The United States needs an immigration moratorium for 50-100 years

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Access All My Guides ➡️ shorturl.at/SPUPX
Contributor
An immigration moratorium is a temporary halt or suspension on the entry of individuals into a country. This measure can apply to all immigration or specific categories, such as work visas or refugee admissions. Moratoriums are typically enacted for reasons such as national security concerns, economic issues, or administrative reasons. The duration and scope of a moratorium can vary widely depending on the circumstances and the policies of the government instituting it.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, panjeet currycel and nigtard
Thoughts?

Either way, both parties don't give a shit about average man. They just grift the average guy and then discard him like an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LancasteR and enchanted_elixir
France needs this even more,I'm expecting this to get popular in a few years.Too many countries turning into shitholes

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and enchanted_elixir
France needs this even more,I'm expecting this to get popular in a few years.Too many countries turning into shitholes
pakis have been migrating to my country more and I hate it tbh
and zims too

• +1
and zims too
Something serious will happen in terms of immigration in the next few years.Everyone that I know is starting to say that the country is full

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and alurmo
Either way, both parties don't give a shit about average man. They just grift the average guy and then discard him like an abused dog
They don't care about anyone, unless you're assisting them to be fair.
Republicans are better but both parties aren't perfectly ideal.

I'd prefer a Conservative Party in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703
Very true.
Both countries need to be harsh or outright deport first-generation immigrants, harsh on crime, and fix their birth rates and cultures.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
and zims too
New migrants are clueless as fuck, you can see that they have ZERO intentions on assimilating.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and alurmo
and zims too
I see Hispanic parents that have immigrated here 20 years ago and still can't string a complex English sentence together, relying on their children to communicate in English for them.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and alurmo
it needs this plus aggressive deportation of criminal and deadbeat non citizens

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Very true.
Both countries need to be harsh or outright deport first-generation immigrants, harsh on crime, and fix their birth rates and cultures.
Immigration is not even a bad thing, its just that if you are going to do it do it right.Import High value workers not tax burdens.People that you know will be able to assimilate without any issue instead of preaching completely different values.There's people in England who have been living here for 20+ years and still can't even speak English.

• +1
it needs this plus aggressive deportation of criminal and deadbeat non citizens
on top of the immigration moratorium and what you've said, The United States needs an official language, and cultural assimilation and fluent English are REQUIRED for citizenship.

And you need to be a citizen to get a job that isn't minimum wage.

If I was elected, that is what I would do.

They don't care about anyone, unless you're assisting them to be fair.
Republicans are better but both parties aren't perfectly ideal.

I'd prefer a Conservative Party in the USA.
I would say no matter which party or whoever comes they gonna fuck the citizens anyway. Politics is only beneficial if you are directly involved in it other than that I would say it's another oofy doofy cope.

But I would say it's better to choose the local politician who is gonna be more beneficial to you and your needs.

• +1
Immigration is not even a bad thing, its just that if you are going to do it do it right.Import High value workers not tax burdens.People that you know will be able to assimilate without any issue instead of preaching completely different values.There's people in England who have been living here for 20+ years and still can't even speak English.
Low amount, and high skilled people only.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
no. the fertility rate has dropped dramatically.

I would say no matter which party or whoever comes they gonna fuck the citizens anyway. Politics is only beneficial if you are directly involved in it other than that I would say it's another oofy doofy cope.

But I would say it's better to choose the local politician who is gonna be more beneficial to you and your needs.
I need to start considering in participating in my county's elections.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703
It's better to be an aging country than to experience the disintegration of a nation's culture, language, and the native-born population to save the birth rate.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and looksmaxxed
who gives a shit, we'll downsize until birth rates compensate. the alternative is to be replaced until america turns into apefrica 2.0

• +1
It's better to be an aging country than to experience the disintegration of a nation's culture, language, and the native-born population to save the birth rate.
The only thing that matters is staying on top in the system US created. If there's no people there's no one to fight or prop up the system. It's simple. Geezers are worthless. US doesn't have the luxury of dropping population when there's a sextillion dravidians and changs sniffig for blood. Weakness is not an option.
Europe is a different case, imo. Not sure why they're bothering important a bunch of people.

Last edited:
who gives a shit, we'll downsize until birth rates compensate. the alternative is to be replaced until america turns into apefrica 2.0
America isn't importing enough blacks for that to even be a possibility.

Hispanics though, that's a possibility.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
An immigration moratorium is a temporary halt or suspension on the entry of individuals into a country. This measure can apply to all immigration or specific categories, such as work visas or refugee admissions. Moratoriums are typically enacted for reasons such as national security concerns, economic issues, or administrative reasons. The duration and scope of a moratorium can vary widely depending on the circumstances and the policies of the government instituting it.
why did the democrats decided to bring all these migrants :lul::lul::lul:
The question is what consequences would it bring to the future
I see Hispanic parents that have immigrated here 20 years ago and still can't string a complex English sentence together, relying on their children to communicate in English for them.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Out of conformity tbh put honestly what’s interesting is some of those kids are forgetting Spanish
Hispanics though, that's a possibility.
I honestly don’t believe Latinos would ever replaced whites

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and enchanted_elixir
why did the democrats decided to bring all these migrants :lul::lul::lul:
The question is what consequences would it bring to the future
I'm persuaded that they tamper with these people's nations and cause a crisis (if there isn't one already)
They know what crisis they'll cause in advance, so they make the asylum programs.
Then, the crisis happens, and it just so happens that the program just so happens to exist.
Then, they flood in the States. DIVERSITY!

• +1
  • +1