The Ultimate Softmaxx

gymislife

gymislife

Mistral
Whenever you are feeling the need of snacking on something.. just eat carrots

- they are super low-calorie, high-fiber and they are satiating so it'll help with getting lean
- contain lots of beta carotene which will help with your skin complexion
- they are hard to chew on so it'll work your masseters tremendously
- contain lots of vitamins which will help getting in your RDI of vitamins and minerals
- are cheap

Here's an example of 2 people in their 30s, one who snacks on carrots vs imaginary scenario of someone who's been snacking on processed sugar his whole life:

image0.png

20201007_222158-jpg.png

You choose which one to look like.

ft. @Amnesia @Pietrosiek

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Rasputin, Deleted member 4464 and 13 others
carrots lobby infiltrated the forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Clark69, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
"Cope"
20201007 222158 jpg

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
just shit a lot theory

No bloat no care

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and gymislife
Legit, you got to peal them though, it sucks.

no you dont
Depends what you buy, the regular ones are all dirty and have cracks and whatnot, you got to peel them.
If you buy baby carrots that's another thing, but baby carrots are for babies.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just be rabbit theory

Images 43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1751
Literally opened this thread whilst eating a carrot

Ho9op3fco3f01

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: gymislife and Arkantos
Actually tried that years ago, also due to carotene meme.
I got fucked up and didn't know or understand what was the problem. Then I just got tired of chewing on carrots and all my issues went away. Then it clicked, carrots were fucking up my heart, seriously. Actually most of the vegetables do it for me, if in higher amounts. I'll stick to chewing rare steaks instead, like a caveman.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
I got fucked up and didn't know or understand what was the problem. Then I just got tired of chewing on carrots and all my issues went away. Then it clicked, carrots were fucking up my heart, seriously. Actually most of the vegetables do it for me, if in higher amounts. I'll stick to chewing rare steaks instead, like a caveman.
Damn, sounds pretty fucked, ty for the info bro, (also cute avi ngl)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10536
Whenever you are feeling the need of snacking on something.. just eat carrots

- they are super low-calorie, high-fiber and they are satiating so it'll help with getting lean
- contain lots of beta carotene which will help with your skin complexion
- they are hard to chew on so it'll work your masseters tremendously
- contain lots of vitamins which will help getting in your RDI of vitamins and minerals
- are cheap

Here's an example of 2 people in their 30s, one who snacks on carrots vs imaginary scenario of someone who's been snacking on processed sugar his whole life:

image0.png

20201007_222158-jpg.png

You choose which one to look like.

ft. @Amnesia @Pietrosiek
Apart from carrots what else can i eat

Wat kind of heart issues?

Wat kind of heart issues?
Palpitations, arrhythmia. It was years ago, so hard to describe exact sensations now, but at times thought that I was about to die. Was especially bad, while laying down. Very uncomfortable to fall asleep, when you're in a panic every 5minutes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Palpitations, arrhythmia. It was years ago, so hard to describe exact sensations now, but at times thought that I was about to die. Was especially bad, while laying down. Very uncomfortable to fall asleep, when you're in a panic every 5minutes.
imagine almost being taken out by some carrots
Source

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, potentialhabit1, gymislife and 4 others
Lmfao that’s just natural selection at this point, should have accepted your fate. Life just ain’t made for people who can’t digest carrots

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6423, gymislife and 1 other person
imagine almost being taken out by some carrots
View attachment 785495
RIP @Intjcel
DIED OF CARROT INDUCED HEART ATTACK
Lmfao that’s just natural selection at this point, should have accepted your fate. Life just ain’t made for people who can’t digest carrots
True. Tbh I was buying them by kilos, but on the other hand maybe I'm just not a grazing animal and should eat and drink the flesh of the weak. Imo not a bad loss, not being able to eat shitty veggies. I'm quite happy with my steaks, eggs, chickens and cheeses. Not complaining.
And for skin glow I just carotene maxx anyway.
Serious note - was just trying to spread attention, that you can od on that shit, if you're inherently a carnivore person - I don't do well with grains either.

Attachments

• IMG_20201105_194038.jpg
    IMG_20201105_194038.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 5818
The Chad carrot vs the virgin betacarotene supp

how many carrots did you eat in a day?
Apart from carrots what else can i eat
any fruit/vegetable is good for you man, i love green apples so much tbh, best snack

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
how many carrots did you eat in a day?
Dunno, was years ago and I was doing it for the reasons you posted in your op + glow. So sometimes maybe a kilo a day, sometimes less. Was just trying to make it into a habit, as if chewing a gum for some masetter gains too.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife