The vast majority of people have nothing to live for

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Unironically, you can consider yourself lucky if you have any reason to get up in the morning besides wagecucking. For most of these fuckers, they 'live' to slave away at their wagecuck farm only to return to an empty cold apartment full of half-eaten pizzas and cockroaches. No hobbies, dreams, passions, not even a girlfriend or wive (and if they do have one it will be a betabucks relationship where the woman cheats and treats them like shit).

I know my threads make it seems like I'm constantly on the verge of roping, but unironically I have more to live for than the average normie. I got some legit hobbies to keep me busy and I don't have to worry about much of the 'life bullshit' that normies do.

Jfl imagine being part of a species where 90% of the population exists for literally no reason and lives for nothing whatsoever :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SharpOrange, aspiringexcel, Aero and 7 others
Financial freedom.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Why do you think we're here?

God couldn't stand the meaninglessness either

So he segmented himself into billions of people to make himself dumb enough to believe in purpose individually

That's what humans are. God's system of cope.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and murdah
for most men pussy comes first, this is why so many of them gain a newfound drive after finally getting a gf

pathetic ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, watah, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Most people have something to live for. They have family, work, friends, and religion. They find meaning in simplicity while intellectual masturbators lose themselves in nihilism and spiritual emptiness.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HitAndRun, Kroker and 6 others
Unironically, you can consider yourself lucky if you have any reason to get up in the morning besides wagecucking. For most of these fuckers, they 'live' to slave away at their wagecuck farm only to return to an empty cold apartment full of half-eaten pizzas and cockroaches. No hobbies, dreams, passions, not even a girlfriend or wive (and if they do have one it will be a betabucks relationship where the woman cheats and treats them like shit).

I know my threads make it seems like I'm constantly on the verge of roping, but unironically I have more to live for than the average normie. I got some legit hobbies to keep me busy and I don't have to worry about much of the 'life bullshit' that normies do.

Jfl imagine being part of a species where 90% of the population exists for literally no reason and lives for nothing whatsoever :feelsrope:
I have these thoughts often, people who are moved by any kind of purpose in 2024 are lucky.

Most people have something to live for. They have family, work, friends, and religion. They find meaning in simplicity while intellectual masturbators lose themselves in nihilism and spiritual emptiness.
Not most young men nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Madridista
Not most young men nowadays.
Right. By most I mean everyone, including older people, but it's true that people of our generation are lost, especially the men.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, owlofathena and murdah
How about you just focus on getting rich or having a passion for something. Do a personality type test. Start investing, go to the gym, invest in property and finally start a business although that's not for everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 5'7 zoomer
It is as they say: most people don't live, they survive.

We only live once, but most people, specially men, will never have a vibrant and great life, simply for lacking status, money, looks... And let's not talk about Incels... even if you ascend later in life, you will never get over the lost days (teen years), you will never be the same, you will be foreved marked as that weird/virgin kid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and 5'7 zoomer