Why is Russia at war with the West

Putin might be jewish and is simply orchestrating this charade along with his western jewish compatriots.

P1 AH858 LAZAR 20070507184355

But lets say that putin is not in with the jews. Well then it really comes down to the fact that the west which is basically run and controlled by satanist elites and jews, obviously want to dominated the entire world, and russia has still held itself as the "other", counterbalancing global power (along with China) since forever. The west will forever keep encroaching eastwards until all eastern countries are puppet states/vassals ran by the jews/satanist elites. Ukraine's president is literally a jew lmao.

Russia already made several agreements and assurances with the West/Nato, before even when it was the soviet union, that Nato would not move further east and bring more and more eastern bloc countries into its sphere of influence. But they still kept on doing it until Ukraine is literally basically the last country left not it. And literally what have they been doing for the past 20 or so years? Trying to install pro-western aligned political parties into Ukraine to try to bring it into the west/Nato. . This is because NATO literally stations missiles and nukes on the border with russia in all of its eastern european countries. Obviously Russia isnt going to feel comfortable when hundreds of nukes that could literally reach moscow in like 10 minutes, are being pointed right at it, right on its borders lmao. Lmao all the elites around the world (including russian elites) know what goes on behind closed doors, that the common man doesnt. You dont think putin and the russian political elite dont know what the jews/ satanist elites plan is for the world?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Putin
The nazi party barely get any votes its the highest is 10 percant thats was in 2012 after that only got lower then 5 % .

Nope its about alot People wanna be more close to eu
the fact that such a party already exists is already abnormal. The Ukrainian people themselves are Nazis

the fact that such a party already exists is already abnormal. The Ukrainian people themselves are Nazis
Then the nazi party would have won and tbey wouldnt have jewish president. Nazis exist in every country

Typical everything is a conspiracy schizopost. You’re almost as insane as those people who think Hitler himself was backed by the Jews.
I’m not one of those who believes hitler was backed by the Jews
Muslims aren't Jews.
Putin decided to ally with Muslims in order to crush the West.
Don’t be so gullible to Russian propaganda. Jewtin is not your saviour, WAKE UP!!!! (You too @lemonnz )
Can’t post everything on here but DM me if you want more blackpilling about the Russia ukraine war.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BigJimsWornOutTires, lemonnz and 3 others

Don’t be so gullible to Russian propaganda. Jewtin is not your saviour, WAKE UP!!!! (You too @lemonnz )
Can’t post everything on here but DM me if you want more blackpilling about the Russia ukraine war.
View attachment 3065461View attachment 3065462
View attachment 3065510View attachment 3065515View attachment 3065516
View attachment 3065504
View attachment 3065480
View attachment 3065540
@Debetro @gigell

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and gigell
you are dumb as hell
just use translator
Yeah as I said didnt wanna go through the same procces and he other article he said with a lot of countries that don’t matter”,

Lmao all the elites around the world (including russian elites) know what goes on behind closed doors, that the common man doesnt. You dont think putin and the russian political elite dont know what the jews/ satanist elites plan is for the world?
In many interviews, Putin directly explained how the United States (Jews) control the world.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
They are Nazis towards Russians, not Jews, you stupid pig.
Then nazi party would win . And hating jews is a massive party and zelensky is a russia speaker and they are russia in western Ukraine

where is the proof that Putin's mother is Jewish?
Even if his mother isn’t Jewish , you can’t understand that this world is controlled by the same people. All these wars are funded and they are like a show to them

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
In many interviews, Putin directly explained how the United States (Jews) control the world.
There have been other Freemasons who also said that , that doesn’t change that they are part of the group

delusion
View attachment 3065504
View attachment 3065480
View attachment 3065540
you think that Putin is not our savior, because he is against Nazism and, accordingly, against the oppression of Jews. He is against Nazism because Russians are very strongly discriminated against in Ukraine and are being subjected to genocide. Also, the USSR lost 27 million people because of the Nazis, it would be madness to devalue these victims just like that.

There have been other Freemasons who also said that , that doesn’t change that they are part of the group
Even if his mother isn’t Jewish , you can’t understand that this world is controlled by the same people. All these wars are funded and they are like a show to them
Putin has nothing to do with the families who own the US Federal Reserve.
and these families are trying to remove him from the presidency. They did so by replacing him with Medvedev (at that time, Medvedev was pro-Western, but later corrected himself and gave the presidency to Putin).

Then nazi party would win . And hating jews is a massive party and zelensky is a russia speaker and they are russia in western Ukraine
your statements are conspiracy nonsense. The very existence of the Nazi Party already suggests that Ukraine is a Nazi state. Why didn't the authorities dissolve this party, isn't it contrary to their own constitution?

delusion

you think that Putin is not our savior, because he is against Nazism and, accordingly, against the oppression of Jews. He is against Nazism because Russians are very strongly discriminated against in Ukraine and are being subjected to genocide. Also, the USSR lost 27 million people because of the Nazis, it would be madness to devalue these victims just like that.
@Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
your statements are conspiracy nonsense. The very existence of the Nazi Party already suggests that Ukraine is a Nazi state. Why didn't the authorities dissolve this party, isn't it contrary to their own constitution?
How is it conspiracy nonsense every country have nazis but they are a minority

I don't think it go against their consitution

How is it conspiracy nonsense every country have nazis but they are a minority
in Ukraine, the majority
I don't think it go against their consitution
You're a dumb pig who can't Google

in Ukraine, the majority

You're a dumb pig who can't Google
You have no evidence it is in the majority as I said the nazi party lost.

Then it is but it happen everywhere tjeu get away it and tje website sucks use a better website and I assume you are telling the truth because the website is annoying

You have no evidence it is in the majority as I said the nazi party lost.
because there are no statistics, but most of the Ukrainians I had to communicate with had Nazi views. These Ukrainians were completely random, I got to know them in multiplayer video games and the chat roulette
Then it is but it happen everywhere tjeu get away it and tje website sucks use a better website and I assume you are telling the truth because the website is annoying
This is the official website of the Criminal Code of Ukraine💀💀💀
you're a stupid rat who didn't even understand this, I won't argue with you further, since you will carry any false nonsense on the verge of conspiracy to slander Putin and Russia.

because there are no statistics, but most of the Ukrainians I had to communicate with had Nazi views. These Ukrainians were completely random, I got to know them in multiplayer video games and the chat roulette

This is the official website of the Criminal Code of Ukraine💀💀💀
you're a stupid rat who didn't even understand this, I won't argue with you further, since you will carry any false nonsense on the verge of conspiracy to slander Putin and Russia.
But I do have stats. If ancodotal evidence most russians have argued with are far right.

The website still sucks mate you have made bo good argument the fact putin lied

But I do have stats. If ancodotal evidence most russians have argued with are far right.

The website still sucks mate you have made bo good argument the fact putin lied
You are lying again and talking about statistics without showing it. Putin has enough left-wing views (I bet you'll deny this statement to slander him again), and at the same time, Putin won the 2024 presidential election with 87% of the vote
At the same time, these elections were held with a record turnout, a total of 87,113,127 people voted.
Most Russians are leftists, you retarded subhuman

Because Putin's dream is to make Russia a sovereign state and fully independent.
He has said it himself many times.
But at this point in time, Russia is a colony of the United States.
The United States made Russia its colony by paying Gorbachev to illegally sign the Minsk agreements and destroy the USSR.
They wrote the constitution of the Russian Federation for themselves in order to own the country's money (even the agents of the State Department themselves directly admitted this), and as we know, the real power in the country belongs to the one who owns the money.
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is a private company that is a branch of the US Federal Reserve and actually robs Russian people. The US government also does not have its own money, as the Fed does. It is a private company owned by 12 families (Rothschalds, Rockefellers and others). These 12 families are all Jewish.
Putin is actually fighting the Jews, who are robbing Russia and the United States itself. That is why these Jews organized the war in Ukraine to destabilize Russian society and to remove the great Putin from power.
View attachment 3065403View attachment 3065404
Because the west are some caniving little cunts that promised not to cross certain lines but continue to do so. NATO=jewish Putin=based

• +1
You are lying again and talking about statistics without showing it. Putin has enough left-wing views (I bet you'll deny this statement to slander him again), and at the same time, Putin won the 2024 presidential election with 87% of the vote
At the same time, these elections were held with a record turnout, a total of 87,113,127 people voted.
Most Russians are leftists, you retarded subhuman
Jusy google svalboda and look at election result you fucking retard
YearPopular vote% of popular voteOverall seats wonSeat changeGovernment
199449,4830.200 / 450
Steady
Extra-parliamentary
199845,1550.201 / 450
Increase
Opposition
2002did not participate0 / 450
Decrease
Extra-parliamentary
200691,3210.360 / 450
Steady
Extra-parliamentary
2007178,6600.760 / 450
Steady
Extra-parliamentary
20122,129,24610.4537 / 450
Increase
Opposition (2012–2014)
First Yatsenyuk government (2014)
2014741,5174.716 / 450
Decrease
Opposition
2019[a]315,5302.151 / 450
Decrease

Putin is super anti lgbt so is most russians. Most russians on the internet that i jave seen are far right but o don't believe russia is nazi.

Most russians are far right exempel anti lgbt

Because the west are some caniving little cunts that promised not to cross certain lines but continue to do so. NATO=jewish Putin=based
Stop lying

Step 1: Secure the keys!

Step 2: Ascend from darkness!

Step 3: Rain fire!

Step 4: Unleash the horde!

Step 5: Skewer the winged beast!

Step 6: Wield a fist of iron!

Step 7: Raise hell!

Step 8: Freedom!

HURRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Putin

View attachment 3065504
View attachment 3065480
View attachment 3065540
Exactly. And get this clusterfuck, Russia supports Israel as we do too. Yet, we're in a "proxy" war with Russia using another Israeli supporter, Ukraine which is considered Russia too.

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

Things are not what they appear to be. But one thing is a guarantee, we're going to rip China to threads.

anti lgbt
That’s great, LGBTQ is a mental illness.
Exactly. And get this clusterfuck, Russia supports Israel as we do too. Yet, we're in a "proxy" war with Russia using another Israeli supporter, Ukraine which is considered Russia too.
Did you see how many people showed up to Kanye West's concert in Russia recently?
russia claims to be “at war with Anglo-Saxon media” JFL

so. NATO=jewish Putin=based
Both are Jewish owned

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Если драка неизбежна, надо бить первым

• +1
Jusy google svalboda and look at election result you fucking retard
YearPopular vote% of popular voteOverall seats wonSeat changeGovernment
199449,4830.200 / 450
Steady
Extra-parliamentary
199845,1550.201 / 450
Increase
Opposition
2002did not participate0 / 450
Decrease
Extra-parliamentary
200691,3210.360 / 450
Steady
Extra-parliamentary
2007178,6600.760 / 450
Steady
Extra-parliamentary
20122,129,24610.4537 / 450
Increase
Opposition (2012–2014)
First Yatsenyuk government (2014)
2014741,5174.716 / 450
Decrease
Opposition
2019[a]315,5302.151 / 450
Decrease

Putin is super anti lgbt so is most russians. Most russians on the internet that i jave seen are far right but o don't believe russia is nazi.

Most russians are far right exempel anti lgbt
the fact that they are against LGBT people does not mean that they have right-wing views, it is not related at all. Moreover, LGBT (pederasty) is officially prohibited in Russia.

You are insulting Russia, even though it is Russia (and a number of other countries) that you owe your wealth.
although since the United States is a capitalist bourgeois shithole, the Americans themselves do not benefit from the robbery of Russia. The US Federal Reserve is also a private company, like the central bank of Russia (a branch of the Fed) and actually robs not only Russia, but the Americans themselves.

Last edited:
Если драка неизбежна, надо бить первым
Путин вообще не хочет войны, он все 20 лет своего правления положил на оборону от западных мразей.

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

Things are not what they appear to be. But one thing is a guarantee, we're going to rip China to threads.
Russia supports Palestine.
It is China that is tearing you apart, dominating in various fields, and you are losing money.

That’s great, LGBTQ is a mental illness.
true
Did you see how many people showed up to Kanye West's concert in Russia recently?
russia claims to be “at war with Anglo-Saxon media” JFL
View attachment 3065788
firstly, Kanye West is not Anglo-Saxon, and secondly, he supports Russia
Both are Jewish owned
Russia is ruled by Jews who own the US Federal Reserve, but Putin himself is not a Jew and has nothing to do with them.

the fact that they are against LGBT people does not mean that they have right-wing views, it is not related at all. Moreover, LGBT (pederasty) is officially prohibited in Russia.
Its a conservative value

How does one become so Z :feelswat::y'all:. I get that Russia is not as bad as they make it out to be but c'mon, all this ☭🚩 stuff is a bit too much

• Hmm...

View attachment 3065504
View attachment 3065480
View attachment 3065540
They want us orthodox to become soft like protescucks and Catholics but we won’t ever relent we will remain true to the faith and god A men

View attachment 3065504
View attachment 3065480
View attachment 3065540
They want us orthodox to become soft like protescucks and Catholics but we won’t ever relent we will remain true to the faith and god A men

Russia supports Palestine.
It is China that is tearing you apart, dominating in various fields, and you are losing money.
We're gonna get China. Russia will be at our side when we do. It's useless to explain how this happens. Your minds are cluttered with TV bullshit and political nonsense. Things are not what they appear to be. China must be conquered or they'll do something so stupid and arrogant that we might not have a world tomorrow. They're destroying the oceans with their garbage they refuse to control. Those motherfuckers will be stopped.

We're gonna get China. Russia will be at our side when we do. It's useless to explain how this happens. Your minds are cluttered with TV bullshit and political nonsense. Things are not what they appear to be. China must be conquered or they'll do something so stupid and arrogant that we might not have a world tomorrow. They're destroying the oceans with their garbage they refuse to control. Those motherfuckers will be stopped.
Cope and seethe eurocuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and BigJimsWornOutTires
Cope and seethe eurocuck
I agree he is just coping.
He really hopes that Russia will side with the West:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he understands that the West will definitely fall if Russia does not stand on their side (on the side of evil)

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires