The under eye support on my left eye is stronger then the right eye

D

Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever
Does anyone know why this is the case? Is it unironically because I chewed on that side more? In highschool I had a cavity on the right side of my mouth and didn’t chew with it for a while.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Does anyone know why this is the case? Is it unironically because I chewed on that side more? In highschool I had a cavity on the right side of my mouth and didn’t chew with it for a while.
Yea and idk how to fix. My whole midface is better on the other side. What surgeries to fix? @RealSurgerymax

Yea and idk how to fix. My whole midface is better on the other side. What surgeries to fix? @RealSurgerymax
My current plan for it is just custom lyophilized cartilage implants for the under eye and zygo area, possibly bonesmashing but I don’t want to accidentally go blind hitting my under eyes with a fucking hammer

My current plan for it is just custom lyophilized cartilage implants for the under eye and zygo area, possibly bonesmashing but I don’t want to accidentally go blind hitting my under eyes with a fucking hammer
Stick with the safe plan. Don’t bonesmash it could complicate your surgical goals.