, "
Chrysin is the modern best mega supplement for testosterone increase and estrogen control, it has the similar effects of DIM in handling estrogen, however Chrysin also is very anabolic and has been reported to increase total testosterone by whooping 30%. It's not like tribulus terrestris, tribulus doesn't work at all.
After taking Chrysin my pumps became stronger, fuller and I dropped 2-3% bodyfat instantly in 5 weeks. My strenght increased and I went from 1139ng/dl before sunbathing and taking chrysin back in early July, to 1326ng/dl naturally. Some of you may already saw my July test, I would post December update soon, altought Testosterone peaks in October.

" - Vorman

They're some studies on chrysin out there, it's very effective and very anabolic.
It's also found in raw honey and passion flowers (both pro PE- penile enlargement btw)
this thread is literally so fucking stupid.
look at NFL players, or any major sports league, they all have good craniofacial growth with a strong frame
eat a good diet, sleep well, go join your school sports team. if your reading weird studies on substances, it’s over

@currylightskin yakhi wallah, do you know if this will work for me at age 17 years and 9 months old? :feelswhy:

My skull size is fucked and so is my height

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
@currylightskin yakhi wallah, do you know if this will work for me at age 17 years and 9 months old? :feelswhy:

My skull size is fucked and so is my height
Yakhi believe me clomid plus mk677 and megadose vit d and vit K2 and bonesmash thumbpulling and mewiing yakhi. 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙. Believe me yakhi will work

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Yakhi believe me clomid plus mk677 and megadose vit d and vit K2 and bonesmash thumbpulling and mewiing yakhi. 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙. Believe me yakhi will work
Im scared that it might be too late for me yakhi :feelswhy:

What are my chances at 17 years and 9 months old? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Im scared that it might be too late for me yakhi :feelswhy:

What are my chances at 17 years and 9 months old? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Believe me the only problem is money . You'll even gain facial bones after 23 but we need harder doses similar to acromegaly . Believe me yakhi it works 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Dyorotic here. This was my alt from a while ago. Do not, under any circumstances, follow any of this advice. It's highly dangerous and it was irresponsible of me to spout so much drivel that I had quite literally a wikipedia-level understanding of.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, TeenAscender, Moggable and 1 other person
Dyorotic here. This was my alt from a while ago. Do not, under any circumstances, follow any of this advice. It's highly dangerous and it was irresponsible of me to spout so much drivel that I had quite literally a wikipedia-level understanding of.

im gonna cum if its really you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
fuark bro do you mind pming me on discord i need to discuss one thing: Ocasus#3141

• +1
Where was this shit when I was 18. 2late4me now

puberty maxxing is the biggest double edged sword you can imagine.

so much misinformation and stacks that no one has tried yet people speak about and hold to such high standards jfl.

I unironically think that puberty maxxing will one day be the norm with the use of exogenous hormones but atm we’re too early.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlatinumBoy51 and Deleted member 22015
puberty maxxing is the biggest double edged sword you can imagine.

so much misinformation and stacks that no one has tried yet people speak about and hold to such high standards jfl.

I unironically think that puberty maxxing will one day be the norm with the use of exogenous hormones but atm we’re too early.
one day.... one 13 yr old will say to another 13 yr old, "do u even take exogenous hormones bruh?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
fuark bro do you mind pming me on discord i need to discuss one thing: Ocasus#3141
I don't use kikecord. Just message me here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 19152
What happened to you, did you ascend with the stack you mentioned? What where the effects and for how long is you use it

• +1
Can I still pubemaxx at 28

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 19152
Oh my god hes back wtf
still theres not much to say, I dont think he will post here again since he doesnt like this jewsite and prob has better things to do.

Only legit think we think is low dose aromasin and dsip for puberty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
Your pms arent open

You clearly grew an inch in the span of a month or 2 with a peptide cycle, and after that you said you started a stack that you outlined in the OP. Did that not give you any results? Why do you believe heightmaxxing is irresponsible did you regret it?

Is this relevant for men beyond pubertal age?

Isn‘t that really dangerous?