The US is a third world country

User that made this thread is from a fourth world shithole located in Untermenschland
Why does this generic milquetoast insult have 25+ reacts? @slop slinger jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Can you really imagine something like this happening in Europe?

Have you seen London or Paris? You won‘t get shot, but the chances of you getting a knife rammed down your stomach from people of a similar complexion as in this video are significant.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
this Hungarian shitskin slav sure has some nerve @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
Even the shittiest of american states on their own mog the rest of the world combined

Have you seen London or Paris? You won‘t get shot, but the chances of you getting a knife rammed down your stomach from people of a similar complexion as in this video are significant.
I was in Paris at the beginning of summer but I didn’t feel unsafe for a moment, even though I was in moments when I was the only white person in the whole metro wagon (on lines 11 & 12). Banlieus in the suburbs are definitely rougher but still they are nowhere close to the US in terms of danger.

The infamous St. Denis area of France wouldn’t even be close to the worst ghettos of the States.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Corleone
Old news. Third world population = third world standards of behavior.

There are some pockets in the USA that are as clean and orderly as Northern Europe, but they're shrinking.

Imagine if America never had any blacks or jews. The country would be a paradise on earth. It would be a utopia.