The views on plastic surgery held by users of this forum

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Let's talk about plastic surgery boyos. On this forum there are two camps when it comes to plastic surgery as means of looksmaxxing. There are those who claim that you can never ascend more than a point with surgery, whereas those who tout it as a means of achieving chaddom. There seems to be very little room for nuanced views on this forum. Plastic surgery can ascend people differently on an individual case-by-case basis

Take this lookism user for example, through a number of surgeries, including a double jaw surgery, he ascended quite hard. But of course it is not that simple with everyone, as certain failos are unfixable. A person with a long midface will likely never ascend. The same applies to a man with narrow face/lack of zygos. I would personally say a good base for looksmaxxing has things such as a compact midface, high fwhr, and a full head of hair. Fixing certain failos on certain individuals would ascend them quite hard, as they already have other features are good, but are failoed by one or two features, such as an NCT, or a narrow mouth.
E4hw11t.jpg

Take this man for example, he will likely never see an ascension as has non existent zygos and bad ratios that are damn near impossible to fix.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel, Deleted member 616, NormieKilla and 2 others
I think PS is good, but don’t overdo it. It should be done for fixing failos.

And i think a good base is having a few failos that you fix and havinga. good lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, NormieKilla and Reoreyh

And i think a good base is having a few failos that you fix and havinga. good lower third.
And good zygos, that are high set and broad.

Also creating some halos once failos have been fixed, which in my case would include stroma, after having gotten my overbite fixed by jaw surgery, having eye are work done with Taban, and maybe getting rhinoplasty.

Take this man for example, he will likely never see an ascension as has non existent zygos and bad ratios that are damn near impossible to fix.

:feelsrope:

:feelsrope:
Is that your situation sir?

And good zygos, that are high set and broad.

Also creating some halos once failos have been fixed, which in my case would include stroma, after having gotten my overbite fixed by jaw surgery, having eye are work done with Taban, and maybe getting rhinoplasty.
Not everyone has a halo tbh. Nose halo isn’t real. Jaw halo could be if it’s recessed or fucked up. Eye area halo can’t be made, it’s a halo you’re born with it. Eye color halo is legit though and can be made.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla
Not everyone has a halo tbh. Nose halo isn’t real. Jaw halo could be if it’s recessed or fucked up. Eye area halo can’t be made, it’s a halo you’re born with it. Eye color halo is legit though and can be made.
Well I think looksmaxxing should be summed up with 4 words, 'fix failos, create halos.' The jaw halo is now possible if you're willing to drop 13k for implants with Eppley, eye colour halo will soon be possible to make as you mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and CarlSagan96
Well I think looksmaxxing should be summed up with 4 words, 'fix failos, create halos.' The jaw halo is now possible if you're willing to drop 13k for implants with Eppley, eye colour halo will soon be possible to make as you mentioned.
you can’t just create halos jfl.

body halo is legit.
skin halo is legit.
eye color halo is legit.
hair halo is legit.

all the other features are if you have them, it’s a halo, if not it’s okay. jaw halo would mean good gonial angle, wide, sharp, and angular. you can’t really make that with an implant bc it won’t fit your face/harmony.

you can’t just create halos jfl.

body halo is legit.
skin halo is legit.
eye color halo is legit.
hair halo is legit.

all the other features are if you have them, it’s a halo, if not it’s okay. jaw halo would mean good gonial angle, wide, sharp, and angular. you can’t really make that with an implant bc it won’t fit your face/harmony.
Well roiding can get body halo, maybe some tattoos too if thats your thing, hairmaxxing is something everyone here should be doing, looking into products to increase hair quality and styling their hair well.

Well roiding can get body halo, maybe some tattoos too if thats your thing, hairmaxxing is something everyone here should be doing, looking into products to increase hair quality and styling their hair well.
Technically anyone can get those 4 halos and even just 1 or 2 of them would be enough. The best halo for me would be body rn.

Technically anyone can get those 4 halos and even just 1 or 2 of them would be enough. The best halo for me would be body rn.
Well then everyone should make all efforts to get those 4 halos. I've just joined a gym and my membership begins next week, im already putting together a skincare routine and my skincare products are arriving at my place soon, been drinking fuck tons of water lately. As for hair ive already got good soft, wavy hair, i just dont know shite about styling it so ill have to learn. Stroma shall be acquired the moment it is confirmed to be safe.

