The Vegetable Oil Blackpill

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
So while ranting in a Discord server about how the water we drink is filled with poison from fluoride to microplastics, someone linked this video:

I really can't understand this, modern society was supposed to alleviate the problems faced by our ancestors for generations. Yet looking below the facade of what's fed to us by broader society about human behavior, about nutrition, etc it's all rotten to the core. Even aggravating problems our ancestors never even deal with. It's like I'm being blackpilled all over again but not about race, height, or face but about food and water.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Moggable, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I eat so much sauces with soybean oil and also certain gums and packaged food have it. My question is should I stop? The sweet sauces taste so good

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
Blame jews, They knew about the effects of these things and they mass produced it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Moggable, Healthmax.GER and 6 others
I eat so much sauces with soybean oil and also certain gums and packaged food have it. My question is should I stop? The sweet sauces taste so good
You are eating poison and it ages you 10x faster

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Gaia262, ROTTING and 2 others
old news, 2 things immediately come to mind

1. normies want too much food, they are either obese monsters, or they just like to waste food instead of eating it, either way there has to be a lot of food production to cater to their needs, so extremely cheap ingredients and substitutes for healthy ingredients will be used, it's not necessarily 'pure evil' at work, as much as avg people being retarded

2. the world isn't actually running that great, this thing where you eat a lot of cheap industrial fats instead of butter or olive oil or animal fat, resembles the state of a world at war, when there's rationing, and poor quality substitutes for good food and drinks, we're actually kind of in a situation like that but it's like everyone's trying to hide it and act like we're at our highest peak

and pls don't start with the :soy::soy::soy::soy: we're overpopulated :soy::soy::soy::soy: shit, you shouldn't have to eat industrial plastic oils if you live in a small town in europe, but you will unless you cook everything you eat

“The half-life of fats in human adipose tissue is about 600 days, meaning that significant amounts of previously consumed oils will still be present up to four years after they have been removed from the diet.”

“Eliminating polyunsaturated fats from the diet is essential if the bystander effect is eventually to be restrained. Aspirin and salicylic acid can block many of the carcinogenic effects of the PUFA. Saturated fats have a variety of antiinflammatory and anticancer actions. Some of those effects are direct, others are the result of blocking the toxic effects of the PUFA. Keeping the stored unsaturated fats from circulating in the blood is helpful, since it takes years to eliminate them from the tissues after the diet has changed. Niacinamide inhibits lipolysis. Avoiding overproduction of lipolytic adrenaline requires adequate thyroid hormone, and the adjustment of the diet to minimize fluctuations of blood sugar.”

There are interesting interactions between these oils and estrogen. For example, puberty occurs at an earlier age if estrogen is high, or if these oils are more abundant in the diet. This is probably a factor in the development of cancer.

All systems of the body are harmed by an excess of these oils. There are three main kinds of damage: one, hormonal imbalances, two, damage to the immune system, and three, oxidative damage.

There are many changes in hormones caused by unsaturated fats. Their best understood effect is their interference with the function of the thyroid gland. Unsaturated oils block thyroid hormone secretion, its movement in the circulatory system, and the response of tissues to the hormone. When the thyroid hormone is deficient, the body is generally exposed to increased levels of estrogen. The thyroid hormone is essential for making the "protective hormones" progesterone and pregnenolone, so these hormones are lowered when anything interferes with the function of the thyroid. The thyroid hormone is required for using and eliminating cholesterol, so cholesterol is likely to be raised by anything which blocks the thyroid function. [B. Barnes and L. Galton, Hypothyroidism, 1976, and 1994 references.]

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and Preoximerianas
Food/diet and face,looks,height and social behavior all go hand to hand.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
vegetable oil tastes good though lol

Vegetable oils are shit. Butter mogs

yep. the biggest decision a person can make is changing their nutrition. yet w*men are given free pass to buy whatever garbage they feel at the store. oh 'margarine' is cheaper? I guess we're eating shit today :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: 'butter alternative' :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: processed food :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: vegan :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

anyway with so many people to feed, corners are cut everywhere and new ways are invented all the time to peddle cheap toxic sludge :owo: hard jfl at the name also. 'vegetable' or 'plant' oil instead of seed :feelskek: like it's something natural and healthy :feelskek::owo: every single aspect of modern society is another giga blackpill :ogre:
all rotten to the core

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
It literally has no flavor, try a shot glass of it. We only crave sweetness and saltiness, for the most part.
Bro nobody drinks oil like that ahaha I'm talking about cooking

Dude not being funny but if your 5'2, the last thing you should be worrying about is vegetable oil.

What's a list of healthy foods to eat?

Over for seedoilcels