the voicepill

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
people who cannot pronounce words clearly and crisply, but also with enough low and high notes - its over for you guys. you will have to seriously overcompensate in face height frame. personality does matter if it's a thing as basic as communication. there isn't necessarily one accent of engish that is best but i strongly suspect it is the west coast accent in california. I'm not talking about the whorish, xanax addict vocal fry way of talking, though.
the california accent exists in other languages too. basically, it's just the opposite of sounding like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, pisslord and Deleted member 1464
people who cannot pronounce words clearly and crisply, but also with enough low and high notes - its over for you guys. you will have to seriously overcompensate in face height frame. personality does matter if it's a thing as basic as communication. there isn't necessarily one accent of engish that is best but i strongly suspect it is the west coast accent in california. I'm not talking about the whorish, xanax addict vocal fry way of talking, though.
the california accent exists in other languages too. basically, it's just the opposite of sounding like a retard.
I grew up primary around Cali influences so luckily don’t have too strong of the local dialect in my state

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
If you sound like a kid like me, you will NEVER arouse a girl. You will NEVER be seen as a dominant male. Voice is the second most important thing after looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Arkantos, pisslord and 5 others
If you sound like a kid like me, you will NEVER arouse a girl. You will NEVER be seen as a dominant male. Voice is the second most important thing after looks.

Oh....

IT'S OVER

Imagine him saying this in kids voice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Bluepill, toolateforme and 2 others
I believe it's Californian accent because the most popular movies in the world come from California so we're so used to it.

Valley girls have the best female accent ngl tbh it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 1464
Valley girls have the best female accent ngl tbh it is what it is
19764620 321366468304604 7708674510509047808 n

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 656
luckily i’ve got a deep and masculine voice, compensates for my height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It's brutal having an incel voice

• +1