The video that got me in the gym and has kept me in the gym for 4 years

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Some EnglandBadman lore​

At the same time that i started going to the gym when i was 14 years old, was the coincidentally the same time that i watched Rocky 2.

Words cant describe how hard the third act of this movie got me. How many times i nutted to rocky balboa. This training montage is such perfection of cliche/cheesy motivation, acting, music and filmmaking. The music gives me goosebumps in the gym still to this day 4 years after listening to it. I dont even listen to the music audio, i listen to actual scene version so that i can hear the trainer in the background screaming to push. Every personal milestone/new weight im going to attempt in the gym, i have always consistently put this music on full blast and timed the beat drop/climax for when i get that last rep.

Even on the way home from the gym when i was younger, i would blast this tune on my earphones and whenever i would come across this car speedometer, i would run as fast as i could and try to get a higher mph on the speedometer every day.

I genuinely think this film was the reason for me going to the gym consistently

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, drimprovement, JustShower and 6 others
who asked?

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and niqfan625
who asked?
FE3D8D73 06D7 4281 9EDE 1B50DA41B999

Some EnglandBadman lore​

At the same time that i started going to the gym when i was 14 years old, was the coincidentally the same time that i watched Rocky 2.

View attachment 2592347

Words cant describe how hard the third act of this movie got me. How many times i nutted to rocky balboa. This training montage is such perfection of cliche/cheesy motivation, acting, music and filmmaking. The music gives me goosebumps in the gym still to this day 4 years after listening to it. I dont even listen to the music audio, i listen to actual scene version so that i can hear the trainer in the background screaming to push. Every personal milestone/new weight im going to attempt in the gym, i have always consistently put this music on full blast and timed the beat drop/climax for when i get that last rep.

View attachment 2592349

Even on the way home from the gym when i was younger, i would blast this tune on my earphones and whenever i would come across this car speedometer, i would run as fast as i could and try to get a higher mph on the speedometer every day.

Best was rocky 3 when his wife said u can't win

Some EnglandBadman lore​

View attachment 2592347

View attachment 2592349

how has ur face improved from 14?

Zyzz got me in the gym
Gymcelling is cope tho

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy