The vast majority of gen Z white males are balding.

J

Jigen

Kraken
Young white males in late teens and early 20’s are already in the early balding stages. And it’s not uncommon to see whites at around age 35 who are almost completely bald. Not just whites but also hapas and African Americans with higher percentages of European ancestry tend to go bald at higher rates, still way later than whites but still higher levels than normal compared to other racial groups. Just browse r/tressless and you’ll see what I mean.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, mogging, thereallegend and 9 others
I'm balding.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
my hairline started receding around 21or so now i'm on fin

Young white males in late teens and early 20’s are already in the early balding stages. And it’s not uncommon to see whites at around age 35 who are almost completely bald. Not just whites but also hapas and African Americans with higher percentages of European ancestry tend to go bald at higher rates, still way later than whites but still higher levels than normal compared to other racial groups. Just browse r/tressless and you’ll see what I mean.
GenZers don't care about women because they are all bisexual and femboys (as they shoud be): FUCK boomers and their simping cuck habits... Just EAT ASS like a Millenial!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Finasteride;

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
bruh i see plenty of balding guys at my campus

May the norwood reaper spare us

• +1
Reactions: Jigen

Not sure what is going on but nutrition and lifestyle changes must have something to do with it in addition to the top of skull shapes that seem way more prone to baldness. We seemed to have exported baldness to some countries also as old explorers said in primitive societies it was almost non-existent except in the very old when they first arrived while western city dwellers balded at epidemic levels.

Not sure what is going on but nutrition and lifestyle changes must have something to do with it in addition to the top of skull shapes that seem way more prone to baldness. We seemed to have exported baldness to some countries also as old explorers said in primitive societies it was almost non-existent except in the very old when they first arrived while western city dwellers balded at epidemic levels.
Probably has to do with modern diet causing lots of inflammation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, thereallegend and Lawton88
What do you mean skull shapes prone to baldness?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Kroker, makeme183 and 1 other person
Yes, it’s due to vitamin D deficiency

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
What do you mean skull shapes prone to baldness?

Certain top of skull shapes create a lot of mechanical tension with the scalp which supposedly in one theory brings DHT into those areas causing baldness. I think there is clearly something to it as the people with those head shapes seem to bald at 3 or 4 times the rate as people with the lower tension top of skull shapes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
Certain top of skull shapes create a lot of mechanical tension with the scalp which supposedly in one theory brings DHT into those areas causing baldness. I think there is clearly something to it as the people with those head shapes seem to bald at 3 or 4 times the rate as people with the lower tension top of skull shapes.
Pics of examples?

Pics of examples?

bald-man-screaming.jpg
round-skull-shape-hair-loss-link.jpg

Shapes like that create alot of tension and attract DHT while shapes like below (flatter at top etc).don't nearly as much and your hair is more likely to survive.

box-skull-shape.png

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Everyone at this point should know that white people hit their prime in teen years and lose miserably at life in later years because of shit hair genetics.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 23778 and Jigen
Everyone at this point should know that white people hit their prime in teen years and lose miserably at life in later years because of shit hair genetics.
In teen years 😂😂😂

Lifefuel. Less fish in the sea.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jigen and Lawton88
If you look at the stats, ethnics bald more than whites just sayin

100 year old man

Meanwhile this was a 100 year old man with his actual hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Young white males in late teens and early 20’s are already in the early balding stages
This is really what schizos on this forum believe

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Moneymaxerr

Well its south europeans, north africans, and arabs who have the highest balding rate.

But balding usually starts about 30-40

View attachment 1994879

Well its south europeans, north africans, and arabs who have the highest balding rate.

A lot of them are Caucasoids with European ancestry. I mentioned in my post how certain ethnics can have the same fates as whites depending on genetic makeup.

View attachment 1994879

That’s the usually age that it should start. What I’m saying is with these younger generations. I’m seeing balding at 17-21+ often. You can tell when guys are trying to hide it. Much easier to spot than shoe lifts actually.

bald-man-screaming.jpg

Shapes like that create alot of tension and attract DHT while shapes like below (flatter at top etc).don't nearly as much and your hair is more likely to survive.

box-skull-shape.png
head is square and balding, cute girl nice ipd

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Thank god for my dad's genes, dude is 83 and still got a full head of hair lmao

Thank god for my dad's genes, dude is 83 and still got a full head of hair lmao
Balding usually comes from the mothers side. Check out the older men in her family.

been saying this for ages. many retards disagreed and flamed me on here.

some asians and blacks trying to tell me as a german west european that i have no idea jfl

looking at my group of friends (14-15 guys) 70-80% of them are balding. 3-4 legit norwood 4, 5-6 norwood 2 and 3 and a few are lucky with nw1 and 1 even nw0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
head is square and balding, cute girl nice ipd

Yep there are exceptions (he is good for his age though) but look at guys while out and if they are in their late 20s/early 30s notice the difference in the balding rates between them. Some head shapes with a lot of tension almost guarantee baldness without major interventions.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
bald-man-screaming.jpg

box-skull-shape.png
So basically tall skull = balding

So basically tall skull = balding

Part of it many times but having that sloping type dome looking head shape is usually a killer as time goes by. The people with shorter flatter head shapes seem to bald the least overall. Straighter foreheads and straighter back of heads seem to bald less also.

I’m 16 and my hairline is receding:feelswhy:

Part of it many times but having that sloping type dome looking head shape is usually a killer as time goes by. The people with shorter flatter head shapes seem to bald the least overall. Straighter foreheads and straighter back of heads seem to bald less also.
That sloping dome is a feature of tall skulls though. Never seen a tall skull with a flat top really.

Also straighter foreheads are feminine so naturally guys with that feature would bald less (ethnics for example)

Notice the European male skull has the sloping top whereas African and Asian do not at all

Product 1597 main original 1629485830