Well then everyone should make all efforts to get those 4 halos. I've just joined a gym and my membership begins next week, im already putting together a skincare routine and my skincare products are arriving at my place soon, been drinking fuck tons of water lately. As for hair ive already got good soft, wavy hair, i just dont know shite about styling it so ill have to learn. Stroma shall be acquired the moment it is confirmed to be safe.
What color do you want your eyes? If i were to get it, I’d make my eyes a little lighter tbh. I wouldn’t want ppl I know like:
WOAH BRO ARE U WEARING CONTACTS

What color do you want your eyes? If i were to get it, I’d make my eyes a little lighter tbh. I wouldn’t want ppl I know like:
WOAH BRO ARE U WEARING CONTACTS
Well im aiming for green eyes, it would suit my pheno well.

This. It's been said already, but fix your failos instead of pursuing halos.

This. It's been said already, but fix your failos instead of pursuing halos.
Well here's the thing you should be researching and pursuing every viable avenue. Im already about to begin work to get body as halo. I've already ordered skincare products and begun drinking a lot of water to get clear skin. My hair quality is already good in terms of thickness, softness and my NW0, i just needa learn how to style it properly, and well when stroma is confirmed to be safe im getting it, I will ascend to be a strong PSL 5-5.5 around 4-5 years from now, im already picturing me rolling through town on my motorycle, looking good, long fabio hair, with a ripped, tatted up physique, scouting around for the babes.

Well here's the thing you should be researching and pursuing every viable avenue. Im already about to begin work to get body as halo. I've already ordered skincare products and begun drinking a lot of water to get clear skin. My hair quality is already good in terms of thickness, softness and my NW0, i just needa learn how to style it properly, and well when stroma is confirmed to be safe im getting it, I will ascend to be a strong PSL 5-5.5 around 4-5 years from now, im already picturing me rolling through town on my motorycle, looking good, long fabio hair, with a ripped, tatted up physique, scouting around for the babes.

So what are your failos, then? Curious.

So what are your failos, then? Curious.
NCT and narrow mouth, thats pre much it in terms of failos. Ive got a good compact midface, broad zygos, good IPD, high fwhr, good chin to philtrum (jaw surgery for my overbite will improve it even), and even a pretty decent jaw, but it is all offset by my NCT and narrow mouth, but as part of the procedure im gonna get in a year's time to fix my overbite, they will expand my palate, as well as grow my jaw forward and wider. Then its off to Yaremchuk in 3-4 years once ive begun my career to get orbital rim implants, then to Taban to improve my eye area as much as possible, then as mentioned stroma once its proven to be safe. I believe I shall have a strong ascension from PSL 3.5 to PSL 5.5 and am very optimistic about the future. I already do ok with the females, but I expect to do far better when my plan is executed in full.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Good thread OL but I expected it to be more documented

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There are two ascensions

Subhuman to Human

Human to Chad

Both are worth it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and PubertyMaxxer
ngl waiting for @cocainecowboy to chime in

There are two ascensions

Subhuman to Human

Human to Chad

Both are worth it.
Or low tier normie to chadlite, which is my aim.

I have very good ratios, confirmed by surgeon too and my zygos is by far the widest part of my face (which only accentuates my already narrow Gonion)
And I already have hooded eyes and my Ramus is at lip-area (one side is a bit shorter;asymmetry)

I am looking forward to my surgeries

I have very good ratios, confirmed by surgeon too and my zygos is by far the widest part of my face (which only accentuates my already narrow Gonion)
And I already have hooded eyes and my Ramus is at lip-area (one side is a bit shorter;asymmetry)

I am looking forward to my surgeries
What work are you getting done? Im in sort of a similar position (good ratios, but an NCT, plus my jaw is ever so slightly more narrow than my zygos)

What work are you getting done? Im in sort of a similar position (good ratios, but an NCT, plus my jaw is ever so slightly more narrow than my zygos)
Bimax CCW and modified Genio first (mainly functionally but I also look at aesthetics)

