THE USA IS A TOTALITARIAN REGIME

n0rthface

n0rthface

X
Inverted totalitarianism shares similarities with classical totalitarianism, like Nazi Germany. First of all, both regimes are totalitarian because they tend to dominate as much as possible. Both regimes use fear,[12] preemptive wars[13] and elite domination,[14]but inverted and classical totalitarianism deviate in several important ways:

• Revolution – While the classical totalitarian regimes overthrew the established system, inverted totalitarianism instead exploits the legal and political constraints of the established democratic system and uses these constraints to defeat their original purpose.[12]
  • Government – Whereas the classical totalitarian government was an ordered, idealized and coordinated whole,[15] inverted totalitarianism is a managed democracy which applies managerial skills to basic democratic political institutions. [16]
  • Propaganda and dissent – Although propaganda plays an essential role in both the United States and Nazi Germany, the role it plays in the United States is inverted; that is, American propaganda "is only in part a state-centered phenomenon".[17]Whereas the production of propaganda was crudely centralized in Nazi Germany, in the United States it is left to highly concentrated media corporations and thus maintaining the illusion of a "free press".[18] According to this model, dissent is allowed, though the corporate media serve as a filter, allowing most people, with limited time available to keep themselves apprised of current events, to hear only points of view that the corporate media deem "serious".[19][4][20]
  • Democracy – Whereas the classical totalitarian regimes overthrew weak democracies/regimes, inverted totalitarianism has developed from a strong democracy. The United States even maintains its democracy is the model for the whole world.[21]
Wolin writes:

Inverted totalitarianism reverses things. It is all politics all of the time but politics largely untempered by the political. Party squabbles are occasionally on public display, and there is a frantic and continuous politics among factions of the party, interest groups, competing corporate powers, and rival media concerns. And there is, of course, the culminating moment of national elections when the attention of the nation is required to make a choice of personalities rather than a choice between alternatives. What is absent is the political, the commitment to finding where the common good lies amidst the welter of well-financed, highly organized, single-minded interests rabidly seeking governmental favors and overwhelming the practices of representative government and public administration by a sea of cash.[22]
  • Ideology – Inverted totalitarianism deviates from the Nazi regime as to ideology, i.e. cost-effectiveness versus master race.
  • Economy – In Nazi Germany, the state dominated the economic actors whereas in inverted totalitarianism corporations through lobbying, political contributions and the revolving doordominate the United States, with the government acting as the servant of large corporations. This is considered "normal" rather than corrupt.[23]
  • Nationalism – While Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy were nationalistic, inverted totalitarianism is a global superpower based on global exchange of jobs, culture and commodities.[24]
  • The people – While the classical totalitarian regimes aimed at the constant political mobilization of the populace, inverted totalitarianism aims for the mass of the populace to be in a persistent state of political apathy. The only type of political activity expected or desired from the citizenry is voting. Low electoral turnouts are favorably received as an indication that the bulk of the populace has given up hope that the government will ever significantly help them.[25]
  • Punishment – While the classical totalitarian regimes punished harshly (imprisoning or killing political or ideological opponents and scapegoats), inverted totalitarianism in particular punishes by means of an economy of fear (minimizing social security, busting unions, outdating skills, outsourcing jobs and so on).[26]
  • Leader – While the classical totalitarian regimes had charismatic leaders that were the architects of the state, inverted totalitarianism does not depend on a certain leader, but produces its leaders who are akin to corporate leaders.[15]
  • Social policy – While Nazism made life uncertain for the wealthy and privileged and had a social policy for the working class, inverted totalitarianism exploits the poor by reducing health and social programs and weakening working conditions
@Octillionaire

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Zylk, Hades and 3 others
MOGG MEEEE CUT ME TILL I BLEED FEED ME LIES UNTIL THE DAY I DIEEE DIEEEE DIEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Trilogy and n0rthface
pattinson looks so subhuman in your avi

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Zylk and Daqirius
jfl I wish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
pattinson looks so subhuman in your avi
B98D3A2A F435 43D3 BC76 3430DFACDFEB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Alt Number 3 and SunniMogger
It’s inverted totalitarianism rather than classic totalitarianism

Faggot greedy totalitarianism rather than ideological.
Maybe
anyways can you write me some lyrics for blackpill curse 2? Im featuring on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 16133 and n0rthface
Maybe
anyways can you write me some lyrics for blackpill curse 2? Im featuring on it
I’ll come up with something and shoot U a dm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 17531
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and n0rthface
@thereallegend

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Inverted totalitarianism shares similarities with classical totalitarianism, like Nazi Germany. First of all, both regimes are totalitarian because they tend to dominate as much as possible. Both regimes use fear,[12] preemptive wars[13] and elite domination,[14]but inverted and classical totalitarianism deviate in several important ways:

• Revolution – While the classical totalitarian regimes overthrew the established system, inverted totalitarianism instead exploits the legal and political constraints of the established democratic system and uses these constraints to defeat their original purpose.[12]
  • Government – Whereas the classical totalitarian government was an ordered, idealized and coordinated whole,[15] inverted totalitarianism is a managed democracy which applies managerial skills to basic democratic political institutions. [16]
  • Propaganda and dissent – Although propaganda plays an essential role in both the United States and Nazi Germany, the role it plays in the United States is inverted; that is, American propaganda "is only in part a state-centered phenomenon".[17]Whereas the production of propaganda was crudely centralized in Nazi Germany, in the United States it is left to highly concentrated media corporations and thus maintaining the illusion of a "free press".[18] According to this model, dissent is allowed, though the corporate media serve as a filter, allowing most people, with limited time available to keep themselves apprised of current events, to hear only points of view that the corporate media deem "serious".[19][4][20]
  • Democracy – Whereas the classical totalitarian regimes overthrew weak democracies/regimes, inverted totalitarianism has developed from a strong democracy. The United States even maintains its democracy is the model for the whole world.[21]
Wolin writes:

• Ideology – Inverted totalitarianism deviates from the Nazi regime as to ideology, i.e. cost-effectiveness versus master race.
  • Economy – In Nazi Germany, the state dominated the economic actors whereas in inverted totalitarianism corporations through lobbying, political contributions and the revolving doordominate the United States, with the government acting as the servant of large corporations. This is considered "normal" rather than corrupt.[23]
  • Nationalism – While Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy were nationalistic, inverted totalitarianism is a global superpower based on global exchange of jobs, culture and commodities.[24]
  • The people – While the classical totalitarian regimes aimed at the constant political mobilization of the populace, inverted totalitarianism aims for the mass of the populace to be in a persistent state of political apathy. The only type of political activity expected or desired from the citizenry is voting. Low electoral turnouts are favorably received as an indication that the bulk of the populace has given up hope that the government will ever significantly help them.[25]
  • Punishment – While the classical totalitarian regimes punished harshly (imprisoning or killing political or ideological opponents and scapegoats), inverted totalitarianism in particular punishes by means of an economy of fear (minimizing social security, busting unions, outdating skills, outsourcing jobs and so on).[26]
  • Leader – While the classical totalitarian regimes had charismatic leaders that were the architects of the state, inverted totalitarianism does not depend on a certain leader, but produces its leaders who are akin to corporate leaders.[15]
  • Social policy – While Nazism made life uncertain for the wealthy and privileged and had a social policy for the working class, inverted totalitarianism exploits the poor by reducing health and social programs and weakening working conditions
@Octillionaire
Fuck im not reading that. I don't pay attention to all that stuff I just know niggers and kikes suck. Saves me a lot of time anon!

Both, was actually fire when @curlyheadjames mixed it
Fire asf 🔥, fuck james did a good job mixing he did a job with mine aswell
i thought it was ass at first but when i slapped the preset on discord vc it ended up going with the song i was also drunk so i cant really remember but listening back its hard af i cant wait to drop soon

• Love it
Reactions: Daqirius