The US is a third world country

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
Can you really imagine something like this happening in Europe?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Beetlejuice, MaxillaMaxing and 21 others
User that made this thread is from a fourth world shithole located in Untermenschland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Hades, Pikabro and 31 others
Thats what happens when you release the slaves instead of sending them back to Africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, looksmaxmax, Mewton and 19 others
Life isn’t real we live in gta world . Nigga shot at him 12 times missed all shots

idk whats worse, this or the rise of the muslims in europe
France has already fallen, Germany/ Sweden is next

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax, infini, Deleted member 31445 and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 31445, poopoohead and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 31445 and 2 others
bus driver is a badass

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23778, n0rthface and 4 others
bus driver is a badass
He is a retarded fuck, should’ve just let dude get off instead of causing a shootout risking the other passengers lives, but yeah since he is white he is a “badass” instead of a brainless ape.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, MaxillaMaxing, softlysoftly and 9 others
He is a retarded fuck, should’ve just let dude get off instead of causing a shootout risking the other passengers lives, but yeah since he is white he is a “badass” instead of a brainless ape.
How is the bus driver retarded when the black was the retard who pulled the gun out just for not being allowed to stop in the middle of the road. He deserved a point blank shot to the face just as he would have done the bus driver had he not retaliated

How is the bus driver retarded when the black was the retard who pulled the gun out just for not being allowed to stop in the middle of the road
I think I’ve made it pretty clear on my previous post, if you can’t read that’s not my issue, I’m not justifying anything of what the black dude did btw.

Sadly the nigger didn’t get one tapped

Curries will.
If it wasn’t for their looks they’d be a national treasure worldwide. In all traditionally white countries their crime rates per capita are lower than whites and they contribute more to society on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21661 and 8 others
I think I’ve made it pretty clear on my previous post, if you can’t read that’s not my issue, I’m not justifying anything of what the black dude did btw.
All im saying is that he deserved to get shot regardless of everything else

Bus driver isn’t white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
America has more dangerous places than the poorest favelas in brazil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 26859
Low taxes in the us mogs. Just lots of ethnics to deal with tbh. If Europe has a large amount of ethnics, then their societies would colapse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 31445
Bus driver isn’t white
Looked white at first sight, but yeah now that you mention it in some frames you can see he isn’t.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
The thug ape started it tho

Low taxes in the us mogs. Just lots of ethnics to deal with tbh. If Europe has a large amount of ethnics, then their societies would colapse
But we can go to the hospital without going bankrupt lol, keep crying for europeans you amerimutt.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I thought the black passenger was gonna shoot the bus driver. I guess that was racist of me to assume. Luckily, it was the black bus driver that shot instead. Therefore my internal racism was proven wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, Mewton, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
But we can go to the hospital without going bankrupt lol, keep crying for europeans you amerimutt.
My employer covers medical expenses and I can even afford paying out of pocket if I need to. Europe is a paradise for neets, but if you are anything above average, then the US mogs. Lol imagine trying to start a business in Germany. Taxes are like 40% jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23778, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
My employer covers medical expenses and I can even afford paying out of pocket if I need to. Europe is a paradise for neets, but if you are anything above average, then the US mogs. Lol imagine trying to start a business in Germany. Taxes are like 40% jfl.

Europe is for goyslop 9-5 factory workers working the same job for decades.

Mirin dat BBC influence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 31445, Lmao and 1 other person
I’ve found Curries to be fine people. The problem is they look, smell, act & dress oddly. And it is disconcerting. I think that, in another generation, the ones here will be Americanized, and like Americanized Asians, become better looking, more integrated and much less alien.
First generation Asians seem like souless, hideous insects. But Americanized Asians are really just like any other American. I would imagine First Gen Irish or Italian immigrants were similar.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Looked white at first sight, but yeah now that you mention it in some frames you can see he isn’t.
Shitskin standards of whiteness ewwwwww

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I think Europe is better for NEETS. I have a NEET incel friend. His life is hellish. But he has food, shelter, medical care & a bit of money provided by the State.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and SubSigma
I think Europe is better for NEETS. I have a NEET incel friend. His life is hellish. But he has food, shelter, medical care & a bit of money provided by the State.
If I was neet, then I would prob move to Sweden or Germany. Im a little ambitious, and really good with tech, so the US is the better choice for me until I can retire when im like 60 and live in a cheap slavic shithole. I can have multiple polinas and natassjas

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Worse shit was happening in France a couple weeks ago.

B9A03F7A 5CB1 4B84 A479 5BA2A7CD516F

The USA will always make EUnuchs seethe. So sorry !

You EUnuchs should worry about the wooden beams in your own eyes first.

At least I can chill at the beach without a banana boat of babatundes crashing in.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
“The United Staes of America is so crime ridden, a high class tall White European like me would never step foot in such places”

@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, ReadBooksEveryday, Bushman and 1 other person
“The United Staes of America is so crime ridden, a high class tall White European like me would never step foot in such places”

@ReadBooksEveryday
Yes, but it wasn’t always like this. Back in the 1900s it was just like any other civilized European country of the time:

Look how well dressed even the plebs are.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and poopoohead
this idea of different world countries needs an update with a new catagory known as dystopia jfl countries, all the first world countries are dystopias with the rest of the earth being shithole, dystopia is not better than shithole but shithole country has an inferiority to the dystopia jfl lands when objectivly shithole is better in many ways.

@ReadBooksEveryday GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Keep coping.

sy9m79hhrgl91.png
good graph, wrong year: in 2020 some countries forced people to stay inside for the whole year, while others just a couple of weeks...

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Yes. The % of niggers in Europe is increasing rapidly.

Give it another decade and you will see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 31445 and poopoohead
America has more dangerous places than the poorest favelas in brazil
:feelskek: for the one, singular guy in Luxembourg who got killed.
The state with the lowest rate of crime, New Hampshire is also >90% white, and has very lax gun laws.
good graph, wrong year: in 2020 some countries forced people to stay inside for the whole year, while others just a couple of weeks...
Putting things into perspective

0*Lr0lcx23CZNNVgrt.png

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

Nigger, Europeans have literally swordfights with each other. That's peak jungle coonery. Tf is this supposed to prove?

This will soon be the future of Europe as well. Mark my words.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 31445
Sweden and Germany have already fallen
funny how u didnt even mention france, netherlands, belgium and UK. Heck even Norway, Austria and Italy are at the verge of collapse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Random BBC family > Rothschild

@ReadBooksEveryday
Of course a high class 6PSL 6'3 white tall big dicked European that photoshops some dude's hand on his bathroom sinks and brags about gangbanging his teacher (this indeed happened) - would obviously not want to be live in low class crime ridden American cities. Life is just better at the $50/month wage in Balkans

@ReadBooksEveryday GTFIH
You better put some respect on Prettyboy's name you subhuman virgin

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Mewton, Pikabro and 4 others
The U.S. is definitely a 1st world country, it’s niggers that cause all of the problems. Hungary is a 2nd-3rd world country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819, HitAndRun and Deleted member 21661
13% of it is africa tier. what do you expect. and half of it is jews trying to appease the 13%. the only 1st world regions are the places between new york and california

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
funny how u didnt even mention france, netherlands, belgium and UK. Heck even Norway, Austria and Italy are at the verge of collapse
Literally every country in Europe aside from the baltics, Poland, Hungary and Russia if they weren't genociding their own men by killing their own men residing in another land

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
shut up fag you are in no position to talk when you are ashamed of your own sexuality and too pussy to own up to being gay

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday