The USA elections are useless

Putin

Putin

Soviet☭🚩
the president of the United States is not endowed with any power, this is why the situation in the country not changing in any way.

Trump can promise you anything, but he won't be able to make it happen even if he wants to. The one who has the real power in the United States is the bankers.

The Fed is the main bank (they manage all the money in the world), and it is a private company run by families (Rothschilds, Rockefellers and the like). They can print as many trillions of dollars as they want, they have dragged the United States into an official hole, the US domestic debt will never be paid, it is already much larger than their GDP, of course this has a bad effect on inflation, every year in the United States it breaks new anti-records. All the presidents who tried to pull the country out of this madness are Kennedy, Lincoln, Trump and so on (there were many of them). All of them were shot, or tried to be shot (as happened with Trump)

it turns out that the money in the USA does not belong to the USA itself

it was they who sponsored Hitler and set him against the USSR (That's why the dollar became the world currency), it was they who forced Gorbachev to sign the Minsk agreements so that the USSR would collapse (they pissed in his ears that supposedly then Russia would become part of the West), they organize wars, terrorist attacks etc and openly finance them.

They are the ones who rule the USA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, ryuken, Imretarded? and 11 others
TL;DR
im sigma and i recently contracted HIV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and HighTierSubhuman
Dnrd + jews control who will win

• +1
Reactions: PMF1 and ominion
@8uAte @heightmaxxing @Imretarded? @Rea

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Rea and 8uAte
Also Anglo-Saxons
I agree it’s the Jewish lobbyists controlling the USA but In what way are Anglo-saxons winning in the United States?

• +1
Reactions: Putin
I agree it’s the Jewish lobbyists controlling the USA but In what way are Anglo-saxons winning in the United States?
The Rockefellers are Anglo-Saxons (in fact, there are about 12 families who rule this fraudulent organization, each of them has its own nationality)
ALSO FUCK
Rockefellers are so fucking ugly... They don't even look humanly, they look like aliens.
And they probably are.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
in fairness, the world is close to the fact that they will soon be overthrown, these people deserve the worst, the Brics countries are opposing them (that's why I stand with Putin), all the troubles in the world are because of these bankers.

(((bankers)))

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, lemonnz and Putin
what a unique take on antisemitism.org

• Hmm...
@noobs

• +1
Reactions: noobs
why do u have Putin as pfp when he’s a puppet aswell

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
why do u have Putin as pfp when he’s a puppet aswell
he's not.
He have said many times that he stands against this slave system, so now the West is trying to fight with Russia. The same thing happened during Stalin's time.

Let me issue and control a nations money and I care not who writes the laws.” -(((Mayer Amschel Rothschild)))
Putin is different though!! :soy::soy:

IMG 1406

AD_4nXe2wiTSKNzapHIDWkUgZlb53YuHaDkSGXMSPNebYU5X7izVVkzB9dCVkYSEn7HkydEIOMJ8bvD2RN1LH_gyrM9p-kQYpYzRhIM5OnQ3Eb3z50TKvnKlhAgP-UGkg35SFeZ2wDPfc2u7A4YxCnzYiKvDfcgA

IMG 3664

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, FutureSlayer and heightmaxxing
the us elections do matter bc the president is a figurehead and can elect people into other branches of government

it matters because not because of the singular president but from the officials that are put into power which support or dont support the president

that's why they staged the trump failed assassination because trump will win no matter what, but for the jews to get their project 2025 plan complete, they need more seats that are under one party for a autocratic rule to move the government and why the democratic candidates are so senile and worthless

they want to make one party retarded and one party overwhelmingly popular so they can control the government under their policies long term

the federal reserve and income taxes was created by the CFR, a jewish organisation, the money in the usa is not controlled democratically because of them

they didnt mean to give money to nazi companies in germany, they just didn't know that they would go onto support a government in the future

the jews in the CFR did fund the creation of the ussr, sending trotsky from manhattan into the ussr and soliders there to create the ussr, its how it got its fiscal backing, from the jewish bankers and insider traders

the cfr had ties to most jewish international bankers

the CFR is the council of foreign relations, i read this book about them

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and FutureSlayer
the us elections do matter bc the president is a figurehead and can elect people into other branches of government

it matters because not because of the singular president but from the officials that are put into power which support or dont support the president
Life is getting worse for ordinary people, and it will continue to do so until the Fed is destroyed.
that's why they staged the trump failed assassination because trump will win no matter what, but for the jews to get their project 2025 plan complete, they need more seats that are under one party for a autocratic rule to move the government and why the democratic candidates are so senile and worthless
they don't care about the election, as long as the president doesn't go against them, as Trump did. Trump directly said that he wants to destroy this banking system, for which he was recently assassinated, since he is winning the election, this may threaten bankers.
they want to make one party retarded and one party overwhelmingly popular so they can control the government under their policies long term
No, Trump's policy is directed against them, so it would be a stupid move on their part.
the federal reserve and income taxes was created by the CFR, a jewish organisation, the money in the usa is not controlled democratically because of them
nah bro, other Jews made it. The Rothschilds made it.
they didnt mean to give money to nazi companies in germany, they just didn't know that they would go onto support a government in the future
there is a lot of evidence that they sponsored Hitler and his Nazi Party, and until 1943, the United States supplied weapons to Germany in order to defeat the USSR
the jews in the CFR did fund the creation of the ussr, sending trotsky from manhattan into the ussr and soliders there to create the ussr, its how it got its fiscal backing, from the jewish bankers and insider traders
If they created the USSR, then why destroy it? And why then did the USSR directly contradict their bourgeois ideology? CFR could not create the USSR, they are not related to the Rothschilds and the Fed at all.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer and noobs
he's not.
He have said many times that he stands against this slave system, so now the West is trying to fight with Russia. The same thing happened during Stalin's time.
stand against when. He tried to join NATO several times but they refused

stand against when. He tried to join NATO several times but they refused
Stalin also tried to join Russia to NATO, I doubt that you consider him their ally. And Putin tried to join Russia to NATO as soon as he came to power, he did not yet understand how evil the people there were.

Life is getting worse for ordinary people, and it will continue to do so until the Fed is destroyed.

they don't care about the election, as long as the president doesn't go against them, as Trump did. Trump directly said that he wants to destroy this banking system, for which he was recently assassinated, since he is winning the election, this may threaten bankers.

No, Trump's policy is directed against them, so it would be a stupid move on their part.

there is a lot of evidence that they sponsored Hitler and his Nazi Party, and until 1943, the United States supplied weapons to Germany in order to defeat the USSR

If they created the USSR, then why destroy it? And why then did the USSR directly contradict their bourgeois ideology? CFR could not create the USSR, they are not related to the Rothschilds and the Fed at all.
in your own logic why sponsor the nazi party and then fight against Germany

All russian identity is based on worshiping a single person all the time

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
in your own logic why sponsor the nazi party and then fight against Germany
because the USSR began to win battles in 1943, near Stalingrad, Moscow and Leningrad.

the rothschilds were heavily connected to the CFR when they created it
because of the iron law of oligarchy, if the oligarchs cant use the system then the oligarchy will form around the system and use the system to jusify itself like all systems of government
Photo 2024 03 09 23 38 36

putin admitted that 80-90% of the early soviet goverment was jewish

marx was a wealthy jewish businessman

Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild a member of the CFR, David Rockefeller who was in the CFR, had ties to the rothschilds and a lot more had ties to the CFR

Last edited:
the rothschilds were heavily connected to the CFR when they created it
To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of it. But I do know that the Rockefellers funded this organization in the 30s
because of the iron law of oligarchy, if the oligarchs cant use the system then the oligarchy will form around the system and use the system to jusify itself like all systems of government
View attachment 3063077
putin admitted that 80-90% of the early soviet goverment was jewish
But these Jews weren't connected to U.S. banks, were they?
marx was a wealthy jewish businessman

Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild a member of the CFR, David Rockefeller who was in the CFR, had ties to the rothschilds and a lot more had ties to the CFR
Everything in the USA is evil

• +1
To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of it. But I do know that the Rockefellers funded this organization in the 30s

But these Jews weren't connected to U.S. banks, were they?

Everything in the USA is evil
the CFR was the main american branch of jews

like jacob schiff, paul warburg, rothschild, kuhn leob and co

and collaborators like jp morgan and the rockerfeller family

the rothschild only had deep connections to US banks in the 30s but not any banking systems setup here

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Putin
and collaborators like jp morgan and the rockerfeller family
no wonder why Russian court arrests $439.5 million and JP Morgan assets in VTB lawsuit
and Assets of the bank JP Morgan have been frozen in Russia
based Putin once again.

• +1
already 200 posts bro is rotting

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Putin
the president of the United States is not endowed with any power, this is why the situation in the country not changing in any way.

Trump can promise you anything, but he won't be able to make it happen even if he wants to. The one who has the real power in the United States is the bankers.

The Fed is the main bank (they manage all the money in the world), and it is a private company run by families (Rothschilds, Rockefellers and the like). They can print as many trillions of dollars as they want, they have dragged the United States into an official hole, the US domestic debt will never be paid, it is already much larger than their GDP, of course this has a bad effect on inflation, every year in the United States it breaks new anti-records. All the presidents who tried to pull the country out of this madness are Kennedy, Lincoln, Trump and so on (there were many of them). All of them were shot, or tried to be shot (as happened with Trump)

it turns out that the money in the USA does not belong to the USA itself

it was they who sponsored Hitler and set him against the USSR (That's why the dollar became the world currency), it was they who forced Gorbachev to sign the Minsk agreements so that the USSR would collapse (they pissed in his ears that supposedly then Russia would become part of the West), they organize wars, terrorist attacks etc and openly finance them.

They are the ones who rule the USA
Stacy will still get fucked by niggers, elections are a distraction every individual should focus on money and tradition

• +1
The Rockefellers are
They are Jewish. I’m pretty sure John D. Rockefeller was a German Jew.
the Brics countries are opposing them
BRICS is useless. Even Argentina withdrew plans to join BRICS, which says a lot. South Africa's current leadership is incapable of achieving anything, even if it means having electricity LOL. 60 IQ Sub-Saharans cannot run a country or survive on their own. South Africa and the Indians will never be able to challenge the West.

• +1
What if I told you, that if you're gonna vote for Trump now, you won't ever have to vote again for the rest of your life in the American elections, how about that?

They are Jewish. I’m pretty sure John D. Rockefeller was a German Jew.
yes, you're right.
BRICS is useless. Even Argentina withdrew plans to join BRICS, which says a lot. South Africa's current leadership is incapable of achieving anything, even if it means having electricity LOL. 60 IQ Sub-Saharans cannot run a country or survive on their own. South Africa and the Indians will never be able to challenge the West.
I don't think the East would have been able to overcome the West without BRICS

• Hmm...
What if I told you, that if you're gonna vote for Trump now, you won't ever have to vote again for the rest of your life in the American elections, how about that?
if you tell me such nonsense, then fuck you, how can I vote for the president of the United States when I live in Russia?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
if you tell me such nonsense, then fuck you, how can I vote for the president of the United States when I live in Russia?
I don't know, what are you even doing there?

Then In what way are the Anglo-Saxons controlling everything?
I was wrong, I admit. I thought the Rockefellers and Marcus Goldman
were Anglo-Saxons, but it turned out that they were all Jews. I Googled, all 12 families that run the Fed are Jewish.
Even with the BRICS, the East will never be able to overcome the West, trust me.
No, the West has already been defeated. There are many reasons for this.

• +1
@8uAte @heightmaxxing @Imretarded? @Rea
Also when the mint makes money it automatically is created to be owed to the fed. The US has to pay every dollar created back to the federal reserve

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back