The Universe Hates you

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
Jfl. I'm pretty sure before we're born we choose certain things we want but they come with trade offs. If you pick intelligence, you sacrifice looks. Success, you sacrifice your mind. If you look at someone that is 6PSL, they have some flaw you can't see. Like how people with 10/10 eye areas might be colourblind or not have 20/20 vision. Nature doesn't want anyone to be perfect.

1d5-gif.280554

I have no good qualties

Youre perfect to me bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Soulrack
The entire world is literally made for chads and Stacy's high tier normie to live a good life

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Everything happens for a reason, I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soulrack
The entire world is literally made for chads and Stacy's high tier normie to live a good life
The entire society****
And no u arent cursed, the universe doesnt give a shit about u thats why u suffer.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and hebbewem
nah I think we have to pick the features we like and go to a random world. It’s like hit or miss. The features you picked might be shit in the world you are in or not

• +1
Reactions: karbo
World is made for rich and attractive people

We're so insignificant to this universe AND in the world. And the world isn't "made" for anyone, you just gotta climb your way up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and SuicideBomber
The entire society****
And no u arent cursed, the universe doesnt give a shit about u thats why u suffer.
We are born a mistake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804