The United Kcuckdom forcefully kicks out elderly white British people from their homes to give them to Syrian migrants 😂😂😂😂

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing

@dimorphism @SecularIslamist @Eternal_ @TUSSELEIF @forevergymcelling @Hardrada @buflek @murdah @The Grinch

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boxface34, Samsepioler, try2beme and 9 others
It's over for the uk need to escape tbh not just this type of shit but everything

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
It's over for the uk need to escape tbh not just this type of shit but everything
This is comical tho u gotta admit, it’s sad but it’s also hysterical when u rly think abt it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dantemaxxing, sub5c3l, drimprovement and 3 others
This is about the point in the white nationalist fantasy novels that I read where The Order rises up and takes down the government.

• JFL
Reactions: robtical, ascension, sportsmogger and 2 others
Just be poop coloured theory

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, sub5c3l, sportsmogger and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212, sportsmogger, N1666 and 1 other person
If you're an ethnic in the UK the government will give you a free house like this. UK ethnics cannot suffer
FuY wx2XgAESpjn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212, Samsepioler, laaltin and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, SoundnVision and Trilogy
The west has fallen. :incel:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Good. Oldcels are worthless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, sportsmogger, Trilogy and 2 others
I’m coming too, get one house ready for me there.. ethnic takeover woooooo

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Immigrant and women live great life's in the UK.
Single man? You're treated like shit on the pavement

Based, fuck those oldcels

• JFL

@dimorphism @SecularIslamist @Eternal_ @TUSSELEIF @forevergymcelling @Hardrada @buflek @murdah @The Grinch

Based because old people are more useless than refugees

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212, sportsmogger, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.SAVE EUROPE. Import 3rd world, you become 3rd world.

im coming in uk with my ethnic pass.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, try2beme, sportsmogger and 1 other person
im coming in uk with my ethnic pass.
you will be welcome to the uk if you are ethnic, you live as a first class citizen and can steal white british people's homes

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
you will be welcome to the uk if you are ethnic, you live as a first class citizen and can steal white british people's homes
yeah im kavkaz and uk girls love my whitepassing face halo

• +1
No shit this country is ruled by jews who dont like the white goy

lol fuck anglo cucks they brought this upon themselves

same in the netherlands.

governments kick out native people, because they are being forced to house immigrants. reasoning is that native dutch people can just go and live back with their parents/family/friends, while immigrants need housing more urgently.

governments in europe have become anti-nationalists, anti-natives, aka GLOBALISTS.

globoschlomo, jewish-controlled governments.

• +1
There's always more to these stories than the stormfrontcels will tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back