The video of ALL videos that TRULY exposes the hypergamous nature of women who have grown up with instagram, bumble, tinder & now tiktok. BRACE URSEL

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Just wow

This is the man that protected and provided for you growing up

And she not only has the mind to dismiss hiss ass as subhuman, but also the clear conscience to put it on the internet for clout with a straight face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, chaddyboi66, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
One thing the video does prove is most of our genes come from our mother, because she is a higher range Becky

Inb4 bitter incels start claiming otherwise

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
One thing the video does prove is most of our genes come from our mother, because she is a higher range Becky

Yep I’m not tall due to my mums genetics and due to that I’ll never have the same experiences of pussy as my dad

still I look decent enough to get lites so not an total loss but yeah

Yep I’m not tall due to my mums genetics and due to that I’ll never have the same experiences of pussy as my dad

still I look decent enough to get lites so not an total loss but yeah

Need some stats to understand your picture

Dad's height
Mum's height
Your height
Your face /10

5CC2FA68 51C5 4C43 A32D 4C3EA403FE03

looks matched in this pic tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 11gaijin, chaddyboi66, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Need some stats to understand your picture

Dad's height
Mum's height
Your height
Your face /10
Dad 6’’3 in prime

mum claims 5’6 in prime but she’s 5’2 right now so I’d say max 5’4 in prime

me 5’11 manlet midget

Face ranges from 5-7/10 depending on haircut grooming (yes it does really change like this)

im bloated right now (22-4% bodyfat) and haven’t cut my hair so I’d say 5.5/10 right now

Both my parents were goodlooking as well my dad was chad mother lite/HTN

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Dad 6’’3 in prime

mum claims 5’6 in prime but she’s 5’2 right now so I’d say max 5’4 in prime

me 5’11 manlet midget

Face ranges from 5-7/10 depending on haircut grooming (yes it does really change like this)

im bloated right now (22-4% bodyfat) and haven’t cut my hair so I’d say 5.5/10 right now

Your mum shrunk 4 inches due to age? Fuck off :ROFLMAO:

Yeah you would likely inherent your mothers' FATHERS' height and I suspect him, being your grandad, was around 5'11/6ft

5'11 is clean though, but not at 5.5/10. Need 6.5/10 for slaying at that height and my level of charisma and game

• +1
Reactions: metagross
It's just a joke, she probably loves her dad and it looks like their parents are still married.

Parents don't matter. My parents are both htn and I'm incel. Dad is 5'9" (ideal male height) and I'm 6'7" like a dumb tree. He was gymmaxxed when younger and looked a bit like Stallone. Meanwhile I get bloated and need to eat like an elephant just to gain a pound. I'm just an ugly lanklet.

• JFL
Reactions: Abominari
It's just a joke, she probably loves her dad and it looks like their parents are still married.

Oh goodness me. I never expected you to come with the Blue Pill Walt Disney 'it's just a joke' ending

How can it be a joke when he was a fat shit?

Parents don't matter. My parents are both htn and I'm incel. Dad is 5'9" (ideal male height) and I'm 6'7" like a dumb tree. He was gymmaxxed when younger and looked a bit like Stallone. Meanwhile I get bloated and need to eat like an elephant just to gain a pound. I'm just an ugly lanklet.

Yawn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You're boring now.

Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yawn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You're boring now.

Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink
Put me back on ignore faggot. I don't need your replies. Meet me in London motherfucker:

Nice, but when she showed the photo of her dad, I would have inserted the 'record stop' sound effect to make it even funnier.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MakinItHappenReturn
Oh goodness me. I never expected you to come with the Blue Pill Walt Disney 'it's just a joke' ending

How can it be a joke when he was a fat shit?
I don't deny that she thinks her father was "below" her mother in looks. I'm just saying she can still respect him, it's not like she says she's ashamed of him.

There are many other videos from young women who are really evil.

Ive already claimed this before, that sons usually take after their mother while daughters usually take after their fathers. Which is why im an incel, im a brown-darkbrown curly haired freak cause i got those genes from my mom while my sister gets to be lightskin and have straight hair that comes from my dads side.

I don't deny that she thinks her father was "below" her mother in looks. I'm just saying she can still respect him, it's not like she says she's ashamed of him.

There are many other videos from young women who are really evil.

Whatever. We'll agree to disagree on that one.

She doesn't respect him. No daughter will ever put her fucking FATHER on blast like that

ACTIONS, ACTIONS, ACTIONS

That's the only communication women give you and what was hers? Don't be a fuckwit Alex. Expected better of you. Thought you were red & black pilled. You're a fucking boomer.

Tbh, as long as you have a normie face, you will slay if you are 6'3+. Its a spectrum you see, the shorter you the more you have to make up for your lack of height with a better face, the taller you are, the more you can be forgiven on your face. Obviously anything below a normie tier face even if you are tall and its still over unless you status and wealthmaxx.

Just reassures me that not all murder is bad

Tbh, as long as you have a normie face, you will slay if you are 6'3+. Its a spectrum you see, the shorter you the more you have to make up for your lack of height with a better face, the taller you are, the more you can be forgiven on your face. Obviously anything below a normie tier face even if you are tall and its still over unless you status and wealthmaxx.
Incorrect. Height doesn't matter online. 95% of zoomers meet through Tinder, Instagram, etc.

Just wow

This is the man that protected and provided for you growing up

And she not only has the mind to dismiss hiss ass as subhuman, but also the clear conscience to put it on the internet for clout with a straight face

This is sadly common now.
Last year, a very stupid woman uploaded a youtube video, where her parents were against the BLM rioters. The parents (correctly) assessed that Black Lives Matter was based on an incorrect premise.
And she put it on the internet to expose her own parents.

Last edited:
This is sadly common now.
Last year, a very stupid woman uploaded a youtube video, where her parents were against the BLM rioters. The parents (correctly) assessed that Black Lives Matter was based on an incorrect premise.
And she put it on the internet to expose her own parents.

Pathetic. All while living off the financial security her parents provide.

those are the worst genetics possible. my brother is 6'2 and he struggles to increase his weight past 140 pounds. Could he get bigger? Potentially, just requires a very hard / force feed diet which isn't enjoyable at all.

For me, I can get fat easily but to get any muscle requires a very strict... even on steroids my body will and does not grow if I cannot commit to a diet. and for me it requires a lot of protein day to day which is hard to do.