My Zygos are recessed, so I would go with Zygo-Infraorbital Implant to also get better undereye support (I will probably add a lateral Cantho)

Then some fillers into Ramus to make Gonion broader

Hairline reduction surgery if I think that I won't lose hair anytime soon

Those are my top surgeries which help me much

around 40 k in price for fixing failos

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I wonder so much how I would look with lower lid retraction and a better nose

Let's talk about plastic surgery boyos. On this forum there are two camps when it comes to plastic surgery as means of looksmaxxing. There are those who claim that you can never ascend more than a point with surgery, whereas those who tout it as a means of achieving chaddom. There seems to be very little room for nuanced views on this forum. Plastic surgery can ascend people differently on an individual case-by-case basis
.View attachment 143286
Take this lookism user for example, through a number of surgeries, including a double jaw surgery, he ascended quite hard. But of course it is not that simple with everyone, as certain failos are unfixable. A person with a long midface will likely never ascend. The same applies to a man with narrow face/lack of zygos. I would personally say a good base for looksmaxxing has things such as a compact midface, high fwhr, and a full head of hair. Fixing certain failos on certain individuals would ascend them quite hard, as they already have other features are good, but are failoed by one or two features, such as an NCT, or a narrow mouth.
E4hw11t.jpg

I feel like the second guy would improve a lot from zygo implant and infraorbital rim implants

hair quality ? wdym?
MSE + FM by my orthodontist
Mouth Widening by Dr Eppley
Fillers by Dr Steinbrech or Custom Jaw/chin Implants by Dr Dhir or Sailer
Rhino

should be psl6 then

Last edited:
what increases hair quality?

hair quality ? wdym?
MSE + FM by my orthodontist
Mouth Widening by Dr Eppley
Fillers by Dr Steinbrech or Custom Jaw/chin Implants by Dr Dhir or Sailer
Rhino

should be psl6 then
Read this https://www.byrdie.com/hair-tips-for-men-4690570
what increases hair quality?

i am going to sleep, good night guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’m all for plastic surgery for myself.

But no one can ascend with it after me.

I don't think eye color halo will exist once stroma comes out and spreads throughout the world.

Obviously not everyone will get it but those "mystical unattainable blue eyes" will lose its value as everyone would be able to buy them.

I don't think eye color halo will exist once stroma comes out and spreads throughout the world.

Obviously not everyone will get it but those "mystical unattainable blue eyes" will lose its value as everyone would be able to buy them.
It’s still gonna look good even if more people have it. And it’s not gonna be massive amount like people are thinking. I would only get it to make my eyes a bit lighter tbh.

Trust me, plastic surgery works, but you have to know what your flaws are and the right way to correct them. It took a lot of self reflection to determine the appropriate actions for me, but once I did I look a ton better because my flaws were wrecking my harmony, and now at my best my harmony is very good irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It def. depends on what flaws you have and if there are good surgeries to fix them. if you need a rhinoplasty and genioplasty you can probably ascend quite a lot. If your skull is too narrow or your eyes are too close together the amount you can improve is quite limited. For some guys looksmaxxing with surgery isn't really an option and you're better off finding some other way to be happy.

I think you underestimate how much 5-6k USD is for most of the world population. I would say over 80% of the world population just straight up cant afford stroma, and many that can wouldnt get it because they dont give a shit.
It’s still gonna look good even if more people have it. And it’s not gonna be massive amount like people are thinking. I would only get it to make my eyes a bit lighter tbh.
Not many in the world can afford it, i would doubt more than a few million would actually be fucked getting it.

I think you underestimate how much 5-6k USD is for most of the world population. I would say over 80% of the world population just straight up cant afford stroma, and many that can wouldnt get it because they dont give a shit.

Not many in the world can afford it, i would doubt more than a few million would actually be fucked getting it.
I guess, there is also aspect of people not doing it because it would ruin their social reputation (this applies to males specifically), you wouldnt want to be seen as that "insecure homo who cares about his apperance so much", luckily most of posters here are not nt and have no friends so they dont need to worry about it

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Reoreyh