The Universal Slayer Phenotype - Highest Facial Appeal

G

greycel

Bronze
I have encountered lots of pictures of models/ actors etc, and we use PSL as a definitive guide for an increase in PSL leads to an increase in Appeal. However, we know there are outliers to this case where groomed men with "lower PSL features" (most "masculine" tiktokers) have a higher appeal to women, than other high PSL models (Barett/ Depoot).
I feel when a person looks like this, they incite the most appeal to a woman:

So what makes this combination so deadly. It's the combination of the following:
- sharp eye area
- facial leanness
- jet black/ dark hair
- light stubble or clean shaven
- good skin and colouring (red undertones and acene free).
- messy hair thats groomed well

Interesingly jaw doesn't matter as much, the mandible just needs to be sharp - above average. Also zygos do not need to be protruding, contrary to popular belief (in fact low mass is preferred). I think this is because striking cheekbones takes away the GigaHalo from the eye area.

What I'm trying to get at, is someone who looks masculine and has supposedly everything striking, like Barrett:

When you look at him, there is too much going on and your brain does not pick out one specific feature. You instead are scanning his face for a longer time looking at everything. You do come to the conclusion that he is objectively more attractive, but you are less attracted to him (girl POV).

For appeal, its essentially good to have a juxtaposition betweeen how good two very close features are (eyes and zygos/ lips and jaw etc)... because it ends up highlighting one much more than the other psychologically. And the eye area is the best feature to outweigh all others. As long as the others are average/ above average.

This is interesting because instead of a debate of a mixture of Masculine and Feminine features, it's one more of Striking vs Non striking - Higher averageness (where both are masculine).

You see the same for other people, like Vinnie Hacker who have a striking Jaw and striking Zygos but average eyes:

...or Henry Cavill who has a striking Jaw and striking Zygos but above average eyes:

The secret to appeal is contrast between the positive "rareness" of features with one another (how striking) - assuming there are 0 flaws.
When you try striving for true perfection, you end up steering further away from it's benefits.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, greywind, SteveRogers and 12 others
Bro has a PhD in homosexuality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, JeromeMorrow, user123456 and 25 others
For example, look at Alessandro Dellisola when he goes clean shaven (adding more angularity to his jaw):

His appeal descends tragically, he just looks like a normal Chad now. He benefits from looksminning his jaw to highlight his GigaChad eye area even more. People subconsciously ignore lower thirds when looking at a person, if there is a light stubble (unless it is very groomed).
Just ask yourself, if the eyes were the first thing you saw when you looked at any of these pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Alexios, NitoRump and 6 others
high iq did read

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
Neymar a slayer? :lul:

high iq thread.

• +1
i see what you mean but i think its deeper than that, for example do you really think if henry cavil had a striking eye area he would look worse than he is now? sounds unthinkable

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
i see what you mean but i think its deeper than that, for example do you really think if henry cavil had a striking eye area he would look worse than he is now? sounds unthinkable
I think you are partially right. The people I sent pictures of can still have their appeal to women increased by fine tuning how good one feature is relative to another.
Henry Cavill has enough room for improvement for his eye area, but he does not need to reach the level where it becomes striking. He would have higher appeal with a better eye area up to a point (a striking eye area will remove all facial averageness he currently has - it exceeds the line).

Amnesia made a morph on this:

Yes, he does look objectively better in the later pictures, but he would not have as high appeal, as a stage between the first 2 (where he still possesses an image of familiarity/ approachableness).

He reaches a level very close to his maximum in this picture:

Any more will just do him harm:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, copemaxxeer, ominion and 1 other person
I think you are partially right. The people I sent pictures of can still have their appeal to women increased by fine tuning how good one feature is relative to another.
Henry Cavill has enough room for improvement for his eye area, but he does not need to reach the level where it becomes striking. He would have higher appeal with a better eye area up to a point (a striking eye area will remove all facial averageness he currently has - it exceeds the line).

View attachment 2814185

Yes, he does look objectively better in the later pictures, but he would not have as high appeal, as a stage between the first 2 (where he still possesses an image of familiarity/ approachableness).

View attachment 2814208

View attachment 2814213
thats a problem i guess only very few people will ever have lmao, also good morphs, but for henry in particular he would look so much better with striking almond eyes compared to hunter eyes, he has that good person vibe and hunter eyes just kinda make him look too intimidating

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, borismonster and greycel

View attachment 2814185

View attachment 2814208

View attachment 2814213
also hernan drago, hes someone with seemingly no flaws

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Whenever people talk about "appeal" or "best pheno" I don't see any evidence proving this. Yall are just projecting whatever you subjectively find looks good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, blithe and greycel
Whenever people talk about "appeal" or "best pheno" I don't see any evidence proving this. Yall are just projecting whatever you subjectively find looks good
JustIgnoreMyEntirePost theory

These people are known to have the highest appeal (especially Dellisola: maybe highest in the world). I subjectively find striking, rarer, higher PSL faces like Depoot better. But ik the people I mentioned get simped on by millions of girls.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and smallman
I have encountered lots of pictures of models/ actors etc, and we use PSL as a definitive guide for an increase in PSL leads to an increase in Appeal. However, we know there are outliers to this case where groomed men with "lower PSL features" (most "masculine" tiktokers) have a higher appeal to women, than other high PSL models (Barett/ Depoot).
View attachment 2813939View attachment 2813940

View attachment 2813942View attachment 2813983

View attachment 2814009
View attachment 2814010

So what makes this combination so deadly. It's the combination of the following:
- sharp eye area
- facial leanness
- jet black/ dark hair

Interesingly jaw doesn't matter as much, the mandible just needs to be sharp - above average. Also zygos do not need to be protruding, contrary to popular belief (in fact low mass is preferred). I think this is because striking cheekbones takes away the GigaHalo from the eye area.

What I'm trying to get at, is someone who looks masculine and has supposedly everything striking, like Barrett:
View attachment 2814040
When you look at him, there is too much going on and your brain does not pick out one specific feature. You instead are scanning his face for a longer time looking at everything. You do come to the conclusion that he is objectively more attractive, but you are less attracted to him (girl POV).

For appeal, its essentially good to have a juxtaposition betweeen how good two very close features are (eyes and zygos/ lips and jaw etc)... because it ends up highlighting one much more than the other psychologically. And the eye area is the best feature to outweigh all others. As long as the others are average/ above average.

This is interesting because instead of a debate of a mixture of Masculine and Feminine features, it's one more of Striking vs Non striking - Higher averageness (where both are masculine).

You see the same for other people, like Vinnie Hacker who have a striking Jaw and striking Zygos but average eyes:
View attachment 2814058View attachment 2814062

...or Henry Cavill who has a striking Jaw and striking Zygos but above average eyes:
View attachment 2814064
View attachment 2814067

The secret to appeal is contrast between the positive "rareness" of features with one another (how striking) - assuming there are 0 flaws.
When you try striving for true perfection, you end up steering further away from it's benefits.
A user from here literaelly met Burak.

• Woah
View attachment 2813939View attachment 2813940

View attachment 2813942View attachment 2813983

View attachment 2814009
View attachment 2814010

- sharp eye area
- facial leanness
- jet black/ dark hair

View attachment 2814040

View attachment 2814058View attachment 2814062

View attachment 2814064
View attachment 2814067

Just have an Alex schlab kinda face theory

• +1
High iq. You actually thought outside of the box on this one. Refreshing from all the low energy, low iq copy and paste posts most people make. Bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and greycel
Res-fucking-pect. I cannot believe someone here is not a braindead autist and knows what real life appeal is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, STUPIDREFEREES and greycel